[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PsychicPebbles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 428
Thread images: 63

File: photo.jpg (77KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
77KB, 900x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-6WW-xGic
>>
Yawn
>>
>>93777167
I waited for almost 4 years for his comeback
I am now utterly disappointed
>>
Yeesh.

At least his animation is better?
>>
>>93777167
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7knUByzBhV8

This video was pretty great.
>>
>>93777167
>took him 2 months for 1 podcast episode
been getting real sick of his shit for years now but every time he uploads something I always enjoy it
>>
>>93777239
He's making a show.
>>
His animation and character design has improved a lot
>>
>>93777167
Is this the biggest improvement in ability of all the old Newgrounds animators besides HarryPartridge?
>>
File: 1498775278971.png (1MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498775278971.png
1MB, 1000x1200px
>>93777239
Zach isn't doing much lately because of his Adult Swim show. He's been posting animatics of the pilot on Twitter and confirmed that it wasn't a webseries.

Zach said he was working on several projects with Justin Roiland.

Ourmine leaked a pilot for a different show and it has an early version of Margie in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmlXSjSbN1E
>>
The family jewels
>>
>>93777382
>been getting real sick of his shit for years
The fuck does he owe you?
>>
Does anyone have the leaked second episode of HellBenders?
>>
>>93778625
>has a patreon where he takes money
fucking something
>>
>>93777167
>cutoff
Vine humor.
>>
>>93778699
He just uploaded a cartoon.
>>
>>93778699
I bet you're not even a patreon.
>>
>>93778625
Listening to him go on and on about how hard he works and how his next vid is out "This friday I swear!"... only to take a further couple of months... and then that vid is a podcast, or 10 sec animation. It gets old.
Lets not forget how his teased a 5 min update vid for a whole year. Teased.
>>
>>93778971
I don't mind infrequent uploads given he's working on a TV show with Justin Roiland.
see: >>93778386

At least he didn't lose all ambition and start doing Let's Plays.
>>
>>93779119
>get constant daily content from Chris and an awesome weekly show
>get nothing but empty promises from Zach and a show that will probably be canceled after one season
>>
I rather liked the leaked Hellbenders episode.

I'd watch it as a series.
>>
>>93779211
>"playing video games looks better than a TV show on your resume"
>thinking Chris won't become Arin 2.0 within a few short years
>>
>>93777777
>>
File: psychic.png (103KB, 519x1080px) Image search: [Google]
psychic.png
103KB, 519x1080px
I enjoyed the leaked HellBenders episode a lot more than people gave it credit for. It wasn't going to be as wacky because it was 15 minutes long and not 5. I also enjoy his random skits because I'm not a patreon and don't really care how long he takes to upload content (I'm still working my way through sleepycast)

HOWEVER... I feel like he IS lazy and lies about a lot of the work that he is currently doing to make it appear like he is busy and so that he can demand money from Patreon to continue his cosy lifestyle of doing the bare minimum.

I mean he asks for $3000 a month and from what I can see he gets it every single time. As much as you want to defend Zach, can you seriously say that he deserves getting $3k a month for doing what appears to be NOTHING?
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 207x244px
>>93778386
>Michael Cusack and Zack working on a full fledged tv show
Oh shit
>>
>>93779474
This
>>
>>93779474
keep in mind he also took money for sleepycast and later abandoned it, but promised five more episodes. it has been a full year and there was only one episode released (which he wasn't in), yet he still willing took that money. I also feel it's worth mentioning everyone from sleepycabin (except Cory and Jeff) live in the same goddamed city.
>>
>>93779538
Is this the show Roiland is involved with? If so that's a solid lineup.
>>
>>93779725
I didn't know that he abandoned sleepycast. It's frustrating because I find him funny and I liked his videos but now he's milking his past success and it taints everything he comes out with these days.
>>
This Hellbenders episode was quite good. Are there supposed to be 2?
>>
>>93779446
Aside from the Let's Plays, Chris actually runs a show with RubberRoss called Doodle Doods and is currently making music for a video game from Tom Fulp called Nightmare Cops.

I'd say he's doing pretty good too
>>
File: 1358850804412.jpg (232KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1358850804412.jpg
232KB, 500x500px
>>93778386
>everyone is ugly except the female
>>
>>93779983
that's how real life works buddy.
>>
>>93779939
Hi Chris
>>
>>93779939
Zack still works much harder than him and is actually attempting to make something that won't be irrelevant after five years/outside of the little game grumps circle.
>>
>>93780037
>that one guy who always came into these threads to say that exact phrase but replace it with Sleepycabin members and samefags
Are you that loser?
>>
>>93779790
I think he helped Zach get the show.
He did a fake interview as Trump with Justin. Zach previewed it in episode 0 of Schmucks.
It might be his next improvable video.

starts at 40:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLEvS7vJuSw
>>
>>93779983

The red guy isn't ugly, and will probably shack up with the gril
>>
>>93780037
Chris has a lot more people defending him on the internet because he makes daily content and is pretty much always present
>>
>>93779983
>>93780008
Are there any good cartoons with unattractive female characters?
>inb4 Steven Jewniverse
>>
>>93780164
samurai jack
>>
File: 1498781274678.gif (2MB, 411x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498781274678.gif
2MB, 411x360px
>>93780043
>attempting to make something that won't be irrelevant after five years/outside of the little game grumps circle
Outside of Rick and Morty what AS show has been fondly remembered by normies or anyone in the fanbase circle?
I don't disagree but that's kind of delusional to think what Zack is working on will last longer in relevancy compared to what Chris does. True he does Let's Plays but what about all that other stuff anon said? Somehow that doesn't count? and as >>93780147 pointed out, Chris does have a bigger fanbase and he's much more sociable with them than Zack is so that works in his favor more.
Either way, they're both two sides of the same coin, they're just not in the same spots.
>>
>>93778386
Where did you get this image
Google has no result for "little helpers adult swim"
>>
>>93780043
Chris's fanbase hates game grumps
>>
>>93780264
Only nu-grumps
>>
>>93780208
Hopefully, working in the professional circuit will teach Zach about keeping on-time and remaining professional.
If he can pull it off, then more power to him. I rail on Zach a lot, I'm don't like him much anymore, but I'll respect his dedication towards pushing forwards as an entertainer.
If he can't do that, it doesn't matter what Roiland pushes, he won't get work and the show's gonna crash, which is very dangerous for someone who got shot down before by his own hand. Word spreads fast in entertainment, and for someone with a history like Zach, it'll be tough getting into TV a third time.
>>
>>93780208
At the end of the day, TV writing credits amount to more than Let's Plays. While Chris isn't exactly screwed for the long haul it's clear Zack has the advantage of career direction at this point.
>>
>>93780331
What's wrong with nu-grumps?
>>
>>93780375
Thing is, Chris isn't trying to get on TV. He's sticking to his online content and delivers what he promises. It's not a whole lot, but he doesn't blow his promises out of proportion, so I'm never disappointed.
I think Zach really needs a manager, someone who knows how to schedule things out for him and get him moving. I know from personal experience how hard it is to put out content without motivation or a deadline. Without deadlines, Zach's got no reason to get to work and he won't deliver on time.
>>
>>93780331
True, although as time goes on classic grumps dwindles in comparison with jewgrumps.
>>
>>93777167
To be quite frank I watched his older videos again recently and they don't hold up. So this one being meh doesn't phase me.
Though I should add I still enjoy gmod animations so maybe sense of humor is just bleh.
>>
>>93780382
>Jon Grumps
Two friends, who are funny people, try to play a video game.

>Dan Grumps
Two friends, who are playing a video game, try to be funny.
>>
>>93779474
Isn't donating via patreon optional?
>>
File: 1043.png (78KB, 222x205px) Image search: [Google]
1043.png
78KB, 222x205px
>>93777167
>>93778386
>Ditched Oney for this trash
>mfw this shit tanks and Zach finally gets shown as the hack he is
>>
>>93779538
Wait MICHAEL CUSAK?
As in the Darren and Damo guy?
Fuck, good for him. Wish he could have at least done a collab with Greasymoose or the Big Lez guy, but good on him.
>>
>>93780495
T H I S
>>
>>93780495
Pretty accurate although dan and arin still haven't quite figured out how to play a videogame
>>
>>93780611
What do you mean, Arin is great at video games, also Mario 64 and Zelda OoT are objectively bad games!
>>
>>93780611
>yeah yeah yeah I hate all this tutorial bullshit
>WHAT!? How was I supposed to now I had to do that?

Danny can't even hide how sick of GG he is anymore.
>>
File: 14874273391790.jpg (59KB, 456x502px) Image search: [Google]
14874273391790.jpg
59KB, 456x502px
>Oney hangs out with Egoraptor and Suzy and plays video games all day

>Pebbles hangs out with Justin Roiland and Alex Hirsch and pursues animation

How long until Oneyplays deteriorates to Dan era quality or worse
>>
>>93780847
>Ding Dong leaves
>gets replaced with Matt
>>
>>93777286
he didn't make it it was edited together by some else
>>
>>93778857
I bet this is not even a post.
>>
>>93778857
how can he be a patreon? there's already a patreon, it's where all the hacks e-beg
>>
>>93779211
>assuming his show even gets one season
>>
File: 1494368785547.jpg (40KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
1494368785547.jpg
40KB, 576x472px
>>93778386
I don't know how to feel about this. At least Mike is somewhat talented.
>>
>>93780164
Angry Beavers
>>
>no longer friends with oney
most tragic e-breakup?
>>
>>93780847
The second DingDong and Julian leave it'll turn into a dumpster fire. The sad truth is Zack and Cory were the best parts of his old lets plays before DingDong and Julian were regular members.

Chris is only good with a supporting cast.
>>
>>93780439
This. I wish Zach the best but finding a workable delivery method is more than half the battle. I think Zach will do well in the end but he's definitely limited by a stubborn idea of what he wants to do, which he simply hasn't succeeded at yet.
>>
>>93781525
what the fuck even happened
I refuse to believe this
>>
>>93779983
>>everyone is ugly except the female
Jesus Christ you must have low standards
>>
File: cat-.png (78KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
cat-.png
78KB, 512x256px
>>93779983
That picture reminds me of the recent past.
>>
>>93780439
that's kinda the problem with Patreon
your fans don't like to think themselves as your boss & will often give you money even if you don't deliver
it's why Spoony got so bad, no one ever told him to get off his arse and make content til it was too late
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>93780164
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-iR5rBXKWE
>>
>>93781579
They've simply outgrown each other.
>>
>>93780517
Of course it is. But he promises frequent updates and videos that he never delivers on so people keep paying him in hopes that it will fund future content. By this point it's pretty clear that he is just loving his easy life and is probably spending his 3 grand on things other than work.

I don't understand why he even needs that amount. He is getting paid to sit in his office/house and create YouTube videos or side-projects. Why does he need so much money to do that? I'm sure he's got a convenient excuse as to why
>>
>>93780520
I've been out of the loop, did Oney and Zach have a falling out? I thought they were best friends
>>
>>93781819
Zach is interested in other people nowadays and poor Chris is old news.
>>
>>93781819
they haven't communicated openly in over a year. there is nothing to really indicate they had a falling out, but there isn't anything to indicate they are still friends. I think they just grew apart.
>>
>>93781819
We have this discussion every time it ever gets mentioned, all that happened is that they aren't following each other on Twitter, that's the only thing we know because neither of them or anyone around them has said anything. Now we can stop talking about it until the next thread.
>>
>>93781888
That's sad but it happens
>>
>>93781819
Zack is now better friends with H3H3 than Chris just because Chris doesn't think they're funny and Ethan is a manipulative kike that can sway anyone to his side effortlessly
>>
>>93781950
I remember a while back Chris was passive-aggressively tweeting about them.

H3H3 is shit tier but it was still an emotional bitch move.
>>
>>93782014
iirc all Chris did was say that what they did wasn't funny and it was no different than what a lot of click bait channels do which is true
I'd say h3h3 is still the bigger bitch just because they always try and start shit with people
>>
>>93781950
Zach is good at networking, but the problem is that he surrounds himself with a lot of people like him. Nobody balances him out or keeps him in check, they're always like-minded and enabling of his attitude towards the industry.
Not only that, and this is more a personal opinion, but Zach loves to pick fights. He attracts a lot of people that garner controversy like Shad, Ethan, Jon, etc. Say what you will about their pros or cons, there's always something going on with these guys (and Destiny is a punk, don't get me wrong) and Zach always fires off on Twitter about them.
It's really no wonder why Chris drifted away from him. He hates conflict, and Zach hangs out with people who draw a lot of conflict.
>>
File: GuitarAnHero.png (317KB, 648x415px) Image search: [Google]
GuitarAnHero.png
317KB, 648x415px
>>93778386
>Zach said he was working on several projects with Justin Roiland
>Harmon is left alone with Rick and Morty
>It winds up even more preachy and self-aggrandizing
>>
>>93778386
the ending was pretty great
>>
>>93781819
I think Zach might have gotten jealous over the fact that Chris has his own channel with other friends that is getting pretty successful and he has a weekly show on GameGrumps that is the best part of that channel these days.

