[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some characters whose power level wildly fluctuates?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: garnet1.png (164KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
garnet1.png
164KB, 500x403px
What are some characters whose power level wildly fluctuates?
>>
>>93777540
Also meant to say pic related.
>>
>>93777540
What makes you say Garnet is inconsistent?
>>
>>93777657
Not OP, but her future vision seems to come and go whenever the writers feel like it.
Also the crystal gems can all shape shift, but never seem to use it for anything useful or forget they can use it.
>>
>>93777657
>>93777812
She's also stated to be one of the strongest of the Crystal Gems and is capable of taking down giant monsters one episode but then gets overpowered by some Steven watermelons the next.
>>
>>93777657
Future Vision
>>
>>93777540
Gems in general are inconsistent
>>
>>93777540
>What are some characters whose power level wildly fluctuates?
All of them. Literally every fictional character is subject to the needs of the plot, and the whims of the writer.

This is why you VS-fags need to kill yourselves. You simply do not understand that.
>>
>>93777657
She gets one-shot by Jasper, and probably less than an hour later proceeds to bitchslap Jasper's shit while singing about how awesome she is.
>>
>>93778260
You. You my nigga.
>>
>>93777812

I dropped the show right about the time Stevonnie appeared, did the gems literally use transformation for ANYTHING plot related?
>>
>>93778628
Amethyst turned into a helicopter to catch up with Peridot, and turned into Jasper too fool some retarded ruby soldiers. Oh and she pretended to be a regular sized quartz to fool other amethyst.
>>
>>93778260
To be fair, it also happens in history, like how America jobbed to rice farmers.
>>
>>93778687
The first one kinda makes sense, but wtf is with the last two? How do you use transformation as a disguise in a society where literally everyone can transform?
>>
>>93778564
That's the worst example you could use considering Jasper had a special instakill weapon that Garnet knew nothing about.

A better example is the secret team episode where Garnets morphs her arms to be massive and easily takes down both Amy and Pearl, but in other episodes gets stomped by fucking watermelons.
>>
File: Tho.jpg (63KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Tho.jpg
63KB, 1000x500px
Thor sadly, he fluctuates between being argueably the most powerful avenger/Marvels superman and a guy fighting stock fantasy soldiers
>>
>>93777540

Pretty much every single superhero and supervillain to ever come out of Marvel or DC.
>>
>>93778690

I don't think you know very much about history if that's how you're going to describe the Vietnam War.
>>
>>93778690
Well, the plot needed you to see that the Rice Farmers are an actual thread and not just some monster of the week deal.
>>
>>93778945
It's a joke anon, like saying Hitler had plot armor with all those failed assassination attempts. Stop taking things so seriously like those power-levelfags.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.