[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First Meme Lord and now Baby Groot Stop.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: htr.png (2MB, 1036x881px) Image search: [Google]
htr.png
2MB, 1036x881px
>First Meme Lord and now Baby Groot

Stop.
>>
Who is this guy on the right with big sword?
>>
He's not going to be a baby in the next movie so O don't see the point in this
>>
And oddly, no Mantis.
>>
Duggan trying to salcage synergy central at the very least, apparently he's just small as opposed to acting like a child and it's to do with someone trying to make more groots
>>
>>93790173
>Best girl Mantis is going to become pale and autistic soon

I dont want this.
>>
File: yay.png (206KB, 275x436px) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
206KB, 275x436px
>>93790148

>that feeling when Duggan's Guardian's of the Galaxy is the first time you've enjoyed the comic since DnA
>>
>>93790205
>tfw been here since Conquest
>tfw enjoying Duggan despite synergy for the clever writing and forward momentum
>tfw all the casual band wagoners hate it cause "NOT MUH DNA THAT I ONLY READ A SUMMARY OF YEARS AFTER IT WAS CANCELLED IN PREPARATION FOR THE MOVIE"

These people are fucking stooges, they don't actually have a clue about what they want except for it to somehow magically be 2008 again.
>>
>>93790148

Did Gamora get a double mastectomy?
>>
>>93790148

Yeah because Baby Groot was never thing before
>>
>>93790364
That's not Baby Groot you fucking casual
>>
>>93790364
Is not about him not being a sprout ever.
Is that he never was this fucking gimmicky to get the minions audience and "d'awww look at him so cute!"
Hell even on that pic he looks fucking badass and also is as intelligent as he is in "adult" form
>>
>>93790476

Interestingly, in Duggan's Guardian's of the Galaxy we've seen someone has gathered the various splinters of Groot and has been growing them all, some who have Old Groot's intelligence/verbosity. All the Groot shards seem to be connected somehow, too. We'll discover more later, but I think it's a good hook.
>>
>Drax is a pacifist
>Mantis isn't a member and the new member is confirmed to not be from the film team
>Gamora is actually written well
FUCKING SYNERGY
>>
>>93790567
I just fucking hate her new hairstyle. It's pure trash.
>>
>>93790159
please be bait
>>
>>93790148
Why is this style of art so prevalent in comics now? It's just so basic and underwhelming.
>>
>>93790586
Can you not detect sarcasm?
>>
>>93790597
It always was.
A lot of artists are mediocre and bland. Especially when forced on a time table.
>>
>>93790597
I call it the "Injustice Art".
>>
>>93791208
Those boobs...
>>
>>93790597
What "style" of art are you talking about, exactly?
>>
>>93790173
>>93790189

She was in the Annual, 2 weeks ago.

Noboy on /co/ storytimed it.
>>
>>93791557
It was actually pretty good.
>>
File: pom.png (653KB, 527x706px) Image search: [Google]
pom.png
653KB, 527x706px
>>93791685
The whole ANAD GOT run is not bad. Not as good, as the 2008 run, but still pretty solid.

Also: Nice one.
>>
>>93790189
She was pale before being green, but she just appeared and said she has no interest in rejoining the team, she is part of the knowhere corps right now.