If it were a few years back I think Chris would have got Zach a spot on DoodleDoods and I could see that being a really funny dynamic. Plus I would love to see Zach's drawings
>>
>>93782118
>I think
Ok.
>>
>>93782140
None of the other replies knows the answer either. I'm just giving my opinion. Sheesh
>>
>>93781793
It's weird, he basically gets patreon money to privately pursue his own career in television? Feels like double dipping. It's a great deal either way.
>>
>>93782077
>they're always like-minded and enabling of his attitude towards the industry.
that's true, they constantly suck each other's projects as well and it seems like they never really try to be constructive or say how it wasn't the best.
Recently that Too Loud cartoon premiered on DreamworksTV and a lot of animators/artists Zack and Sleepycabin know were promoting it and saying how it was a blast to work on and saying how great it is. But then you look at the final project and it's barely above a good Newgrounds cartoon, like something a bunch of amateurs made rather than professional workers.
It just seems like they want to make this stuff all day without any sort of opposition. I can understand animation is a hard as hell job to do and it does take skill, but I feel like even with a job like that you should be open to people, including friends and associates, disliking or criticizing your work
>>
>>93782182
>It's a great deal either way.
For him. Disappointed at a lack of consistency. Artists aren't business people I guess but it's good (also for him) that his patrons aren't either.
>>
>>93782118
lol stfu
They got into some falling a long time ago over Zach being over political and constantly talk about the state of progressive politics in the US, and then he got friends with Ethan.
Neil has tweeted bad stuff about both Ethan and "cunts that won't shut the fuck up about politics" after that. They unfollowed each other and remained ignoring one's presence.
They did like each other's tweets a while back when Destiny was acting all pissy about animators complaining about Youtube and they were mocking him.
>>
>>93782118
>Zach might have gotten jealous

Wasn't Chris bigger than Zach for a long time?

It seems more likely Chris got jealous of Zach working with people like H3H3 and Roiland.
>>
>>93782182
>>93782209
He is lucky to have a fanbase so dedicated to him that they are willing to pay all that money to support him when all he does is lie to them and has nothing to show for it
>>
I love how all the people keep talking about "Zach's series with Justin Roiland" even though nothing's cemented yet nor is there anything really to prove that they're beyond the idea phase

reminds me of the time where everyone was crazy about that "brand new egoraptor project" that never went anywhere

it's cute that Zach wants to try & get this stuff off the ground, but it looks like he's just not going to get into the industry. this is how many times that he's pitched a show to tv?

if he actually wants to make this show, then he should make it for the internet. he makes more than enough to get other people working for him so he could put out content online, but just going for TV shit is probably never going to work out for him
>>
>>93782243
Chris has always been bigger than zach
>>
>>93782287
>this is how many times that he's pitched a show to tv?

Two. One more than one.
>>
>>93782209
That's what I meant. Great gig, to get paid to work on your portfolio entirely at your leisure.
>>
>>93782243
Chris has always been more popular than Zach. I don't think this recent popularity with Zach has bothered Chris at all, especially when he is supporting himself by doing his channel and a side-project with the grumps. While Zach needs to scam money from people on Patreon to make a living
>>
>>93782207
This, and the whole "I'm such an underdog, I hate the Man and how Hollywood runs things, I suffer so hard for my art, I hate how everything is all about money, I don't want executives ruining my vision" schtick he runs with.
I was always really confused about how he'd complain on SleepyCast about having it so rough when he had the Patreon going, as well as what was supposed to be a studio of well-known friends and colleagues he could produce content with.
It's like a nerd who is decently popular, yet sees everyone that isn't as nerdy as he is as some Biff Tannen-jock type, complaining at them, and then wondering why he has it so rough when he really doesn't.
Not to mention botching his first pitch as hard as he did really got me mad. Like, Really? You're gonna rail on the industry when you can't even walk into a pitching room without coming off as a complete spergonaut?
>>
>>93782077
I saw episode 3 of the podcast had "Chris" in it and I just assumed it was oney. started listening to it and it was fucking chris raygun. zach has really gone fill /pol/
>>
>>93782243
how is working with H3H3 something to be jealous of? he's a chump who can't admit he's basically leafy

Roiland I'll give you as a step up b/c he pierced the veil to TV, but he's almost entirely a voice actor who struck gold with one show. even still, the man's not someone I'd call funny or talented
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>93782317
>>93782287
"Getting a TV show picked up on your second try is bad"
>>
>>93782430
I want verifiable proof the show was picked up
>>
Dunno if Little Helpers is real since I can't find shit, but I wish him the best.
>>
>>93778386

>Mike from RedLetterMedia randomly on the poster

hmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>93782354
>Chris Raygun
>/pol/

The fuck?
>>
>>93782430
Don't think you got my post, I'm confronting his dumb opinion that he apparently has been trying forever to pitch shows, when he only has done it twice. And even if this fail it's still not a bad thing, people spend years trying to get shows. The faggot from Magiswords has been trying for like a decade.
>>
>>93782499
Don't even try to apply logic, americans are completely retarded in terms of politics.
Chris Ray Gun is a liberal, but he criticizes the new left, so he's /pol/.
Everything is /pol/.
>>
>>93782346
"I don't think this recent popularity with Zach has bothered Chris at all"

As someone whose followed Chris on twitter and Oneyplays I highly doubt that. He seems incredibly thin skinned.
>>
>>93779267
Wait, was there really a leak?
>>
>>93782640
Zachnophobia.
>>
>>93782640
inb4 the links go down after getting posted
https://vimeo.com/213266030
>>
>>93782543
i thought he was "le alt centrist" according to armored shillout

>>93782511
I honestly didn't know how many time he's been pitching to TV, but I don't really care that much
you can say how noble it is that he's trying to get his stuff out there when he really has no proof of concept that he can even work in a professional environment, much less make a show in one

take, as a wild comparison, two people who have faced opposing successes in the field of animation. Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson & Craig McCracken. regardless of our own personal feelings on the 2, they've been around for years & have both had varying levels of success from their animation careers
Craig worked for years on various shows for Cartoon Network before getting his first one, has made 3 cartoons popular enough to get more than 1 season, & has made multiple movies & specials based on his cartoons. The man proved he can be a cartoonist for years before he ever got his show on the air
Arin, on the other hand, started out as a mediocre webcartoonist who was basically handed multiple opportunities to be a tv animator and passed them up because he couldn't handle working for someone other than himself

now Zach comes along & he's expecting to get a show? even the hacks that made Steven Universe both worked for Cartoon Network to some degree for years before they got their own show
>>
>>93782760
>now Zach comes along & he's expecting to get a show?
He's taking the networking route so he's definitely going to get a show.
>>
>>93782811
you can pitch for years and never get a show, no matter how good your network is
unless you've got dirt on or are friends with people high enough up, this shit ain't solid
>>
>>93782760
Connections are everything in Hollywood. It's not unlikely that someone like Arin, whose "hip with the kids", as executives might think, would be capitalized on purely for his popularity despite his lack of talent.
Zach is probably running on the same logic. "I'm popular on Youtube and I think I work hard, it should be as easy for me as it was for Arin". Thing is, he doesn't have nearly as large an influence as Arin who, for his many many faults, did have a consistent output. Not to mention that Zach's humor is a lot more esoteric and grim than Arin's LOUD NOISES AND REFERENCES bit which kids and basic teens love, Zach's a lot less accessible in that regard.
If he wants to ride easy, he needs to make himself popular to the normie crowd and malleable by Hollywood execs. And that's gonna be a major hurdle for an artistic type like him.
>>
>>93782430
Give me one scrap of proof besides an unsourced poster mock up and Zach's word that this is anything but the beginning of an attempt at a proof of concept, latched on to the name of a more famous person who also isn't putting out content right now.
>>
>>93782811
>every single person who 'networks' get a show
Are you out of your fucking mind? I know bums who have better networks than Zach, none of it makes up for an unworkable attitude.
>>
File: renamed.jpg (120KB, 1456x910px) Image search: [Google]
renamed.jpg
120KB, 1456x910px
>>93783086
oh sarcasm doesn't work online, sorry anon
>>
>>93783118
Oh, whoops lol. I'm glad we agree.
>>
>>93780847
>How long until Oneyplays deteriorates to Dan era quality or worse

The moment DingDong and Julian leave to work on game design full time.
>>
>>93782760

The hell did Skeptic say about Chris? Are you just making shit up?
>>
>>93782760
It's a fair point, but I don't know Zach to tell what his ambitions actually are. Maybe he doesn't give a shit, he made a dumbo Grumbo character and it just got a random opening at a chance. I'm not going to make assumption and take sides, they're people and they are almost infinitely complex like anyone else.
>>
>>93783319
Of course. That's why we have healthy discussions like this, so that we can theorize and translate what Zach's trying to do.
The fact that this thread exists proves how investing a guy like Zach is, for better and for worse.
>>
>>93783316
he said something about how he (a guy who refuses to get off the fence), Shoe0nHead, & Chris are all centrists, when in reality they're leftists who refuse to admit it because they cover leftists so often (June & Greg are, not sure about Chris)
>>
>>93783455
They admit they are leftists, they have several times said "the biggest problem we have with these people is that I am part of the left and they make us look retarded and have our actual fights and ideals thrown into the trash".
The three of them.

They don't agree with conservatives, alt right or right wingers, except on the fact that the new left is fucking cancer, and that's enough to be bunched together.
If you have left leaning values and often criticize feminism, black lives matter and progressivism you know what I mean, everyone will fucking tag you as a nazi.
>>
>>93783536
i have right leaning values & got over being tagged as a nazi years ago. if they can't get over simple name calling, what the fuck are they doing on the internet
>>
>>93783536

Yeah. Yeah this. I fucking hate SJWs. Not because I'm right or even center. (Maybe on abortion, for an atheist I have complicated feelings on that but eh whatever.) But progressive SJW bullshit is tearing things down and throwing people in with the worst of the right and if left unchecked it's going to burn the west down quicker than any invading horde from whatever country the right is twitching about today.
>>
>>93783577
They can, they are content makers, they don't need to have their arguments acknowledged by the opposition, they can make a video and make them look retarded and normal logical people will see and laugh. I'm talking for myself and anyone else that actually wants to debate and show them how wrong they are, but have no platform or influence so can easily be dismissed with logical fallacies.
>>
>>93783536
and Skeptic especially hates to admit that he takes a political side in any way
the man hates having opinions. look at his response to the Jontron-Destiny stream, it's a complete shit show. he gets basic facts wrong & refuses to have an opinion or denies he has one because he "debunks it using skepticism", whatever the fuck that means
>>
>>93783577

Their point isn't that it hurts, it's that it's preventing anything resembling actual discussion.
>>
>>93783630

Skepting seems like a nice enough guy but his entire shtick is kind of cringy and he's a bit.... he feels like something from five to ten years ago.
>>
>>93783640
the people who want to just label you as a nazi are reaching for something to end discussion with you. it shouldn't be up to you to just disassociate yourself from being human to avoid being called nazi
>>
>>93783630
Because politics is fucking disgusting. I can't tell what the fuck I am, I sure as hell don't identify as anything and I despise group ideology.
>>
>>93783728

I'm not entirely sure I read you right. I feel like your sentence lost itself part way through.

