[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-man Renew your Vows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: page_1.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
page_1.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
Should I read the Original story or can i just read the current series?
>>
You can completely ignore the Secret Wars mini series and jump right into the current ongoing.
>>
>>93775205
You can jump right in. They only make loose references to the villain from the original and, by the fact that the other heroes are alive in this series but died in the original, things happened slightly differently in this reality's continuity
>>
Jesus christ, did they not have enough spider-people in the marvel universe yet? Are they trying to turn it into something akin to the batfamily?
>>
>>93775962
This takes place in an alternate reality.
>>
>>93775982
Which is superior in every conceivable way.
>>
>>93775962

Think of it less as a Spider-Family book if you must, and more of a window into a Marvel Universe that never had Bendis/JMS/Quesada bury it in an avalanche of crossover diarrhea for the past 20 years. {spoiler] I like it a lot. [/spoiler]
>>
>>93775962
They've been trying to make a spider-family for years but none of the other character's books ever last.
>>
>>93776120
>Jean and Logan are married with a kid while Scott has no one.

Other than that it could have been the best reality
>>
>>93775962
Cranky! Glad you're here!
>>
It's refreshing to read Peter with his life together for once and still be entertaining.

Is MJ still working for Tony Stark in 616?
>>
>>93776867
No, now she's working for Tony's mother and some ai.
>>
>>93776913
Terrible.
>>
It's not like the original was bad
>>
>>93775962
This is a separate reality where Mary Jane has powers and they have a daughter that does too. It's actually pretty good.
>>
File: 1491243553429.jpg (87KB, 922x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1491243553429.jpg
87KB, 922x1400px
>>93779187
>This is a separate reality where Mary Jane has powers
Well... She does now.
>>
File: Venom MJ.jpg (2MB, 1988x3156px) Image search: [Google]
Venom MJ.jpg
2MB, 1988x3156px
>>93779187
OH YES SHE DOES
>>
>>93776913
She's barely even got a presence in the book at all these days. It really raises the question of what the point was of Bendis even bringing her into the book when she never even really did anything since she's been there.

Hell I'm pretty sure the most interesting thing she's done since being there was her guest appearance in Amazing Spider-Man where she wears the Iron Spider suit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.