[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Project: All Online Comics!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: heroes.jpg (511KB, 1660x716px) Image search: [Google]
heroes.jpg
511KB, 1660x716px
Featured art: Several heroes by Bored

>What is this?
A weekly thread dedicated to an attempt at creating a superhero-centric zine for /co/mrades by /co/mrades, much in the vein of Premier Comics. It would feature superhero stories from all over a shared /co/ multiverse, possibly featuring crossovers between different universes later down the line. There's also a single shared universe you can contribute to, should you wish to, named the Alphaverse. However, the main idea is for everyone to tell their own original superhero story, without having to be necessarily burdened by continuity or established lore.

>How can I contribute?
Right now we need pretty much everything and everyone: writers, artists (both pencillers and colorists), editors, you name it. Just sound off below if you feel like you've got a good enough idea for the zine.

We're especially needing some artists for our writers, no particular style is needed. As long as you think you can draw an 8-page story, you're good.

Once you join the discord (no, you don't need to download the app), make sure to fill in the spreadsheet, so we know who you are and what you're planning to do for the zine. Also remember to read the pinned posts in each channel you're interested in!

>So what is this thread for?
Raising awareness of this idea and linking /co/mrades to the appropiate channels so they can join in and discuss their ideas with us. Also, to answer any questions to those still unsure about joining.

Right now we're looking for original ideas for 8-page stories, nothing too big or crazy.

So if you have any questions before joining the project, sound off below!

There's a multiverse of possibilities awaiting you inside, so join in!
>>
>>93773397
You forgot to post the link.
>>
>>93773397
Sounds like fun. What discord?
>>
>>93773397

What?
>>
>>93775069
>>93775233
Well, shit.

https://discord.gg/rGSaquC

>>93775645
Bendis?
>>
>>93776894
>>93776894
Well I just joined. You guys alive?
>>
>>93776894
>Bendis?
Bendis? The writer, Bendis?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.