Anyway. The problem is people screeching Nazi do it to shut down others from paying attention, and to clog their own ears and go "lalala" It's a bullshit tactic that's only making people act fringier.
>>
>>93778386
https://youtu.be/uDIMVA3QvKk?t=19m35s

justin roiland talks about the new show here (name and what it is), but hasn't said whos he doing it with or on what location.
>>
>>93783758
you said my point, only I'm basically saying to not care about it anymore
>>
>>93783890
And the more silent we get the more influence they gather and the more illogical, irrational and mentally handicapped humanity as whole becomes.
>>
>>93783890

Yeah, that's the thing. I don't think people like Chris care for themselves. Like they're not hurt by it. They just find the broader effects that kind of bullshit has in political discussion really bad.
>>
>>93783915
not saying to silence yourself, just ignore it
>>
>>93783964

That's fine for people who fuck around on 4chan or shit and know the tactic for what it is. But most normies don't understand what's going on well enough to see the bullshit for what it is.
>>
>>93778386
I've been in my own little bubble for a while now so I don't know but isn't that purple dude a meme or something? Saw a thread a while back and was wondering.
>>
>>93783964
That's the exact same thing. I don't give a fuck if I'm labeled a racist and misogynist for being against feminism, but I care that the innocent bystander might think this is acceptable and adopt the course of shutting yourself in echo chamber and masturbation circles and calling every dissenting opinion fascists. This hurts humankind, not individual people.
Nothing bothers me that anti-scientific mentality. It used to be perpetrated by the fundies catholics, but now it's the opposite side doing the exact same shit.
>>
>>93784040
Zach forced it a bit on his twitter and people started drawing him which he would retweet, much like he had a Homer day before where everyone drew homer. That was before he told it was a show.
>>
>>93784074
isn't making a big deal enough to cripple your content a worse example to set for others?
by letting it get to you, you're showing them that it holds power over you
>>
>>93784040
>isn't that purple dude a meme or something?

yes, albeit a forced meme.

psychic pebbles urged a bunch of people to draw gremblo on twitter (that's the purple thing's name) with the hashtag "#gremblo".

lots of people me included participated, but it's popularity died out kinda fast.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was some kind of promotion in disguise for whatever tv pitch he's apparently working on.
>>
File: C83hDMBV0AAFjLN.jpg (423KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C83hDMBV0AAFjLN.jpg
423KB, 1536x2048px
>>93781539
Pretty much this, but on the other side, everything with Chris and someone that has good chemistry with his turns into gold, moments like that creepypasta in sleepycast are pure gold and only begind because of him
>>
File: 124526473463456345.png (165KB, 487x410px) Image search: [Google]
124526473463456345.png
165KB, 487x410px
>>93784458
>implying zack didn't have the funniest parts of the sleepypasta
>>
>>93784458
>>93784493
Mick very nearly ruined it about 3 times
>>
>>93784637
what's wrong with Ricepirate?
>>
>>93784692
he's a pretty chill guy and a great voice actor/animator, he just isn't all that funny
>>
>>93777167
We waited so long for something to come from this man and we get this short piece of shit. That's why this is so funny to me.
>>
File: Disgust.png (211KB, 371x302px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.png
211KB, 371x302px
>>93779474
>puts out a pod-cast every two months
>posts pictures of stupid shit on twitter
>earns 2500 a month
>>
Does anyone actually care about Schmucks
>>
File: 1405840004541.jpg (122KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1405840004541.jpg
122KB, 550x550px
Why are there so many threads dedicated to complaining about this particular internet animator
>>
>>93785948
Cause niggas wanna hate and like this guy.
>>
>>93784692
He's a great guy, but dear God he isn't funny and the fake commercials he makes for sleepy cast are cringy.
>>
>>93777167
Boring.
>>
>>93782760
>couldn't handle
Is it that he really wanted to but couldn't cut it, or that he decided it wasn't worth it? There's a difference.
>>
>>93788512
>implying arin isn't a miserable shell of a man that wants nothing more than to get on TV
>>
>>93783883
That's the show he's doing for FOX, I doubt Zach is involved with that.
>>
>>93778386
Is Zach only doing the art or is he doing the writing too? Because his humor is kinda limited
>>
>>93779538
Michael Cusack? His videos are great, especially the Ted ones, but I didn't think he was that big of an animator or anything.

Cool.
>>
>>93780611

It's not that they don't know how to play, it's that it's a lazy joke to act like they don't know.
>>
So what's up with his voice?
He got mad when someone brought it up on sleepycast
>>
>>93790029
Probably born with a cleft lip and got the common surgery as a baby to fix it. I knew one guy who had that who sounded just like Zach. He's offended because it's basically a disfigurarion.
>>
>>93779474
This
>>
>>93778386
Looks like a lame Superjail knock off
>>
>>93780439
Chris is actually working on a TV cartoon pilot.
>>
>>93780495
This, not to mention how muh Jon carried Grumps.

With Dan its so phoned in, like how he literally plays on his phone while recording.
>>
>>93782287
Didnt egoraptors project never go beyond one single tweet? What a joke.

Feels the same with RubberRosses series hes making with Arin (you guessed it, its about people going into a video game) How long has he been working on episode 1? Two years? Three?
Do he and Arin really think people will wait that long for an episode 2?
>>
>>93790786
That's because 'working on an adult swim show' is a way to throw around the name to sound like you work at and have the approval of adult swim, that really only means you're thinking of an idea by yourself.
>>
>>93781539
DingDong already said he wants to move badly, 1 because the net sucks 2. he misses chicargo. 3. He's said OneyPlays has 2 years more tops.

He and julian will probably move once Trigger Treat is out, and Bippy is semi done.
>>
>>93782287
Nothings been cemented, except he and justin have showed parts on Schmucks ep 0, and Zach's been hanging with justin IRL as you can see in the h3h3 Rick and morty gameplay.
>>
File: 1499761748665.png (426KB, 499x497px) Image search: [Google]
1499761748665.png
426KB, 499x497px
>>93791253
>implying Ding Dong and Julian will leave when they can keep milking their autistic fans for money
>>
But aren't all of Justin Roiland's shows on hiatus right now?
>>
>>93791342
Do you not watch DingDong's streams?

He's said time and time again they get $200 each per recording, and that goes towards their rent. He and Joolian get paid by Chris from the revenue he generates.
>>
File: 1499665167984.jpg (53KB, 1200x469px) Image search: [Google]
1499665167984.jpg
53KB, 1200x469px
>>93791444
Checked

Also my point was DD and Joolian don't strike me as people who would work actual jobs, evidenced by the fact they chose to do a lets play to make money
>>
>>93791488
The LP is because they're friends with chris, Dingdong said in one of his crash streams recently that he feels like "his autistic friend who's around for the money". WanWan Games is proof they're actually working heck DD has been attached to 2 other games before working on his own independantly.

They've been working on Bippy and Trigger Treat before knowing Chris so it's got more stock there than them doing Lps for Money
>>
File: 1499665438994.jpg (18KB, 434x425px) Image search: [Google]
1499665438994.jpg
18KB, 434x425px
>>93791532
>DD has been attached to 2 other games
Huh, I didn't know that. Do you know what they are?

And not to sound shitty or cynical, but I don't see their Patreon getting to a point where it could sustain both of them financially. But maybe I'm wrong, who knows?
>>
>>93791573
WanWan Games reached its Full Support goal of 2k on Patreon which says him and Julian are able to work full-time on the game, so it has gotten to that point. They are currently getting 2.6k a month from it which, if they don't live in a high-cost area of Cali, would be more than enough for rent, bills and food.
>>
>>93791626
Sorry, Full Support was 2.5kUSD, not 2k but still! They're doing really well in terms of Patreon support.
>>
File: 1499778499882.png (605KB, 706x673px) Image search: [Google]
1499778499882.png
605KB, 706x673px
>>93791626
Wait, really? Holy shit I had no clue and thought they'd be making a few hundos at most. Guess I'm retarded.
>>
>>93791656
Yep, check it out.
https://www.patreon.com/wanwangames
With this and the money from recordings, they probably are doing pretty alright right now.
>>
>>93791573
>>93791656
Dingdong hasn't released the names of the games he's worked on. he's only said "if you know my style it should be pretty obvious, thats the biggest clue you can get"

Because people are still harassing his real life friends for pictures of him.
>>
>>93791626
>>93791718
Yeah their rent is 2k a month, not including water and electric. Chris' LP money was helping them with rent before the patreon took off.

Last year their roomate skipped out on 2 months of rent and Dingles and Jew had to stream almost every other month to get funds.
>>
>>93791744
God, fuck Cali and it's high cost of living. Jesus christ. My rent and bills are less than a thousand a month on the East Coast.
>>
>>93791723
>>93791573
DingDong was the guy who was trying to make Tuba Croc.

He's into Tuba Vore.
>>
>>93792062
That's half him liking the character
Half him trying to get the heat of Julian.

Julian exposes too much on the channel bless.
>>
>>93791744

The patreon amount also doesn't include taxes and people who just don't pay what they pledge.
>>
>>93780847
I hope Chris gets pissed and gets back into animation for FOX, and they end up fighting causing the two networks to go on an animation war to out do the other. This will cause their animation to sky rocket in quality.
I should not be in business.
>>
>>93777213
fpbp
>>
Hey remember that time when Zach took money from patrons then committed himself to a project he's not allowed to show them? You know you can take his word for it because he's always ranting about how nobody understands and it's wrong to have expectations of him.
>>
>>93793505
The more you analyze Zach as a person the more you begin to realize he's a leeching cunt
>>
>>93793546
Hey maybe if we stop donating he'll make a video saying patrons are evil monsters who are murdering creativity, art, and independence for taking away their money that belongs to him.
>>
>>93789046
Is that the Solar Opposites show, or is that dead in the water?
>>
File: 1370806897556.jpg (14KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1370806897556.jpg
14KB, 252x240px
>>93784493
>'and it becomes apparent to you he's doing the Crazy Frog EBREEEBREEE'
>>
>>93790029
He had a stroke and now his nose literally does not function. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>93790029
Zach's voice sounds extremely stuffy, this is due to him having a stroke at a young age. After this event, Zach was unable to breathe through his nose, hence why his voice is the way it is.
>>
Whoever keeps making these threads can't make up their mind on whether Zach or Chris is the lazy deadbeat
>>
>>93780950
but then funny scream
>>
>>93793546
Zack's work ethic is atrocious but at least he seems to have a semblance of personality and humor unlike Chris.

Without a constantly revolving door of people to talk for 80% of his letsplays Chris would be bagging groceries in Ireland.

It's been apparent since SleepyCast Chris can't hold his own.
>>
File: 1499313246207.jpg (63KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1499313246207.jpg
63KB, 385x385px
>>93791253
>dingdong and julian leave
>oney's left to make unfunny sound effects while matt adds nothing of value
>>
>>93795359
>I hate Chris because he has friends and can play off them well
>>
>>93795496
>"play off them well"
He has no personality and mimics whoever he's around just like Arin. Go back and watch his solo letsplays, he's a one note bore who's only watchable because of the guests such as Spazkid or DingDong.
>>
>>93779474
I agree with you... ...but if you were him would you stop and tell people that you're a lazy fuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 640x718px
>>93777167
I unironically love Zach and his work, and will continue to live amd support him because I think he's a great and funny guy
Also
Where can I get a girl like Nikki?
>>
>>93795496
>making the same joke for months repeatedly is playing off well

It was funny at first but good Lord has Oneyplays gotten repetitive as of late
>>
>>93788512
from what I heard it's a little of column A, a little of column B
first time was when he was working for MTV where he couldn't handle keeping the style consistent, granted it was an older style for him. he left because "muh art needs to evlolve" or some shit that's ultimately pointless b/c of how shit his art is

the 2nd time, however, was because they changed his stuff b/4 they tried putting it on TV from what I've heard. it's why he never got anything on Axe Cop, arguably his biggest chance for success b/c it's an actual prime-time network slot that he could've taken advantage of

>>93790786
only got 1 concept art pic from a tweet & his followers blew it up. never got off the damned ground
I even talked with Arin's cocksuckers on jewtube & they were all "he's still making animations" & I tried talking sense or skepticism into them. it's like talking to a brick wall
>>
>>93778386
>Zach isn't doing much lately because of his Adult Swim show.
he barely did everything before the show was announced
>>
>>93778851
after months of making very short videos essentially mocking his fans who have expectations
>>
File: closertoheaven.png (1MB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
closertoheaven.png
1MB, 800x960px
>>93794723
>looks like he's covered in cum uhuhuhuuh EHHBADABINGBINGBINGBIIIING
>>
File: IMG_3474.png (212KB, 733x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3474.png
212KB, 733x399px
>>93777167
Eh it was okay. I liked the old man's mouth animations, good lip sinc, and Zachary's nasally voice comes to good use as the old man's
>>93778187
Hell to the motherfucking no: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M38nFbhd_Xw
>>
>>93797278
Wow speedosausage is amazing. He should work for somebody.
>>
>>93780950
i would consider suicide, then
>>
>>93795631
If I were him I'd be living it up too.
>>
>>93785948
read the thread
>>
File: dirty bubble.jpg (38KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
dirty bubble.jpg
38KB, 400x299px
>>93794751
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TALBQrs44W0
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7knUByzBhV8
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyQKmSjtgrQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=orvZ4b6vw-Y
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiepDq3e1Pk
why did he do this?
>>
>>93799977
one video a month to justify his 3k a month patreon
about 2 hours worth of work for all of them
>>
File: 4k0RmhF.jpg (58KB, 1089x821px) Image search: [Google]
4k0RmhF.jpg
58KB, 1089x821px
>>93777167

The only reason animators like zach annoy me is how they treat their fans
>hey guys I'm done with hellbenders so I'm gonna make cartoons for you guys again so give me money
then barely does anything while giving the usual
>content is on the way guys promise,I'm just busy AGAIN,with things I will never talk about
And fine he can do whatever he wants but asking for money from his fans and then proceed to just shitpost on twitter and youtube all day is too much
>>
>>93800138

Did you not read the thread? He's making a cartoon for adult swim.
>>
>>93800166
hes talking about what hes been doing before that
>>
>>93777167
I'm sorry guys i know i'm not supposed to but that last second had me rolling.
>>
>>93800378

before what? why assume he just recently started on the cartoon?
>>
>>93797213
Zack was objectively the best member of Sleepycast
>>
So he really is going full quantity over quality
>>
>>93800166
If he is spending his time making a cartoon for adult swim why does he need a patreon to squeeze money from fans?
Am I funding his TV show or his promised content on the internet?
>>
>>93800499
>Stamper
ftfy
>>
>>93800968
>Jeff
ftfy
>>
it's like >>93800818 says, if he really wants to make 3k/month or even the 2.5k/month, then he should be putting out content on the internet
as far as I can tell, due to the lack of content, he mostly releases those really shitty videos as his monthly content

what is it exactly that he does to justify him getting money? if he took an entire month's patronage w/o giving anything, he's more or less using his fans to subsidize his life
he could probably get a decent editor to put together the schmucks episodes for like $100/episode & churn those out every other week to at least give the people paying him to do shit something
>>
>>93778386
what's the context of the audio he used?
>>
>>93791488
I work an actual job and I would quit in a heartbeat for $200 per 10 minute video.
>>
>>93801053
>Cory
ftfy
>>
File: kamala.png (462KB, 431x488px) Image search: [Google]
kamala.png
462KB, 431x488px
>>93795839
True, it's either them complaining about a game, acting passive aggressive cause they were called out due to complaining too much about a game(even in their most recent Pikmin LP), or being casually racist because it's le funi even though they're all grown ass men.

