[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-man Homecoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: vlcsnap-2017-07-09-21h59m47s931.png (129KB, 608x256px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-07-09-21h59m47s931.png
129KB, 608x256px
Why is Aunt May so calm about discovering her nephew hanging out in his undies with his effeminate Filipino classmate?
>>
Because she's hip.
>>
She doesn't want to embarrass him in front of his boyfriend.
>>
>>
You know it's funny, by peoples reactions to this scene i can tell who was lonely loser child / adolescent who never had sleep overs or formed real, lasting friendships at that age. Like, not even saying that every time hanging out with a mate ends with bare chests and running around in your boxers, but it's really nothing that strange for close friends, also don't americans literally have to shower naked with one another in schools?
>>
>>93790256
True that
>>
>>93790256
Americans are really weird about nudity (and partial nudity), so I guess for them this scene is very controversial. Seriously though, what's with you yanks and your aversion to everything not fully clothed and pure?
>>
>>93790164
React alarmed and or scare was the easy joke, so they went with the opposite.
>>
>>93790256
This

I would come home from football practice as a kid and wash me and some of my friends cloths in the laundry. We would then play some Yu Gi Oh while we waited for them to dry in nothing but our underwear. I guess most introverts don't understand that everything doesn't lead to sex.
>>
>>93790256
Nailed it.

Used to have sleepovers as a kid, had a large makeshift bed on the floor where my friend, my brother and I used to sit and play video games. Then we'd all sleep together, talking shit until we fell asleep. At school, all guys would shower after gym class as well - there was one weird guy who never did and always got changed in the bathroom. But that's the European mentality for you. Later I went to an American school and nobody showered after gym class - the one guy that did was called weird and a faggot.
>>
>>93790494
>>93790393

that's gay
>>
>>93790607
Only in sexually repressed Burgerland I guess. There's nothing sexual about casual nudity between friends you weirdo. Do you also think guys hanging out at the beach wearing nothing but shorts is gay?
>>
>>93790654
>hanging out at the beach wearing nothing but shorts is gay?

Super gay
>>
>>93790607
There are contexts in which nudity is not sexual. You must be very insecure about your sexuality.
>>
>>93790607
Good gay or homo gay?
>>
>>93790607
ur gay
>>
I thought Ganke was Korean
>>
>>93790164
Because she already deflowered Peter anyway.
>>
>>93790164

Because it was a good movie that avoided going for the easy joke whenever possible.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>93792421
Benis Parker
>>
>right side of this image
Would you worship at the Church of Asgard?
>>
>>93790256
>also don't americans literally have to shower naked with one another in schools?
It's been a while since that was in practice. At least in my area.
>>
>>93790164
Have you seen Tom Holland? She's probably been preparing for the "it's ok to be gay Peter" speech for years.
>>
>>93792522
kek, reminds me of Korean Dr. Strange
>>
File: tomholland_sneak1_1280hfadj.jpg (88KB, 664x374px) Image search: [Google]
tomholland_sneak1_1280hfadj.jpg
88KB, 664x374px
>>93792635
>>
>>93790256
>also don't americans literally have to shower naked with one another in schools?

My junior high had showers in the locker rooms but nobody actually used them and to tell you the truth I'm not even sure if they actually worked.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.