[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they're dead, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
So they're dead, right?
>>
>>93783394
He never paid off his debt to the russian mob.
>>
>>93783394
I hope so

but no they'll be back in the sequel with an even bigger role
>>
>>93783394
He gave me the impression he gets drunk and would beat her.
>>
>>93783394
You either die a hero or you live long enough to be in the sequel.
>>
>>93783394
>YouTube thumbnails
>>
>>93783394
Very dead.
>>
>>93783394
They left their fate unknown so fanfic writers have something to work with
>>
Judith > Nana > Ash > Meena > Nancy > Crawly > Rosita
>>
>>93785028
>Judith, the patrician's choice
>>
>>93785028
Which of those is the 'roo. The 'roo and the joey were 2cute.
>>
>>93785073
Her neck is so slender but also fuzzy.
>>
If the competition was to finish without all the problems I thought Seth McMouse would have been picked the winner.
>>
Yeah, what was up with that? It just left off on them and didn't pick up again?

also why does Illumination keep making such painfully average movies
>>
>>93785322
They sell
>>93785317
It depends.
The problems sorta lead to him having the best effects/show. If not he'd just be a normal ass crooner.
The Gorilla or the pig would probably win.
>>
>>93785322

Because it's easier to get a B than it is to get an A+

Besides as long as it's good enough to make money they don't give much of a fuck how good it is.
>>
>>93783430
He's voiced by seth mcfarlane who has a raging boner for wife beater big band singers so yeah, probably.
>>
>>93785755
This. In the film industry it's better to have made an average, shitty or just plain forgetable movie that made a ton of money than to make a memorable movie with outstanding story,characters etc that made no money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.