I fucking love when racist jokes are told well, like when Louis CK or someone with actual jokes does it, but "haha spic word" and "oh no did he say nigger?!" get fucking old, especially when the jokes weren't that funny to begin with.

I hope that they get their shit together soon.
>>
>>93797278
>Main character is "sexy" for clickbait
>He still can't get anatomy right

How is this an improvement from 10 years ago?
>>
File: 1497650321260.jpg (39KB, 493x449px) Image search: [Google]
1497650321260.jpg
39KB, 493x449px
>>93778386
>more ugly unfunny adult swim fodder
>>
>>93802201
Oneyplays has 1 year tops before it turns into Dan era Grumps.
>>
>>93801349
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2JyYfNSbqA
>>
>>93802660
As unfortunate as that is, I honestly don't doubt it.
>>
>>93800166
That's literally the point of that post, that Zach perpetually puts off creating consisent content for his paying fans based on dubious promises that he is working on unseen work that has so far amounted to nothing.
Also no, we have absolutely no proof that he is going to have a show on Adult Swim, all we know is that he's sort of trying or whatever, can spend two years on iffy pitches he hasn't made work, and knows Justin Roiland (who is also six months deep into total hiatus for all his shows).
I am sick of hearing that he's trying and working in some hidden lab he promises that we're not allowed to see. Until he puts out a show I can watch them he is running on bought time, and there's simply nothing to follow expect his continuously failing attitude. I will watch the show and give it the benefit of the doubt if it ever comes out, but Zach has given himself the reputation of stretching the truth and not putting out content with some excuse that he'll maybe one day do something amazing. His word is trash, he's accidentally created a brutal conflicts of interes by taking money from patrons he can't share content with due to his claims of an NDA, and spends every chance he has to insult people for following him and wondering when he'll finally do something. Just because he has shared ideas with Roland and says he's working on another project he guesses adult swim might like doesn't mean shit until we get results. He's an adult and when an adult's promise is still a work in progress, they get scrutiny. Especially when money is on the line. So cut the shit.
>>
>>93800499
You mean Zach was the loudest, angriest and most talkative member of SleepyCast.
>>
>>93803919
isn't this the reason why he deleted this video?
https://youtu.be/5SoqREpQ280
he was talking about making videos weekly, doing short animatics, & other stuff like that, but even now he doesn't deliver
>>
>>93804104
Yep, also note how in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeIuVSLCA4I
and in so many other cases he completely admits to being over his head in too much shit he can't deal with (complete with picture of him having a panic attack), while also using work from over several years ago as an example of what's stressing him. Between videos like this plus the one you posted, and the amount of time he spends complaining about fans on his podcast of broken promises, what proportion of Zach's content is him explaining why he's not putting out content?
>>
>>93804104
>have the opportunity to work professionally on television animation
>turn it down
>>
>>93804371
No you don't understand he'll stop self-sabotaging himself one day, honest! [insults everyone who's ever supported him]
>>
>>93804371
fine, if he's gonna work for TV rather than making stuff for the web, that's great. he shouldn't be taking money from his fans, then
>>
>>93803919
The entire SleepyCabin crew is guilty of this.

I remember Chris promised a big cartoon would be released in January 2017 and even went so far as to put it in his Twitter bio. When nothing came and people called him out he sperged out and deleted all traces of his broken promises.
>>
>>93804462
>[insults everyone who's ever supported him]
i'm out of the loop, when did he insult people who supported him
>>
>>93804551
to be fair, it mostly seems to be Chris & Zach
Ricepirate still makes animations & does voice acting work
Stamper is still working with Tom & doing voice acting in several things as far as I can tell
& Corey's getting work to animate for a video game
>>
>>93780208
Boondocks
Venture Bros
Robot Chicken

While they may not be universally praised, they are fondly remembered for their earlier seasons. With Boondocks, at least 3/4th of it's run, and Venture Bros for possibly all of it -- haven't really watched it all that much, so I wouldn't know.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (31KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
31KB, 540x960px
>>93803919
>>93803942
>>93804299
>>93804462

>samefagging this hard
>>
>>93804551
>Stamper
>The nigga who seems to be a V/A in everything The Behemoth releases

Don't soil the name of Blacktastic, you little bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xyjX3nHrRQ
>>
>>93804585
Zach has always spent the most time on SleepyCast ranting against fans he doesn't like, throwing a fit about creative freedoms, being proud of passed up job opportunities, and generally fluffing himself up as some infinitely competent bootstrap-puller even though he's never gotten a job in animation and has always sacrificed the interests of the fans who pay him in favor of his contradictory pipedream of somehow instantly becoming the creative director of a show he wants Adult Swim to pay for and air, while proudly forsaking and insulting the concept of people working under another person's idea. He says leaders are soul-crushing tyrants, and that the crew who works to make the vision happen are in a crushed and sorry state, and meanwhile Zach has never worked at all within this industry which he condemns with the same argument he has been pushing since his middle school newgrounds days. That working sucks and you should make the entire massive project alone because being accountable for anything is a type of creative murder. Who cares. Grow up and make something work, for the love of God.

>>93804551
>>93804631
Chris had been all over the place but I forgive him because at least he does something fun that you can see. I happen to like OneyPlays for the most part on a daily basis, and Chris has still managed to work on side projects in nearly the same capacity as Zach has. Presence is vital.
>>
>>93804585
He didn't. Anon is mad because Pebbles has a sense of humour.
>>
>>93805013
>>93804585
>>93804462
>>93803942
>>93803919
>p-pebbles insults his fans!

I've listened to most of SleepyCast and didn't hear this. Did Pebbles run over your dog?

>>93805110
It's a samefag
>>
Hello, Zach.
>>
Why is there a 400 reply thread about some old newgrounds animator in 2017?

Cmon guys
>>
>>93781819
As much as I despise e-celeb threads, I feel as if misinformation is rampant, and am now going to set the record straight so that for all the future e-celeb shit, hopefully someone remembers this and can just tell people how it is without every anon asking "did they really have a falling out / are no longer friends"?

It starts with Angry Video Game Nerd, the guy who made up a whole genre of video shit that involves someone playing a character and being overly critical of video games, often games that are already low-hanging fruit.

Enter JonTron, an immigrant who loves American culture and wants to make a name for himself, but he is just a young teen and only knows two things, video games, and movies.

JonTron begins to make movie reviews, much in the same vein as AVGN and his imitators do with video games.

JonTron gets called out for being a fake and retires, in order to work on his "comedy" and to "network".

JonTron joins a site called Newgrounds, a site where people create animations and upload them for people to vote on. The ones with the most votes get featured and can lead to sponsorship, while the ones with little to no votes, or just overall bad ratings are removed.

Enter Egoraptor, a guy that wants to be a voice actor for video commercials, or even video games / anime. Egoraptor gets turned down for voice acting roles, as he is terrible, and decides that he will create poorly animated video game animations (most popular thing on Newgrounds ATT) and voice act all the characters in it.

JonTron's animations are terrible and because they do not parody popular things well, are never featured, but JonTron checks to see the front page everyday, hoping to be featured.

The week after Egoraptor's Metal Gear parody animation drops, it is featured on Newgrounds, front page, #1.

JonTron sees this and begins creating animations to knock-off Egoraptor's own, but this fails, as Egoraptor begins producing more video game animations are break-neck pace!
>>
File: gremandmarge.jpg (85KB, 705x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gremandmarge.jpg
85KB, 705x1200px
>>93778386
>Margie with an accent
Dear God, why?
>>
File: DCozuOkXgAEPe1J.png (85KB, 786x836px) Image search: [Google]
DCozuOkXgAEPe1J.png
85KB, 786x836px
>>93805320
>>
>>93805282
Alright, so Jontron throws in the towel and Egoraptor gets sponsored by MTV to make more animations that end up being featured on the network.

JonTron begins to create YouTube videos, of which he reviews video games, having learned from the popularity he saw Ego bring to them, and also hiring one of Ego's rival animators, a pixel artist who chose to remain nameless in the beginning, but who is now a popular pixel sprier and has produced videos / books to teach others how to do pixel art properly, of which JonTron helped fund.

Fast forward, Egoraptor's animations are actually not stick figure-like anymore, as he begins to take art more seriously than voice acting, instead his animations are actually well done for their time, resembling a satire-like art from comparable to season 2 of Rin and Stimpy.

JonTron actually takes off shortly after this, as his video game reviews begin increasing production value dramatically, and he begins a series in which he reviews bootleg video games, something that, for its time, was a perfect niche.

Egoraptor and Jontron begin talking online, but the conversation is cut short when Egoraptor moves away temporarily to be on The Tester, a video game show created by Sony that was short-lived, but brought Egoraptor far more fame.

Egoraptor and JonTron, shortly after Egoraptor gets kicked off The Tester, begin to discuss collaborations, but Ego ends up going through a rough patch due to a break-up with his GF.

During this time, some of Egorpator's best work was produced, but once Ego got back with his GF and decided to green light a collaboration with JonTron, all of his work began to slow down.

Jon and Ego began working on a Let's Play channel called Game Grumps, which did well, but for the first three months, was nothing special.

Suzy told Arin to incorporate his art skill into game Grumps and to produce Game Grumps Animations, in order to plug the show.
>>
>>93802172
>Nial
ftfy
>>
>>93805434
>>93805282
who gives a shit about this? that's common knowledge
>>
>>93805434
Jon approves of Suzy's idea, and the two of them decide to help Arin with the first official Game Grumps Animation, once Arin approves, which he does after hearing that Jon loved the idea.

The animation was done quickly, and was uploaded directly onto the Game Grumps channel, to which it was met with critical acclaim, and weeks later, other animators decided to make their own Game Grumps animations, in order to rake in the views, as the Game Grumps animation got many of them, despite being not so polished and rather short.

Due to a recent YouTube algorithm change and the now failing Newgrounds website being held in fears of getting shut down, many animators jumped on board to make animations of Game Grumps stuff, just to make enough money to survive.

Egoraptor also saw the algorithm change on his own animation channel and decided that he would make animations, but put Game Grumps as the priority, and would also plug the channel more, in order to support everyone involved.

JonTron and Egoraptor produce very high quality content about seven months into Game Grumps, but they both slow their pace to a crawl, due to game Grumps taking up so much time.

Suzy, who smells money in the air, begins to use GameGrumps as a network, and tells Arin to sign Game Grumps onto Polaris. Jon says that it is not a great idea, but Suzy convinces Jon's gf that it is for the best, who in turn convinces Jon to, with Ego sign on to Polaris.

Jon begins to hate himself at this time, but Polaris ends up connecting him to Disney, which would later become Jon's most powerful connection.

Suzy starts running Game Grumps as a business and tells Jon and Ego to upload more, as well as plug more stuff, including merchandise, which Suzy tells Ego to make.

Jon is actually cool with the merchandise, as Suzy lets Jon write the commercials for the channel and his and Ego actually shill well in said commercials, seeing it as just a goofy skit, which it appears to be on the surface.
>>
>>93805631
Jon, who is now bffs with Suzy is on cloud nine, as the merchandise sells well enough for the three of them to live well and Suzy ends up getting guests on the show that Jon adores, including his hero, the creator of the Banjo Kazzoie series.

All is going well, but Jon tells Ego that he is not comfortable doing more merchandise so quickly and taking sponsor ships so lightly, which Ego agrees with, but Suzy is too firm to let up on.

Jon's GF tells Suzy off, because Suzy begins being more manipulative, which causes bad blood between Ego and Jon, but it all bubbles up during one HUGE sponsored event.

The Game Grumps, Arin, Jon, Suzy, and Barry, as well as other Polaris folks get an all expense paid trip to E3, in which the Jon and Arin are meant to shill for.

Barry, the editor of Game Grumps (As well as Jon's roommate) ends up replacing Jon at the last minute, the morning of the event.

The previous night, Jon and Ego got drunk, and Jon said some things to Ego that made Ego feel like they should take a break, to which Jon approved.

