[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

season one seems pretty mediocre, does it get better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: v.png (547KB, 843x443px) Image search: [Google]
v.png
547KB, 843x443px
season one seems pretty mediocre, does it get better?
>>
yes, it's one of those rare shows that only get better and better.
>>
File: 9oK67Kw.png (50KB, 405x402px) Image search: [Google]
9oK67Kw.png
50KB, 405x402px
>93775959
>>
>>93775959
it gets better, yeah. the last season especially is pretty good.
>>
>>93775959
Yes. In season one the sons are basicly the same character but later they are more developed. Also the show starts as a spoof on Johnny Quest. Later the jokes are more character based.
>>
It changes and gets better. It turns into entirely its own thing, not just a parody.
>>
>>93775959
It doesn't hit it's stride until season 2. If you still don't like it by the end of season 2, drop it. I love the series as a whole, but I agree that season 1 is pretty bland. Season 2 is much better and this is the season in which the show finds it's voice and tone. Season 3 is the season that hooked me for good. It's still my favorite of the 6 seasons.
>>
>>93776746
>It doesn't hit it's stride until season 2
THIS. I assume that's why they started with season 2 when they added it to Toonami this past weekend
>>
>>93777049
That's fine and all but season 1 is still essential to the overall experience of the series. There's lots of subtle hints of things yet to come in those first 13 episodes and they are referenced much later in the series.
>>
>>93775959
Season 1 is definitely the worst season. It's very rough around the edges, the boys aren't fleshed out at all, and I don't think they expected it to last since there are a lot of canonical errors until the last few episodes.
4>6>5=2>3>>>>1
>>
>>93775959
It only gets better, and better, and better.
>>
Season 1 is my third favorite one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.