[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Both teams in their prime Who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: who would win.png (827KB, 639x835px) Image search: [Google]
who would win.png
827KB, 639x835px
Both teams in their prime
Who wins?
>>
wakfu
>>
>>93791537
I pretty much cannot think of anything the squad from Dofus could throw at Yugo being boosted by 6 Eliatrop Dofuses.
>>
>>93791537
>Two against five (possibly more if want to include adamai and other guests)
I don't know if this is going to be a fair fight, anon.
>>
>>93791537
Dofus wins, wakfu could be reduced to nigger Iop and Yugo and it would hardly make a difference from their initial composition.
>>
>>93792727
Add Atcham/Lou to Dofus team
>>
Didn't Kerub and Indie beat Djaul at one point?

Has the Wakfu team even beat any Major villains by themselves?
>>
God Ecaflip > God Iop.
>>
File: dofus.jpg (344KB, 709x945px) Image search: [Google]
dofus.jpg
344KB, 709x945px
>>93791537
This would be a better match
>>
>>93792932
Quibs?
>>
Just finish watch two season and the Ova I need More of Joris
>>
>>93792932
Yugo and Iop managed to not get killed by Ogrest. Easily more impressive then beating Djaul.
>>93794097
It took him some 10.000 Eliatrops tho and he jobbed before he found out that everyone was sick of his shit.
>>
>>93794155
Joris is retardedly cute, hopefully we get more young Joris even if it is on french manga.
>>
>>93793464
What? Amalia could solo Khan and Lilotte.

That leaves hupperslut (Yugo wins) and Joris (Percedal wins). I mean Joris just runs into people and Grovey can hit harder than Atcham.

Unless Julith is fighting, though it would be sans Dofus
>>
>>93795122
What if it adult joris instead?
>>
>>93792884
Jeez if you call Percy a nigger what does that Leave Amalia as?
>>
>implying we've seen the bottom half's prime
>>
Yugo, Percedal, and Amalia are all sub-demigod threats. Yogo's a dragon wizard. Percy defeated a 200ft stone demon by beating his head against it. Amalia is a fucking forest goddess. Any one of them could solo the Dofus team without giving a shit.

Evangelyne is more interesting, like Hawkeye in the avengers, she's just a regular person who's highly skilled with a bow and arrow. Reul is athletically built but still and elderly man, although very experienced and worldly travelled.

So, Eva & Reul vs the Dofus team would be interesting. Anything else is a joke.
>>
File: ct ygjk.png (853KB, 765x926px) Image search: [Google]
ct ygjk.png
853KB, 765x926px
>>93791537
Shouldn't it be like this??

Unless you want to bring people like Julith, Jahash and Bakara, then the Wakfu team would get annihilated.
>>
>>93791537
just indie and kerub? thats not fair
>>
>>93795827
Amalia does not have sub-demi powers that was the tree of bullshit
Yugo hasn't defeated shit
Perci gets everything because of iop wank
Eva is a useless baby machine
Ruel will NEVER spend his kamas for a power up and has done jack shit.
>>
File: pirates.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pirates.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>93791537
>>93792584
>>93795827
Nah, they're no match against prime-age Kerub's reality warping dumb luck power.
The stronger the opponents, the harder their powers will backfire on them
>>
>>93797050
You're quoting record. The question was what they could be capable at their best. Your complaints are invalid.
>>
>>93798535
and Indie was evenly matched against him, not sure if his luck stat was also godtier though
>>
>>93793464
>>93795122
>>93791537
This was actually the set up for the Krosmaga Intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNB_XqyUK6A
>>
>>93794155

Shame Joris jobbed like a bitch in the OVA.
>>
>>93791537
The one with the lewdest cast
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.