After the event, Ego rushed out a video for the fans to bid goodbye to Jon, and Suzy went out of her way to call up contacts that her and Ego knew and id business with to replace Jon with.

Rubber Ross / Rubber Ninja joins the fray, and with him, comes his recommendation, Danny Sexbang, who Ego actually worked with twice prior and who Ross is a huge fan of.

Danny Sexbang / Dan Avidan appears and, with Jon's blessing, takes his role.

Jon is forced to sign an NDA with Polaris and as he takes his leave, he and Ego try to stay connected, but in the middle of Jon's move, Suzy and Jon's GF go at each other AGAIN, which causes Suzy to tell Ego that Jon is bad for business and to focus on the new image of GG, which is now him and Dan.

Ego, just like Jon, pick pussy over friendship, and as Suzy begins extending Game Grumps (Steam Train, Maker, Table Flip, Doodle Doods, ETC.).
>>
>>93805631
Who cares
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (808KB, 436x479px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
808KB, 436x479px
>>93780847
how do i hang with roiland and hirsch

make a popular cartoon?
>>
>>93805841
Just make something thats impressive and you can chat with him directly, he's really cool about stuff like that.
>>
>>93805814
This is the big enchilada. Jon uses his last favored connection to reconnect with the now failing Newgrounds team, and more importantly, with is GF's advice, contacts Disney, who shortly there after contacts him to ask him to create some Star Wars stuff which Jon creates with some old Newgrounds teammates and ubs the project STAR CADE, which eats up his production time hardcore, but has near infinite budget.

Game Grumps fans eventually forget Jon and welcome Danny, among other new members and projects a year later.

In the midst of all this, Ross, Zack, Chris, and others are spilling beans about it all, but only enough to cover their asses, as they all rely on the Game Grumps stuff for work.

Eventually, most Newgrounds folk put the Game Grumps connections aside and decide to form a studio, one that will specifically be used by Newgrounds animators to produce animations together, to save time and network better, as, again, NewGrounds is taking hits left and right.

Enter Sleepy Cabin, which is a ongoing collab featuring some of the most popular New-grounds animators, PsychicPebbles, Spazkid, Oney, Stamper, Rice Pirate, and more.

To save money and time, all the members decide to share an office, which causes them to move into the same city, which gives them the idea, shortly there after to just rent a big place and live together instead.

After opening a Patreon and signing an agreement, they all do just that, and move in together.

Everyone is hype, as a podcast starts called SleepyCast in which some of the hosts do begin discussing future projects they are working on, among other things.

Patreon dollars start flooding in and work begins on a few big things, two games for Newgrounds, as well as three animation of which are produced by a team and are lengthy.

Stamper, who knows bull shit when he smells it, calls out Sleepy Cabin for being lazy and moves into an office with Newgrounds creator, Tom Fulp, leaving the chuckle fucks to fend for themselves.
>>
File: ZAWORLDO.jpg (20KB, 480x382px) Image search: [Google]
ZAWORLDO.jpg
20KB, 480x382px
>>93806025
Have you just followed all these guys closely for the last 5 or so years or did you reach out to some of these people and their 'network' to get this info?
I want to believe you man as this does explain a chocload of shit that's been bugging me for a while
>>
File: 1497793712466.jpg (59KB, 748x489px) Image search: [Google]
1497793712466.jpg
59KB, 748x489px
>>93778386
>memeblo will be on adult swim

As expected of the reddit network
>>
>>93806025
Sleepycabin does not make good on their promises, and eventually begins to downsize.

Everyone starts picking sides and after rent is not paid for, everyone just kinda moves out to do their own thing.

In the meantime, Psychic Pebbles (Zach) begins to chill with Jon and the two of them collab on Star Cade, to which Zach ends up using for connections to Disney, which eventually lands him connections with Justin, the creator of Rick and Morty.

Jon and Zach also begin to network with other YouTubers, and eventually land themselves in the same group as Filthy Frank, Idubbz, H3H3, and the "Skeptic" community.

Meanwhile, Zach and Spazkid (Cory) also help Oney with stuff, and Oney and Zach begin working on some thing they pitched to Adult Swim and Fox that was already shot down twice, once at the start of Sleepy Cabin, and once at the end of it.

Zach believes that he can use his Rick and Morty connections to get their shit on the air, and for the time, it does enter production.

However, Cory backs down to live his own life where he just lives like a NEET and draws porn and makes porn animations with ShadMan and SpeedoSausage, other Newgrounds guys.

All that remains is Oney (Chris) and Zach, who, after another move, begin falling more into different groups, and different schools of belief.

Zach, H3H3, Justin Roiland, Idubbz, JonTronand their kind begin pursuing the money through JewTube business connections, all while Chris takes an equally shady route.

Chris falls in hard with the Game Grumps, and even lives with them for quite some time, and then works out of / live in their office after that. Game Grumps has their own circle, and do not want much association with Jon, aside of just a passing conversation, and put pressure on Chris to do his own thing and now rely on Zach as partner (not because Zach is lazy, but because he sucks Jon's dick and GG is not loving Jon no more).
>>
>>93806245
>Zach ends up using for connections to Disney, which eventually lands him connections with Justin, the creator of Rick and Morty.
how does that work? it'd make more sense if he used those connections to get to know Alex Hirsch & go through him to Roiland, but it's just as likely that he got to Roiland through Egoraptor (who was actually on R&M & did a collaboration video with Roiland that someone deleted)
>>
>>93805320
It's from a viral video. This was going to be a sketch comedy show were people animate over clips from YouTube. I guess Zach made several pilots for Adult Swim with the hopes that one would get picked up for a show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oih1Yf7l-c0
>>
>>93806245
Game Grumps ends up trying to become more family friendly, after after Suzy saw the analytics, she encourages Arin to appeal to the lowest common denominator (enraging fans through ignorance), which Arin takes as a green light to just beat box more than ever and make poop and dick jokes at an alarming rate, that even begins to annoy his co-host Dan, into taking a small vacation.

Once Dan returns, things continue doing well, and Suzy asks Arin and Dan to do their own LPs separate on the channel, to see how viewers react, to which viewers really seemed to like, but Suzy put a soft end to it, as the views were not as great on average as they are when they are hosting an LP together.

Suzy's PG and PC Tumblr shit begins to impact Arin, who on more than one occasion not only gives trigger warnings, but also begins to preach to Dan about his relationship and about gender, or rather, the idea of it.

Dan, at this point, just leans back and does not fight Arin even slightly, just reading whatever walk-through Arin hands him for whatever game they are playing and listening to whatever Ego wants to rant about that day.

Jon ends up producing a couple things and preaches shit up for his new found fans and friends, such as H3H#, who returns the favor to defend Jon when Jontron ends up getting BTFO by a "Anti-Skeptic" "debater" by the name of Destiny, who constantly shoots spam towards Jon on Twitter and Facebook anytime Jon goes political, which in the heat of the Trump stuff did indeed get more heated.

JonTron, despite his beliefs, ended up having no debate skills, as his "Skeptic" friends babied him too much and never let him learn shit on his own, which worked to destiny;y advantage, as he pulled some random political debate tactics that Jon fell for live and ended up getting overwhelmed, which led Destiny to just let Jon rant himself into a corner to win.

In summary, Jon lost his GF, his sponsors, and most of his "friendly" support.
>>
File: 1499726820004.gif (951KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1499726820004.gif
951KB, 500x384px
>>93800138
but you don't have to give him money you fucking idiot.
>>
>>93806477
Jon, who ends up relying on H3H3 in his time of needs, get pushed to the side once H3H3 sees an opening to defend Pewdiepie (same beliefsas Jon, but more popular so more views if he makes videos about) around the same time, which H3H3 does to nab some collabs with PDP, of which do GREAT ratings wise, despite the fact that H3H3 jumped the gun on the WSJ and ended getting so overly defensive that he actually skipped some logic and took the video down as to not tarnish his rep.

Around this time, Zach and Chris, who were already drifting away as friends began to frift more politically, and after picking different sides of the Trump / JonTron/ Pewdiepie shit, they just made some passive aggressive tweets about each others' "support group" and stopped following each other on Facebook and Twitter, among other places, now only connected through a thin wire that connects them to their still up in the air animated collab series, HellBenders.

Around this time, Game Grumps, or, more specifically, Ego, ends up becoming a fan of LeafyIsHere, which leads him to connecting with GradeAunderA, who he ends up wanting to basically get in bed with (asks his to show up as a guest on the show, and also ends up becoming a high dollar patreon for, as well as offers, publicly, on Twitter, to send audio equipment to, free of charge, to help with Grade's production, etc.)

H3H3, enemy of Leafy, and to a lesser extent, Grade, begins using connections to make sure that Ego does not give Grade free publicity, but, hey, we are getting off track, sorry!

So, Suzy, as well as Holly, who are both married to Game Grumpers, and who both were once very close to Jon, end up making passive agressive posts on Twitter and Facebook about what Jon did and what it says about his people, which some fans notice and callout, which leads Holly to respectfully take back her stance, but Suzy, thinking she is untouchable and that fans will not call her out, leaves up one of those tweets.
>>
>>93806404
Real off topic, but the passenger obviously did something before turning on the camera and is in no medical emergency if they are pulling out their phone and baiting the driver into hysteria for the sake of a video. Potential anger issues aside, the passenger is being willfully inconsolable in order to make a fool of the driver for the internet.
>>
>>93806701
Keep going anon. I'm kinda interested in e-celeb shit now
>>
>>93806482
Not him, but I used to donate and I've had enough so I quit, and my money has been wasted.
>>
File: malaise.jpg (137KB, 581x457px) Image search: [Google]
malaise.jpg
137KB, 581x457px
>>93806786
well looks like you made a bad fukkin investment then. Don't hate the player hate the game idiot. If I wasted my money on a shitty stock and it didn't look like things were going to improve I would pull out, not go all in on a bad investment. Use your goddamn brain anon.
>>
>>93806701
Alright, so PDP gets dropped from all his networks, yet gets to keep his sponsors after his blowout, yet Jon is kept on a network, but loses all of his sponsors, which hurts his wallet hard, yet he pushes on, and in fact makes two videos to talk about future projects, and also to address his own political blow out, but after getting tons of threats from a Game Grumps obsessed trigger warning group thing (it is a Tumblr page where people can make posts that tell people the time stamps of GG vids that could be triggering, the describe the trigger in detail, quite hard to explain, but I am sure you can find it with ease), he takes down the two videos, only to have others re-upload them a week later.

Back to Chris for a moment, he begins to revive an old LP channel he made when he was still part of Sleepy Cabin with, you guessed it, Sleepy Cabin co-hosts.

Now with SC out of the equation, Chris begins to do it all on his own, and uses the Game Grumps edit guy to help with the set-up.

Game Grumps editor guy (not Barry, I think it was a little kid named Kevin). ends up leaving after getting a gig to edit movie trailers, which Suzy was pissed about, and due to her having to fin a new editor and interns and stuff, she tells Ego to kick Chris out of the office, so Chris ends up moving.

Chris realizes his solo LP stuff sucks, and now without a free GG edit guy, he ends up collaborating with another LP channel called SUPER MEGA, in exchange for using their main editor.

Through his newfound connections, he ends up enlisting Julian, who is roommates with his partner (video game creator partner, not sexually, well, maybe sexually, they always joke about it when asked in person), Ding-Dong, both of whom are better artists, animators, and video editors than Chris, so Chris hires them to co-host, as well as to make the thumbnails for vids, create merch designs, and edit the vids.

Ding-Dong is allowed to use the GG office, but only for editing stuff for the OneyPLAYS.
>>
>>93778386
>Image search shows nothing outside of /co/
Uh huh
>>
File: littlehitlers.png (1MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
littlehitlers.png
1MB, 1000x1200px
>>93778386
>>
>>93806898
I pulled out ya dummy. Seemed like a good idea at the time, and I had the extra money, but by the time I grew some balls and sorted out my budget Pebbles had proved himself to be a sinking ship. It made sense back when but if you're still into it at this point then I hope you know something I don't.
>>
>>93806245
You did get one thing wrong, anon. Cory is working with Tom Fulp and JohnnyUtah on their game, Nightmare Corps.
>>
>>93806907
Oney is still cool with the Grumps, but Ding-Dong is essentially the opposite of Ego, and as such, they do not blend well together, on the short times they do see each other (pretty rare, but it does happen when you share an office with a boss that likes to be "involved" a lot... Ego wants you to think he is a "cool guy", or a "cool boss"... don't ask.)

Super Mega, ends up being like a GameGrumps 1.5, yet has far less marketability, and after getting into some drama with the Vinesauce crew, pretty much left it up to OneyPlays to take that "mantle", which Oney was more than happy to do, as it was easy money, and the world of animation just did not work well for the guy.

Super Mega folk become less invlovled and Oney Plays starts biting more into Julian and Ding-Dongs' game dev time, but Chris keeps making nice empty promises, so Ding-dong is more than happy to oblige, that is, until he hears feedback from the fans.

