[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any stories involving cute lady cops in uniform?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: FelipeSmih.jpg (178KB, 452x720px) Image search: [Google]
FelipeSmih.jpg
178KB, 452x720px
Are there any stories involving cute lady cops in uniform?
>>
>>93780456
You're Under Arrest. It is manga but the only comic I could think of without shitty female cops; my kink.
>>
>>93780456
Gotham Central has a lot of Renee Montoya
>>
>Women
>Being cops

Male cops are trigger happy scared fucks already. The last thing we need is some stupid hole killing unarmed men because she's scared of men(like that dumb bitch did to that dude in Tulsa).
>>
>>93781829
>Spend a few months with mall security
>Be in the main security office with a few other guards and this one female cop watching the camera's
>Female cop is basically in perma-rage mode
>Absolutely every single time someone new shows up on one of the screens yells "look at this fucking loser"
>Always talks about how badly she wants to kick their ass
>Goes on like this for like twenty minutes before her male partner, a really calm and friendly looking guy, comes back and they leave
Seriously, female cops are fucking terrible, one for the reason you mentioned and two because of their near autistic desire to prove they're "just as tough" as any of her male peers, which in their minds means being as angry and violent as humanly possible.
>>
File: Cops - The Job 01.jpg (88KB, 518x814px) Image search: [Google]
Cops - The Job 01.jpg
88KB, 518x814px
- Pic related.
- DC's Lady Cop one-shot.
- Judge Dredd.

>>93781696
This.
>>
>>93782076
That's kinda hot.
>>
File: copperhead.jpg (100KB, 600x925px) Image search: [Google]
copperhead.jpg
100KB, 600x925px
>>93780456
Space Lady Cop
Ten issues came out, then it had a full year hiatus, and just started up again
>>
>>93780456
Why are there pretty much no cops with super powers in cape comics, especially when it comes to the big two?

I mean, I get that being with the police would mean a lot of restrictions that heroes don't like dealing with, but you'd figure there'd be a few super powered dudes out there who would use their powers as part of their career. Savage Dragon is the only one I can think of.
>>
File: Chase One Million 01.jpg (104KB, 525x800px) Image search: [Google]
Chase One Million 01.jpg
104KB, 525x800px
>>93782961
Because by and large, classic superheroes are still vigilantes to varying degrees, free to operate without the constraints of red tape or the accountability of being a part of a larger system. This isn't a critique or anything, it's just that common knowledge within mainstream superhero comics is that most readers want their characters to be more independent in terms of action. And while there's definitely a value in the idea of superpowered cops, it's something you'd need to get a really good writer to make it work without falling into loose cannon cliches. Someone who can make procedural stuff just as interesting as big wham fights.
>>
>>93783159
I'm just thinking about it logically, considering how many super villains are running around and the fact that super heroes themselves often cause massive amounts of property damage but how the fuck are we going to persecute them for that you'd figure Gotham or Metropolis Police Department would absolutely jump at the opportunity of some indestructible dude with super strength submitting a resume.
>>
>>93781829
>some stupid hole

What did he mean?
>>
File: black patrol.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
black patrol.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>93782961
I mean I guess because that sorta defeats the point of being a superhero.
In big 2 being a vigilante is practically deciminalized unless you're really out of control, there are legal organizations that are basically super cops anyways. Being a regular cop makes no sense if you're going to use superpowers.
>>93782076
She totally rapes black men for minor infractions.
>>
File: 527200-d7.jpg (74KB, 605x932px) Image search: [Google]
527200-d7.jpg
74KB, 605x932px
>>93782961
>Savage Dragon
Thanks for reminding me
>>
File: 1081811-alexwilde1.jpg (198KB, 1006x1441px) Image search: [Google]
1081811-alexwilde1.jpg
198KB, 1006x1441px
>>
>>93784850
There's been this Troll, if I had to guess some high-schooler or /r9k/er that escaped containment with an assload of free time, whose been showing up and creating threads involving women, his calling card keyword is "hole." Most, however, have figured out that he's a troll and just laugh at his failed trolling attempt.
>>
>>93785024
>Being a regular cop makes no sense if you're going to use superpowers
Except having a good and secure middle class government job with tons of benefits and pension
>>
>>93785150
From a storytelling persepctive I guess then.
It's just a limited character. At best they could only be a supporting character.
>>
>>93785188
You can't deny it's be fun to see Superman or whoever going toe to toe with a super powered police officer who is REALLY insistent about an unpaid parking ticket, as a small side story of course.
>>
>>93782961
RIP TOXIN
>>
>>93780456
Oh shit I love Felipe Smith. I thought the most recent arc of Ghost Rider was kinda middling, but in general he is pretty great.
>>
Wow, there sure are a lot of hispanic/black/mixed female cops. I can't really enjoy a comic book unless I can identify with the character. Why don't these bigoted comic artists create characters that appeal to ME?
>>
>>93782425
Why was this cover allowed?
>>
>>93787808
It was a different time.
>>
>>93785143
>Troll
>It's just one guy
>Implying most men dont think women are subhuman

It's time to go back to 4chan, hole.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.