[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We pick one-off characters to join the main cast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: Caleb.png (448KB, 637x594px) Image search: [Google]
Caleb.png
448KB, 637x594px
Mines would be Caleb so he could be hanks foil but id tone him down to be less annoying
>>
>>93775380
Also the floating face form destination imagination
>>
>>93775380
Family Guy's parody of this kid (or at least kind of bratty kid)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TBlyr7gUBc&t=20s
>>
File: Wes.png (131KB, 346x344px) Image search: [Google]
Wes.png
131KB, 346x344px
Best new character of Season 6.

I need a hank
>>
>>93775380
No, fuck off.
>>
>>
File: XzoBjY.gif (621KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
XzoBjY.gif
621KB, 320x180px
JENNY!
>>
>>93776424
i think family guy did it first I also find a way that Family Guy in King of the Hill came on the same network
>>
>>93777553
I think it would work
>>
>>93777553
>>93777860
Hank would be way funnier if he had a consent antagonist who he can't just kick his ass or to threaten to kick his ass
>>
>>93776820
Ummm, so hey, guys? I think we should get doctor venture
>>
>>93776820
Definitely had one of the best episodes of the new season
>>
File: It'sRoy.jpg (21KB, 320x311px) Image search: [Google]
It'sRoy.jpg
21KB, 320x311px
>>93775380
you asked for it.
>>
>>93777778
>>93777777

So close.
>>
>>93778065
you're the boss applesauce
>>
File: vnmEtaO.jpg (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
vnmEtaO.jpg
8KB, 210x240px
>>93775380
>no Emily gf episode for Bobby where Hank becomes uncomfortable with the role reversal because she's the dominant one in the relationship
She's probably my favorite bit character in the entire series.
>>
File: Lizard-man.jpg (13KB, 332x411px) Image search: [Google]
Lizard-man.jpg
13KB, 332x411px
Lizard Man from the old He-Man cartoon

He was a neat little guy. It would have been cool if he could have at least become Ram-Man/Stratos tier, if not one of the major cast members
>>
>>93778136
wasnt that a ep but it was with three girls
>>
>>93778108
i know it haunts me now
>>
>>93778235
Nah, the girls were doing that more as a joke.
>>
>>93775380
I can see the potential episodes that could have came out of it
> caleb find out where hank works at starts messing with him at his job and is starting to bring in business because people find it funny or drives down business
> the gang excluding Hank starts a prank war with caleb and are losing badly
> a girl starts harassing Peggy the solution is to get Caleb to start harassing the girl but they fall in love ( I know its cliched)
> an episode near the end of the series Caleb is moving but gets into trouble and Hank gets him out of it and he respects hank and it sets up that he's going to become like Hank
Those are only some of the ones I thought of it has potential
>>
The music Meister The best batman villain
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.