See, Chris cares about Feedback, but his memory is shit, so it never matter to him for long, plus he was taught by the grumps to pretty much not listen to most fans, even the "critics".

Julian could not care less one way or the other, as he knows he is decent at game, and irl is fairly social-able plus has talent, and skills that overall make him content, even if he knows people think he is "boring", or "just a laugh track".

Ding-Dong, though, has some self-esteem issues that are routed from a bit of depression and anxiety, of which Julian often helps him through, but as Oney Plays has become more popular and as Oney always insists tha they will be reaching Game Grumps popularity levels soon, Din Dong becomes more nervous, seeing only the bad or mean comments, despite the fact that he, on average, only receives 1 hateful comment out of three decent ones.

Ding-Dong's fear is that he will end up being Ego and that OneyPlays will end up being the new Game Grumps and that people will never see him as a skilled game dev, only as an LPer.
>>
>>93806968
>Not giving the girl a mustache as well
So close, yet so far.
>>
>>93807087
implying the mustache is isn't downunder
>>
>>93807085
>Super Mega, ends up being like a GameGrumps 1.5, yet has far less marketability, and after getting into some drama with the Vinesauce crew,

When did this happen? Please elaborate.
>>
>>93807085
To sum it up, Ding-Dong wants to be seen as great gamne-dev, and because of this, he want to use Oney Plays as more of a channel where he gets to talk about what makes or breaks games, how, and why, as well as show that he is skilled enough to pretty much speed run most games he gets thrown his way.

Julian is just there to hand and to make some side dosh, all while watching games, which he does a lot in his spare time anyway.

Oney want it to be a channel focused on comedy that allows him to improv off games, all while making a quick buck, which he hopes to use to make the brand bigger, earnng him more monrey and networking stuff so that he can do cartoon shit and music making shit for fun AND make money doing it, all while taking his time, as both he and Zach are AWFUL when it comes to deadlines (plus they are both prerry unproffisional, I mean, my god, they pretty much had Hellbenders in the bag, but whrn a AS executive asked them to change the name of show at the last second, due to them already running two shows with 'hell' in the title, they both made a big stinky fit, which caused them to not get green-lit the first time they pitched it).

To be fair, Chris still loves the Game GHrumps, as they pretty much babied him for two years straight and allowed him to be a man child, so he gives them a pass, as does Julian, but not Ding-Dong, who, by the way, was super against OneyPlays collaborating with Ego, but Oney has the final say, so here we are (I do not feel bad sharing that info because I believe Ding Dong did touch on that when he did the 4Chan Q&A two months ago).
>>
>>93807242
You've been writing this for an hour and a half.
How are you, my friend?
>>
File: kat is not amused.jpg (22KB, 210x249px) Image search: [Google]
kat is not amused.jpg
22KB, 210x249px
this is the gayest most autistic thread i've ever seen
>>
>>93807032
>>I had the extra money
>throwing it at any Patreon
>not going out and spending it with your family
>not placing the rest into a savings account
Lol
>>
>>93807242
Take a break, anon.

>>93807415
(you)
>>
>>93807242
Where does this all stand now, I am sure you might ask? Well, I cannot reveal much more without revealing names that do not want to be mentioned, so let me give you the long and short.

GameGrumps was once Jontron and Egoraptor, supported by Suzy (Ego GF) and Barry (GG edit guy and Jon's roommate).

Game Grumps joined Polaris and became shill city thanks to Suzy, which caused Jon to ask for things to slow down, to which Suzy deneid and pushed the business side more, which led to Jon getting stressed at home, which led to Jon's GF (will not name names) to talk to Suzy, who got defensive and then got Ego to be more uppity around Jon.

Ego, who valued Jon over Suzy, decided to go with Suzy (despite a recent break-up prior to Game Grumps) because pussy and a paycheck was worth more than friendship and artist integrity.

This led to more problems leading up to a personal blowout between Jon and Ego right at the start of a big sponsored event, which caused Ego to bring in Barry as a stand-in, which led to another fight after the event, which resulted with an NDA being signed by Jon as he took a permanent leave.

Newgrounds gave birth to other animators, aside from EGO, of which could not rely on an easy LP check every month, so they banded together to form Sleepy Cabin, which was short lived due to mismanagement.

During Sleepycabin, Zach and Chris had a lot happening in the background, including getting their first cartoon on tv, but they dropped the ball at the start, only to grasp it again desperately once Sleep Cabin permanently disbanded.

After Sleepcabin folk moved out, they all wen their own way, some falling back to Newgrounds and its creator Tom Fulp, to help with stuff, while other did their own thing, or fell into new groups.

During the height of a possible Sleep Cabin reboot, Zach and Chris, who fell now into very different groups, ended up getting catty with each other, and after being told Hellbenders was in development hell, they stopped talkin
>>
>>93805434
>Ego ends up going through a rough patch due to a break-up with his GF.
He's only ever had Suzy, though.
>>
>>93806701
>Ego, ends up becoming a fan of LeafyIsHere

What?

>Suzy, as well as Holly end up making passive agressive posts on Twitter and Facebook

Link?

>Chris realizes his solo LP stuff sucks, and now without a free GG edit guy, he ends up collaborating with another LP channel called SUPER MEGA, in exchange for using their main editor. Through his newfound connections, he ends up enlisting Julian and dingdong

Oney used to stream with dingdong back when he was known as cousinskeeter
>>
>>93807488
she broke up with him & cucked him for a year
he apparently sent her letters every day like a creepy ex, though
>>
>>93805492
>>93805822
>>93806160
>>93806368
>>93806719
>>93807064
>>93807224
>>93807283
>>93807461

Sorry for ranting on, anons.

I have just been holding onto all this info for the longest time and every month that goes by, more an more e-celb shit spread to the threads, and at first it did not bother me, but every thread get more people asking questions then giving answers, or just giving answers that spread misinformation, so I figured on my night off I would just set the record straight.

I am done now, and am sorry I did not see the posts until just now.

If there are any questions I did not answer, please, feel free to ask, and if I think I can answer it without revealing any people's private shit, I will get to you in a few minutes.

If there are no further questions, then I wish everyone a goodnight and hope that those of you who took time to listen will be able to stop the spread of rumors and misinformation in the inevitable future e-celeb threads.
>>
>>93807599
how would you know all of this? are you friends with one or more of the involved?
>>
>>93807599
>If there are any questions I did not answer, please, feel free to ask

Are you okay?
>>
>>93807599
>As much as I despise e-celeb threads, I feel as if misinformation is rampant, and am now going to set the record straight so that for all the future e-celeb shit
>>
File: vote.png (207KB, 443x523px) Image search: [Google]
vote.png
207KB, 443x523px
>>93807599
Sorry my bitcoin mining Ethiopian ass man, this was a good read, thanks for doing this!

If you know, what is stamper up to now? How is Tom fulp's game doing? Does TheSwain or any other NG animator fit into this whole story that you may not have mentioned? I can see SexualLobster being some sort of Soros tier mastermind lmao
>>
>>93807599
I want to know why super mega started shit with the vinsesauce crew.
>>
File: sE5qrVi[1].jpg (40KB, 750x254px) Image search: [Google]
sE5qrVi[1].jpg
40KB, 750x254px
more fuel for the fire if anyone wants some
>>
>>93807729
Kek
>>
>>93807488
>>93807503
I will answer this question first.

Okay, so Suzy has had two other BFs, and Ego has had one other.

Keep in mind, this all went down between ages 14 and 21 for the both of them, respectfully.

Keep in mind that Ego has been with Suzy far longer than he has any other girl, and the other girl he had prior to the whole thing was a short-term thing (maybe a year or two at best), compared to him and Suzy who, prior to the marriage, ended up being on and off again for several years.

Funny, Ego moved away from Suzy and broke-up with her due to "business" as he and Suzy tell people, but that is a lie, and more importantly, he did not even attempt to talk with her again until she got with another guy and he found out about it.

At that point, he sent her actual letters in the mail, as well as e-mails every single day for, I believe, 372 days straight, so, a little over a year.

Finally, she caved in, after Chad broke up with her and she realized she had nowhere else to go.

The reason why it is so funny though is because Suzy did not care at all when Ego had a GF, but the moment she gets a new BF Ego goes nuts with jealousy and plays it out like a, pardon my language, "cuck".

Oh, and it is also a bit "irnoic", as Ego ended up telling epople that the break-up happened because of a move that happened for the sake of business, when in the end, Suzy ended up becoming the businessman (woman) of GG and, due to her connections, has made it into a brand name, of which Ego has made mad dosh off of.

The only issue is that now he has to constantly lie to himself and tell Dan and all of us that everything is perfect because, God forbid he actually divorce her, and then she leaves his ass with half of GG, which is now his life-line.
>>
File: 1498756914195.png (736KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498756914195.png
736KB, 1920x1080px
>>93807729
I don't really care about what someone said 7 years ago, to be honest.
>>
>>93807634
I am, uh, I guess, "in their circle", but I do not want to name any names, as I know what some of you anons can do, and God forbid any of this shit gets back to Ego, or even worse, Suzy.
>>
>>93807599
There's a lot of generalizations here that are the cause of many people taking sides, but overall these are all likely the most agreeable answers to this long chain of sad newgrounds animators. You're either a fan of them all, somebody who found this in some dead place and reposted, or someone who has worked with at least one of them, since they're all chattable people.
Do you think OneyPlays will last? I'm rooting for DD + Julian but I doubt they'll exit the sphere of mediocrity for games.
>>
>>93807599
Thanks for the story anon. Feels like someone who actually did their research/has first hand experience.

If you don't mind me asking, is Dan doing well? He seems like he is entirely fed up with Arin. Your story seems to suggest that, but I'd prefer a more definitive answer
>>
>>93807646
I am cool, it just had been bothering me for a while because I see some shady shit happening, and yet most of the anons that derail shit into e-celb threads either miss the mark entirely and say it all something else, or just spread random ruumors which makes further threads all the easier to become e-celb shit that, again, spread misinformation.

Believe it or not, but these threads actually do impact those of us that work with these e-celebs, and just one rumor can blow shit out of proportion from the business side if enough of you folk spread it.
>>
>>93807599
How big is Ding Dong's ding dong?
>>
>>93807494
>Oney used to stream with dingdong back when he was known as cousinskeeter
Exactly, he's been leeching off DingDong for months
>>
>>93807657
Sorry if I seem a bit rambly or nonsensical, it has been a long week and I just kinda unloaded a bunch of shit on you guys at once. My apologies.
>>
>>93807599
I'm sorry but I feel an obligation to point out that this was a nonsense story that eventually built up to something slightly relevant. It's fiction.
>>
>>93807860
>>93807494
I thought that Dingdong was Hoopwise, not Cousinskeeter?

I miss TBG vids, but their e3 stuff is fun too I guess
>>
>>93807706
No prob, I am glad you enjoyed all that fucking rambling.

Stamper is depressed, as usual, but he, as well as Mick (Rice Pirate) have a decent amount of working come in to keep them busy and that helps. The game is going well. There are two things in development Tom is working on. As you know, one of them is a game, of which he has some bigger names helping with, like Spaz Kid and all them. Have not played it yet, but got to see some of what it looks like and it actually looks really nice (especially given the budget).

Sexual Lobster is actually totally normal irl, but my God does he make some crazy shit! He knows about some of the stuff I ranted about, and he does have his hand in two pies I did not mention, but as far as drama goes, he actually is pretty clean.

One guy I failed to mention who has ties to Newgrounds, as well as YouTube and the whole scene is actually Guru Larry and the guy that made that Yabbys cartoon.

In fact, Guru Larry goes by a few names and actually has manipulated one little thing into a bigger thing, of which Sexual Lobster was the first to pick up on and spread around at an event, but he did not do it with ill intent and most people have forgotten about it now, aside from maybe some old Sleep Cabin fans.
>>
>>93807927
He was called skeeter in the old streams. People claim he was hoopwise as well, though.
>>
>>93807599
Where is this Ding Dong Q&A? I feel like i connect with him the most out of the oneyplays crew.
>>
>>93807716
Funny you mention that. It was bit of a misunderstanding, but basically, Super Mega got into it with Vinesauce because there was a charity stream thing going on that they both were in talks of doing together.

HOWEVER, one of the main heads of Super Mega (will not say who) ended up being told by an intern person for VineSauce that one of the members ended up pocketing money from the last charity stream thing they did, prior to being signed onto VineSuace.

SuperMega ended up asking VineSauce about it, who was actually unaware, and confronted the guy over it, to which caused a huge outcry under the surface, as more evidence came to light, and long story short, the charity stream got cancelled, Super Mega and VineSauce dropped contact for a couple months, and about two weeks later, VineSauce dropped the person who supposedly stole from a Charity stream.
>>
>>93807599
What happened between Vinesauce and SuperMega?
>>
>>93805282
>>93805434
>>93805631
>>93805814
>>93806025
>>93806245
>>93806477
>>93806701
>>93806907
>>93807085
>>93807242

Except all of this is just your fanfiction of behind the scenes drama. I know them. Like 1/5 of this is true, and its the stuff they've talked about publicly.