I don't care about the hate for little groot, the story seems to be building to something cool(if you read the damn books instead of just making jokes) so I'm looking forward to reading the whole thing.
>>
I feel Darkhawk might become a member, the Raptors are appearing and Darkhawk will also show up for that story, Duggan said he would add more people to the team, Yondu and Mantis were ruled out with this Annual, so I'm expecting Darkhawk or someone new to join.
>>
>>93790320
I don't get why people like Duggan. Granted, i haven't read his GoTG yet but everything else is pretty mediocre
>>
>>93790148
>the very state of numarvel
>>
File: pom oldboy.jpg (41KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
pom oldboy.jpg
41KB, 630x420px
>>93791799
>>
>>93791880
>she is part of the knowhere corps right now.
Are they still around? There costumes and general concept are the one good thing to come out of Guardians of the Bendis, which he barely even used
>>
>>93790666
sarcasm's defined by a tone of voice, that tone isn't present in text
>>
>>93791902
>Yondu and Mantis were ruled out with this Annual
Huh, guess I should actually read this thing then. I saw it was a Secret Empire tie-in and not written by Duggan so I passed it
>>
>>93791961
I think she mentioned that in the mission break out book, but that was set before this, not sure if she mentioned it in the annual, would have to read it again.
>>
>>93790148
ughhh Gamora looks Horrible.
>>
>>93792008
I though it was cool, I believe it was written by the guys who wrote X-men '92, I liked that series, this annual was also nice as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>93791927
Deadpool when Posehn was was cowriting was great, but all of Duggan's solo work is mediocre at best to me.
Then again, mediocrity is the best Marvel can hope for right now
>>
>>93791989
Are you autistic?
>>
>>93791557
>nobody on /co/ storytimed it
the recent changes to posting basically killed storytiming. It's too much of a hassle to do it without a pass.Even /co/-hateboners like Champions barely get storytimed now. Sad, really.
>>
>>93792129
>Posehn
that guy fucking gets around doesn't he?
>stand up
>tv
>comics
>video games
>metal

and I never know if I enjoy his stuff or just cause he's a geeky metalhead like me
>>
>>93791961
>>93792026
they were mentioned, but they didn't make an appearance
>>
>>93792183
yeah, it's impossible to storytime things without blowing a couple hours on it.
>>
>>93792177
>doesn't have an argument
nice buzzword m8
>>
>>93792186
I think he's a genuinely funny guy, but I've also met him.
We got high and talked about Star Wars
>>
>>93792186
A lot of comic guys are like that. Rick Remender was an animator on movies like The Iron Giant and Titan A.E., wrote a couple video games, and does cover art for punk albums.
>>
>>93791927
I like find his comics entertaining and his plots are interesting.

The only thing I really disliked that he did is the first arc of Uncanny Avenger, that was boring as fuck.
>>
>>93790148
Why does Gamora look so bland now?
>>
>>93792263
Remender is an artist? huh, I don't think I've ever seen anything he drew
>>
>>93792313

Marvel.
>>
>>93792313
>Now
It's been like this for years.
This is the best look she's had since the end of DnA. If anyone thinks Bendis Gamora was better just because her hair was down they should probably off themselves
>>
>>93790148
I am groot.
>>
>>93791799
That's not even the same pose.
>>
>>93792356
Check out The Last Christmas. It's written by Posehn and Duggan. There's also some art on his website if you just want to see what his style is like.
>>
>>93792183
What happened? Did the cool down get increased?
>>
>>93790148
Bendis and Humphries poised the well for me in regards to Star lord, I can't pretend that I'll be able to give Duggan a fair shake now.
>>
File: groot11.jpg (136KB, 490x550px) Image search: [Google]
groot11.jpg
136KB, 490x550px
>tfw when the first time you learned of Groot, it was from his original appearance as a throw away villain on the level of Fing Fang Foom when rummaging old Marvel back issues worth less than a dollar
>tfw no one believes you when you talk about GROOT, LORD OF TIMBER, RULER OF PLANET X
>>
Gonna storytime the annual in another thread if anyone's interested
>>
>>93790148
>MCU killed the comics
no one saw it coming
>>
>>93790666
Nothing goes over his head. He would catch it.
>>
>>93793845
Over here for storytime
>>93793895
>>
>>93790159
My husbando
>>
>>93791927
His Hulk was good as is his Deadpool. I really don't understand /co/'s standards sometimes, they seem to want everything to be Miracleman
>>
>>93790542
What is this actually interesting shit that makes me want to read the book?
>>
>>93793870
comics were already dead poser

>>93794110
and yet they overrate the fuck out of abnett and lanning's GOTG
>>
>>93794110
hey, I never said he was BAD, just bland to me. I DO have high standards sometimes cause I will compare stuff to Busiek Avengers or Claremont X-men, or even non-big two books like Kabuki. And that's not really fair. But I bargain bin a lot of books and I find 80% of the bargain bin books are better than anything Marvel currently puts out. So I'd rather have a good shot of finding a 5 dollar trade than a fucking single issue probably not good floppy

sad when you find a better trade cheeper than you can a marvel floppy
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.