[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whor is hot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 3965062-thor-design-a0126.jpg (75KB, 450x640px) Image search: [Google]
3965062-thor-design-a0126.jpg
75KB, 450x640px
Say what you will about the story or character, but Whor was made for sex.

>tit armor
>arm sleeve
>flowing tunic
>muscle girl
>abs showing
>>
LITERALLY made for BBC
>>
>>93787842
Baby black cock? Huh...
>>
>>93787842
Its 2017, no one cares about the negro era. Obama is gone and rap musif salesvare in the dog shitter.

8 years of trump will de negroify america more. Oppressing the evil inferior negrosl
>>
>>93787842
>kissed Sam only to shut him up
>still lusting for that Norse Cock

I think she likes the BWD better anon.
>>
>all these babes wearing skintight suits/ripped-up plain clothes/curvaceous armor
>pick the one with the most mismatched and inconsistent SHINY AND CHROME costume
Simply throwing all the admittedly good fetishes at one design/character does not a good design/character make. Take TWO OR THREE of these elements MAXIMUM. Design with THESE THINGS being the linchpins of the whole.
>helmet and armor + arm braces/gauntlets
BOOM. She's a warrior woman. You don't NEED to know who she is. The design says it all: She Fights.
>exposed muscles + flowing tunic and cape
BOOM. She is a physically powerful and possibly important person. No need to delve into past issues or compile lists of connections and powers. She Is Powerful.

And so on. This design belongs on an old forgotten fantasy paperback entitled STARKEEPERS OF JODENHEIM or something. She's not the successor to THOR, GOD OF THUNDER. She's Faceless Valkyrie #3,046,491.
>>
Needs a full face helmet
>>
>>93788106
I hear what you're saying, but... I don't care. The design still makes me rock hard. Deal with it.
>>
>>93787591
she's literally cancer.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.