The rest of this is your equivalent of "Jon punches suzy" bullshit. Why did you write this whole fake narrative acting as if you just couldn't take this secret of yours any more? You're the lamest person in this whole thread. More than the people who pledge to Pebbles.
>>
>>93807961
JonTron animated? And was on Newgrounds? Link?
>>
File: momentum.jpg (14KB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
momentum.jpg
14KB, 480x264px
>>93807789
you are a fukkin super sleuth. Good on ya gumshoe anon.
>>
>>93807819
Oh, OneyPlays WILL LAST, as it is the once thing Chris really seems to care about anymore, despite what others might believe.

Now, mind you, if you are asking me if DD and Julian are here to stay... well, THAT is up in the air, as there has been a few disagreements happening and each one gets bigger than the last it seems.

Plus, Ding Dong grows more unstable and anxious as the subscriber count increases, and unlike the other hosts, he is listens very much to fans and critics (mostly critics, due to his shot self-esteem).
>>
>>93807961
I've got 2 big questions
1). wth happened with Guru Larry?
2). can you confirm you actually work with any of this by giving us inside information on one of the GG/Oney Plays/whatever for a future video that's going to come out soon that only someone inside would know?
>>
>>93808071
You don't even have to know them to realize this.
>>
>>93808084
i think this was him
http://birdmanxz6.newgrounds.com/
>>
>>93807789
no please say which person you are. You're spreading lies and gossip about friends of mine and you're a coward. Own up.
>>
>>93806907
>Game Grumps editor guy (not Barry, I think it was a little kid named Kevin). ends up leaving after getting a gig to edit movie trailers, which Suzy was pissed about, and due to her having to fin a new editor and interns and stuff, she tells Ego to kick Chris out of the office, so Chris ends up moving.
Chris moved in with Arin and Suzy long after Kevin was fired.
>>
>>93777167
I wish someone would trick Pebbles and Oney to get stuck in one room together for a long time so they'd be forced to make up and finally bring us more Hellbenders once every five years again.
>>
>>93807830
This is, honestly, a hard question for me to ask.

Okay, listen, Dan has always liked video games, but he has never been as passionate about them as Ego. HOWEVER, in recent years, this changed, so that Dan actually ends up getting more into the games than Ego, but, due to their strained relationship, he kinda just tosses it aside.

Plus, unlike Ego, Danny does put other things before Game Grumps, such as his family, his IRL friends, as well NSP.

Dan is Ego's best friend, but Dan actually has two best friends, neither of which are Ego.

They get along well, and like each other, and are friends, but they are just so different nowadays, and Ego wants Dan to give more to GG, while Dan want to focus more on his music, and encourage Ego to do so too, as they are in a side project band still called Star Bomb, and are still doing work on that.

Dan is not fed up with Ego, but he is, from what he says, just a bit frustrated with how Game Grumps is and how Ego goes about it.

If you did not know, Dan was actually the first one to okay the idea of using walkthroughs on GG, not for him ,but for Arin, as Ego was getting upset that people were calling him out after that Sonic and Zelda playthrough.

Ego want to be seen as a cool guy, and also wants his opinions to be heard, which Suzy also wants for Ego, but she and Ross already stopped listening to YouTube feedback long ago, and have begged Dan and Ego to do the same, yet both of them refuse.

Because of this, Suzy has gone out of her way to try making sure there are as many positive comments as there are negative in the videos, so when Dan and Ego go to look, they will think they are doing fine.

Dan already knows they are not though, where as Ego has started questioning it all, and has even confided in Dan that he wants GG to be more like Oney Plays, which is "ironic" seeing as Chris wants Oney Plays to be GG 2.0.

Neither Oney nor Ego know about each other's ideas though, which I find funny, honestly.
>>
>>93807599
Is ego or chris ACTUALLY working on ANY animations?
>>
>>93808071
This.
Anyone who believes that wall of text is retarded.
>>
>>93808225
you're pathetic.
>>
>>93808091
DD and J will 100% leave, it's only a matter of when. I just hope their exit isn't nasty, since it's very clear that they're both getting kind of antsy with their projects on the rise and disenchanment with the channel, which is good for laughs but barely finishes anything it starts and is more or less the Oney+DD+Julian show.
It'd be extremely hard for Chris to find people like these again. Julian is the PERFECT audience in one person, DD knows what he's doing and can keep things straight, and both can actually bounce off of Christ and put up with him.
I just hope things stay alright.
>>
>>93807858
I assume you joke, but let me just say something real quick; Ding Dong is actually not a terrible looking guy, and in my eyes, is more handsome than Julian and Chris.

That being said, I often question why it is that Ding Dong is so insecure and depressed, because they say self-esteem comes from your image, yet physically I see nothing that makes Ding Don ugly.

So, in closing, Ding Dong is not a model ,but is more attractive, physically, then the crowd he hangs with, and I often question if he has a small penis, for that is the only thing I could think causes him to be insecure, unless of course his insecurity comes from something mental, and not physical, but hey, I am no doctor.
>>
>>93808225

Is it true that Julian and Dingdong are keeping Chris locked up in a disturbing sex dungeon, only giving him video games and animal crackers for nourishment?
>>
>>93808225
>Dan actually ends up getting more into the games than Ego
Dan only cares about videogames when he gets paid to have somebody else play them for him.
>>
>>93807916
anon, I am totally cool with you not belieiving any of what I said, and persoanlly, I would also have doubts, after all, this is 4Chan after all.

That being said, I posted all that for my sake, as it was building up, and as for how you take it, well, I understand if you are skeptical.

All I can say is that I thank you for listening, and if you have any questions I can answer before I leave, feel free to ask.
>>
File: sponge.gif (3MB, 222x379px) Image search: [Google]
sponge.gif
3MB, 222x379px
>>93808280
I want to hug ding dong and tell him everything is going to be O.K. if u see him irl give him a fucking pat on the back and let him know he's worth it.
>>
>>93792062
Wait was Ding Dong really the dude who shilled Tuba Croc all over /v/ years ago?

Also isnt Ding Dong cousinskeeter/Hoops from thebestgamers?
>>
>>93807967
Check the archive, I know someone saved it to Fireden, when it went down like two months back.
>>
>>93808301
Yes, I can confirm that this is real and not fake
>>
>>93808320
What part of the story marks your personal, face-to-face relationship with any of these people. and how much is extrapolated from there.
>>
>>93808071
I pledge to nobody. If you do not believe me, that is cool, anon. I just wanted to set the rcord straight because e-celeb threads are bad enough, but whenever senseless rumors and misinformation gets spread, it just hurts those of us that actually have to work with the e-celebs and things like that.

I said my peace, and whatever is left is up for you to interpret, be that you think it is all fiction or not is entirely in your hands, and honestly, I would be a bit skeptical too, so I heed you no ill-will.
>>
File: super nut.jpg (25KB, 287x284px) Image search: [Google]
super nut.jpg
25KB, 287x284px
>>93808345
I knew that they were DPing that twink.
>>
>>93808084
>>93808124
I believe this is one of his accounts, if I recall from memory, as I do recall him being obsessed with onions early on in his Newgrounds career and the animation quality does match up to what I saw long ago.
>>
File: 1481861663733.png (263KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1481861663733.png
263KB, 500x377px
>>93806245
>However, Cory backs down to live his own life where he just lives like a NEET and draws porn and makes porn animations with ShadMan and SpeedoSausage, other Newgrounds guys.

Cory is fucking based
>>
>>93808333
One of DD's many alts is some horrendous porn furaff that goes all over the place, and i'm pretty sure still circulates Tuba vore...but the dev for that also stopped because of all the weird porn shit, so who knows. Maybe it was him and he didn't want to really do it.
Pretty sure the only confirmation of that comes from the artstyle overlap and iirc useage of his character icon there for a while. The name of it pops up every now and again in OneyPlays threads.
>>
>>93807242
>>93807085

>Ding-Dong

I'll believe that.
Ding-Dong's mindset seems completely retarded to me; he's his own worst enemy and constantly sees negativity that simply isn't there- constantly making a fuss out of every little fucking thing and it's just exhausting. It's EXHAUSTING to listen to and if you ever want to have a sample just listen to his livestreams where he constantly fucking apologizes for every little thing, going on about how 'terrible' he is or how 'awful' something is.

Ding-Dong already is sort of 'Egoraptor' if only because there's just entire moments or episodes where he's a tense, depressed, useless mess when it's completely unjustified.

I think the worst part about it though is I don't think Ding-Dong realizes how important his presence is to the chemistry of their comedic duo: he adds a lot of conflict into the environment given how argumentative, loud, and irritated he can get with Chris as well as how "patient" and astute he can be at times- cutting into these perfect little moments where he'll just say something absolutely fucking hilarious.
>>
>>93808450
>Pretty sure the only confirmation of that comes from the artstyle overlap and iirc useage of his character icon there for a while. The name of it pops up every now and again in OneyPlays threads.

And the fact that he has confirmed it repeatedly in his streams
>>
>>93777167
>XD FUNNY VOICESSSSSS
thats all him and oney are.
>>
>>93808499
That's the only part of making cartoons that's fun
>>
>>93808494
Oh, well there's that. I haven't watched his streams, just most of Plays since it makes good noise for other stuff.
But DD + J are interesting people so I'll probably dig around to those things and look at the patreon.
>>
>>93808461
>Ding-Dong's mindset seems completely retarded to me

I mean that's what mental illness is, my dude.
>>
>>93808510
They have to actually do or say something funny or at least have the funny voice happen at the right moment.

I can't stand how oney and zacks humor, no effort. They should just voice act for other peoples work.
>>
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
File: 1378962134116[1].png (54KB, 236x262px) Image search: [Google]
1378962134116[1].png
54KB, 236x262px
>>93808520
>I mean that's what mental illness is, my dude.
>>
>>93808093
Alright, I do not want to tip my hand, so I will be a biiiiiit more cryptic here, I guess, just to save face.

1.) Guru Larry has ties to Chris Chan, and even interviewed him on occasion, of which one occasion was at the time of Chris Chan's debacle with his fake twin brother, Ian Brandon Anderson, who people know as Liquid Chris.
I will also say that Cory (SpazKid) worked alongside Ian Brandon Anderson to create a short-lived animated series based around Chris Chan that took place between Liquid Chris' first appearance and his mysterious disappearance.
If you are aware of all this, then I will reveal one last card without saying any names. The person who helped Spazkid with the audio / visuals / writing of the show, (not including VA) sucks Guru Larry's dick, and did something for Guru LArry that not only brought the Chris Chan saga to a climax, but also led to Shad Man and SpazKid getting involved with Machinima, which led the first big fight that Sleep Cabin had.
2. Gee, that goes against any contracted work. OH WAIT... I do have one thing I CAN reveal that, if proven true in the future would make my case seem much stronger.
The pictures you have seen posted on 4Chan of Chris and Julian are, as most know, are usually correct, as Chris is very public, and Julian, after being revealed through his Tumblr, was cool with people seeing what he looks like.
However, Ding Dong is more private, and also thinks it is funny that people constantly guess what he looks like and post pictures that are obviously not him on Reditt and stuff.
WELL, there was ONE picture of Ding Dong that got posted in the middle of an e-celeb thread about Oney Plays (one of the many common Crash ones) that did post a picture of Ding Dong without any comment attached to it and that picture was taken by a delivery man who was dropping something off to the GG office when DD was doing edits.

That ONE picture is the only picture you will find of the IRL Ding Dong that is "public".
>>
File: kat seriously.jpg (14KB, 210x249px) Image search: [Google]
kat seriously.jpg
14KB, 210x249px
why's this still here
>>
Can the anon guy confirm if Justin Roiland was gonna offer Ding Dong and TheBestGamers crew an Adult Swim show or was that bullshit?
>>
File: nerd.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
nerd.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>93808569
because people are fuckin gossip hounds you moron why is that so hard for you to wrap your pea brain around
>>
>>93808567
What is dingdong's real name?
>>
>>93808244
Yes, but both of them are simply part of a bigger thing.

I will make it brief, as I do not want anyone to get in trouble.

Studio Yotta is involved.

GameOverse is doing well, but Ego has little to no hand in animating in it, and is instead going to be a VA for it.

Oh, and the Oney thing will have some 3D bit in it too, but to what extent, I have no idea (Chris believes that 3D is more fun to work with as of now, but does not want to go all in on it, as he has little knowledge of it compared to 2D).
>>
File: 1493055142692.png (295KB, 556x369px) Image search: [Google]
1493055142692.png
295KB, 556x369px
>>93808567
You're either part of SuperMega, Brian, or Barry.
>>
File: AforEffort.png (48KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
AforEffort.png
48KB, 500x521px
>>93808225
>Because of this, Suzy has gone out of her way to try making sure there are as many positive comments as there are negative in the videos, so when Dan and Ego go to look, they will think they are doing fine.
There are way too many little details like this in your 3+ hours of shitposting.
>>
>>93808630
racer rodriguez
>>
>>93808265
They do not want to leave, and as of now have no plans to.

All I am saying is that the disagreements have been happening more lately, and, well, we all know what happened with the Game Grumps situation.

Disagreements involving business and a brand can often end partnerships quicker than they start.
>>
>>93808630
Jordan.
>>
>>93808630
Richard Korzeniowski.
>>
>>93808630
Chris O'Neill
>>
>>93808630
Jason Alexander
>>
>>93808319
Sorry, let me sum that up.

Dan is more into games then Ego in terms of the atmosphere and the music.

Ego is more into games to prove himself as a legit "gamer", and also to assert himself and insert his opinions, of which he believes that most of the fan-base cares about.

Oh, and yeah, they both see it as a paycheck at this point, but they still try to get something out of it, it is just that Dan has other priorities while Ego just wants Game Grumps to succeed.
>>
>>93808673
>>93808709
What
is
Zach
up to
>>
>>93808589
dingdong claims that was darkgamer spreading bullshit while pretending to be him but who knows.
>>
File: IMG_0964.jpg (38KB, 744x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
38KB, 744x1024px
>>93808569
Well excuuuuuuuuse me, princess.
>>
How is Ding Dongs relationship with TheBestGamers crew since he stopped helping them produce video content? Is Rockcock/KrissyKronic/DarkGamer upset about it?
>>
>>93808675
or he could be one of the new editors they got working for GG
>>
>>93808446
Cory can come off as autistic, but my god does he care about his craft.

Fun fact, he always gets his porn commissions out to ShadMan a week before they are due, and ALWAYS makes up for lost time. (ShadMan says he will do backgrounds, but gets tied up with other things, Cory just does it too AND gets it done before the deadline).

He is not the most social guy, but is polite enough, and when it comes to doing work, he is the cream of the crop.

Whether it is porn, or other animated stuff, I really hope he continues to find work and gets paid well.
>>
>>93808820
why is this familiar to me?
>>
>>93808863
When I first started listening to sleepycast I used to be annoyed with Cory and how he spewed dumb stuff when they debated. But now after re-listening to their podcast again Cory really made it funny as fuck and felt genuine. I can see why Ding Dong finds him funny too since Cory is pretty damn hilarious.
>>
>>93808320
how does it feel to dedicate hours of your evening to making up stories about youtubers on the internet pretending like you're friends with them?
>>
>>93808776
Oh, gee, well, a lot of shit has already leaked, so I guess I can kinda spill the bean about Some stuff!

Okay, so HellBendenders has been picked up and put on ice TWICE now, both by different networks, if I remember correctly.

HOWEVER, Zach and Chris both finished up their work for the series right before they separated. That is to say, the pilot, as well as what WOULD make up the first episode IF it does enter FULL production is complete.

However, Chris and Zach only worked half of the in-bet weens and did the key-frames.

The other half of in-betweens is being done by Studio Yotta, and I believe that Studio Yotta is finishing the colored animatics, or a Korean studio is, but I do know that Studio Yotta was involved at SOME point during production, as a sign of good faith, recommended by Tom Fulp.

So, yeah, the pilot for HellBenders is pretty much done and MOST of it has already leaked, thanks to a hack done not only to Zach and to Chris, but also to the secondary studio that was in charge of finalizing the pilot.

Chris has his hand in one other thing, but it is minor and is not really something I feel is worth mentioning, as Zach was only involved at the start, but is no longer involved.

As for Zach, well, thanks to Roiland, he has two shows that are ALMOST finished with the first episode pilot things, one of which is a collab between him and Roiland, and one of which is a collab between Zach, Yotam Perel, and I think the Mike guy that did the Yabbys animation.

That is all I can say that would not get me BTFO.
>>
>>93809030
And are these shows for real picked up or merely in some pitch phase?
>>
>>93809030
Have any info on either of the shows?
>>
>Anon hates all the gossip thats been circulating around his friends

>Decides to infodump the FUCK outta them for some odd reason

Either you love drama or you secretly hate some of the people you work with/are friends with too. Saying this much info in this thread is only gonna keep the gossip fires going my friend.
>>
>>93809087
They have been pitched and the pilots are essentially wrapped up and one pilot has already been shown off to people that have showed interest in picking it up.

I will be honest with you, if it was just Zach, or just Chris, there would be no chance, and even together, they both lack business skills, as we saw during the initial pitch for Hell Benders.

Now that Roiland is on deck with Zach though, I can almost guarantee that at least one of the already completed and pitched pilots WILL be picked up and WILL become a full on animated series, be it on Fox, Adult Swim, or else where.

My money is on the animated sketch show that Zach is in on with Youtam and the other guy, because they have already promoted it more than once AND, it is a show that hasa lot of versatility, as there is almost no writing to it, which means they could get a way with a super small budget if they had to (which makes me think MTV or Adult Swim would be the ones to green light it, as they LOVE low budget shit).

Though one of the guys that did dowrk on it did tell me they tried pitching it to Comedy Central, who at first wanted it, but after the terrible ratings of the last two animated series they got, they pulled out from hesitation ,giving a soft "maybe".

So, if you do see the show get a season, I would think it would be Adult Swim, Comedy Central, or maybe even MTV, but none of us are executives, so we will have to wait and see.
>>
>>93809257
hey what the fuck is gremblo
>>
>>93809257
Wow! Do you have any idea of a timeline on all this? When can we expect a show from our guys?
>>
>>93809143
Yeah, I kinda touched on it, but to make it clear, the show that Zach is collaborating with Yotam and the other guy who does YouTube animation stuff is a show that takes viral YouTube clips that are well known for their audio and turns them into animations.

It sounds dumb, to which Yotam kinda mentioned it was, but after finding out that they had creative reign on WHICH of the videos to turn into an animated thing, they began brainstorming.

They seem into it now, and because it requires no real writing, all the budget can go into animation, which they are all excited for, and many channels that have looked into picking it up have listed that as the main selling point, as the less money they spend funding it, the better.

I know the pilot, or at least, the first sketch of the pilot already leaked, so if anyone has it, feel free to post it.
>>
>>93809289
A meme that might become a meme ass Easter egg / gag shit in one of the animated shows, and that, if it does not go through, may be retooled into something YouTube related.
>>
>>93809318
Again, I am not an exectuive, and I only know about what has been shown die to outside parties, as well as seeing some stuff myself, both in person, and also though leaks online, which I believe you can find if you look hard enough, as some of it is simply unlisted on YouTube.

The collab shit Zach has with Youtam seems like the most possible show to get a season, and if it does, I would expect you to see it debut between November, as just a bumper ass skit series like Comedy Central's Think Tank, or ein the middle of next year, as an 11-22 minute short series picked up for a late night run on Adult Swim or MTV.

I mean, the other shit is wrapped up too, and is waiting for someone to fund it, but as I said, the most marketable and budget friendly thing is the collab with Yotam, so if anything get picked up, I would put my money on that.
>>
>>93809332
Is the other pilot about Gremblo?
>>
>>93809421
That is something I cannot reveal, BUT I can assure you that if you do not see it in an upcoming animated series, then you will see it in another "form" through YouTube.
>>
>cheack PsychicPebbles twitter
>its full of furry vore
why? also why the high quality fidchell animations? if he wanted to mock how autistic it is then he could have chosen one of the many low quality DA pics
>>
>>93809468
do you think either of the shows will do well or are they awful
>>
>>93809401
Youtam as in Yotam 'lazypillow' Perel?
>>
>>93809529
Gee, that comes down to some things.

I think Hellbenders has the highest quality of anything Zach had been pushing to get picked up, however I can only really see that working on Adult Swim, and even then, it would probably have the staying power of Mr. Pickles, which is to say not much, maybe it would get another season, but it would just be there and then gone.

As for the thing he has going for Roiland, well, it is almost on par with Hellbender in terms of quality, however I could see Roiland giving it some pushing power, and if it got another season, I could see it becoming kinda "Reditt" tier, like a light Rick and Morty kinda thing, which, I mean, if you are into that, it is all cool.

Now, the thing he has on with Yotam and the crew is, like I said, the most marketable. Will it do well though? I mean, financially, I could see it doing well, which is often all it takes. However, I could see it being something that the creators are only really proud to have either name associated with for a season or two, as I would assume whatever network would probably run it into the ground by eventually restrictng the creator creativity, and maybe even pushing them to animate shit based off old viral meme videos, rather than just videos they think they could personally add a nice touch to, through their pwn animated means.

So, profit margins and business shit aside, do I think any show Zach has a hand in will do well?

I would say 50/50. I do not see it being awful, but as far doing well for itself, I would say it is 50/50.

To be honest, I am kinda rooting for Hellbenders, as it is not only the underdog, but has gone through development hell, and, if green-lit, would mean that Zach and Chris have to team up again, which would probably end with a rekindled friendship, or even more petty drama blowing up between them.
>>
>>93809637
Yes, I believe so.

He is a cute Arabian twink who make animations, usually on YouTube and who, as far as I know, makes them in English and in his native language.
>>
>>93808630
watch banjo kazooie
>>
>>93809257
half the shit you're saying is just flat out wrong, and your timeline is all fucked up, which you can figure out just by looking up a lot of this shit.. i'm not directly involved with any of these guys, but i've been involved in their associated groups since like 2007, and a lot of this shit is just not true, just as an outside observer.

if you really do know these guys, then you have so much information wrong, that its hypocritical for you to complain about false rumors when you're spreading a ton.

just for example, almost everything about chris-chan in >>93808567 is wrong. if you were a member of PVCC back in the day, you'd know that guru fucking larry has nothing to do with the "climax" of chris chan's trolling, and that corey and his old group stretch douche were constantly made fun of and looked down upon in the "inner-circle", and had no direct involvement with chris's life. the people trolling chris were autistic as hell, and didn't let anyone on the outside even contact chris. also liquid chris's name isn't ian brandon anderson... that was the name people used for chris-chan just to get him upset.

sorry for sperging. again, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, because you seem to be pretty invested in typing this stupid shit, but just know that a lot of the shit you're saying is wrong.
>>
File: michael .png (97KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
michael .png
97KB, 300x239px
>>93808461
>Ding-Dong's mindset seems completely retarded to me; he's his own worst enemy and constantly sees negativity that simply isn't there- constantly making a fuss out of every little fucking thing and it's just exhausting.

Finally, an e-celeb I can relate to
>>
>>93809752
>>93808630
I did watch the BK videos not long ago, and I think they did let it slip at some point. His name might be Ian.
>>
File: Ruffledpigskin.png (2MB, 1141x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Ruffledpigskin.png
2MB, 1141x1077px
>>93809893
Nah.
>>
>>93808845

According to the man himself, he's still friends with Rockcock, Krissy and even Karnivore, and still talks to the first two often (Karnivore's busy a lot, but was luckily still able to show up to E3 this year)

darkgamer's why Ding Dong's been having all of these people attempting to find his name and picture of his face
>>
>/co/ hates zach now

fucking tired of this BOARD FUCKING HATE BAND WAGON IT GETS ON EVERY WEEK
>>
>>93810091
>now
This has been a thing for a while from what I've seen.
>>
what don't /co/ like about pebbles?
>>
Anyone who listened to Sleepycabin would know what the anon said is mostly likely true. This stuff perfectly fits in with the plans/connections they made and their forms of work ethic they would talk about on the podcast. Also, all of these LPers and former NG animators moving in and out of Los Angeles (and switching living spaces and studios) for the past half decade really are a firm frame for evidence of what was posted.
>>
>>93810697
>all of these LPers and former NG animators moving in and out of Los Angeles (and switching living spaces and studios) for the past half decade really are a firm frame for evidence of what was posted
I remember a few years back when Sleepycast was faltering, someone on either /co/ or /v/ said that if they chose to keep moving around the country for the sake of investing in unpredictable collaborations, it was cause already-present tension between them to grow.

It's all overambitious the way so many internet content creators are willing to make expensive investments for the sake of producing things for a format many have profited from by working within their own living rooms.
>>
>>93808630
Mason
>>
>>93780950
There is nothing wrong with Matt, but nobody could replace Ding Dong, and if he goes Julian will also go
>>
>>93808280
dangis really is our guy
>>
>>93810777
Why does everybody move to LA to make fucking Let's Play videos of all things anyway?
>>
>>93806404
>every comment is shitting on her
Youtube is alright sometimes.
>>
>>93812234
Might as well start calling it LP.
>>
File: 1494383666593.png (768KB, 596x599px) Image search: [Google]
1494383666593.png
768KB, 596x599px
>>93800968
>>93800499
honestly some of the best moments were between these two. if there was ever an episode without one of them then i'd instantly drop it. the zach/stamper episodes just lacks that energy that made the podcast so unique and entertaining.
>>
>>93810697
any semblance of truth went out the window
the moment he talked about drama between vincesauce and supermega

>>93812999
Jeff/Zach/Cory or Chris/Jeff/Cory episodes do it for me
>>
>>93810018
What happened between Darkgamer and Ding Dong?
>>
>>93781611
this
Thread posts: 428
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.