[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Sausage Party accomplish anything for animation as a whole?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sausage.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sausage.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Did Sausage Party accomplish anything for animation as a whole?
>>
I'm sure it gave plenty of people strange new fetishes.
>>
it accomplished being a shit movie and giving more ammunition to folks who stereotype the jews.
>>
>>93772667
It was the first big adult 3D film in theaters.
Not that grand of a movie but HEY basically the same marketing strategy as Fritz the Cat.

It's the classic strategy of "be the first to do something in some way". Like how Amelia Earhart isn't the third person to solo fly the Atlantic Ocean, she's the first woman to.
>>
>>93772667
It literally scammed and mistreated animators who worked on the movie.

And it made a forgettable vulgar movie.

No one is jumping at the chance to make millions of adult movies because of it (despite the shills who tried to say it would). The mistreatment of the animators did more harm for the industry then what little 'good' the movie did.
>>
>>93772667
it made my stomach revolt
>>
File: Rooki 1.png (366KB, 665x465px) Image search: [Google]
Rooki 1.png
366KB, 665x465px
It BTFO Kuckbo.
>>
>>93773759
Don't be such a pussy, you're lucky those talentless animators even get paid to begin with by the people doing the real labor
>>
>>93775117
>You're lucky those talentless animators even get paid to begin with by the people doing the real labor
>For an animated film
>Animators doing most of the work for animated film

Could you elaborate a bit more Seth?
>>
>>93772667
Yes. It brought stoners and fucktards to theaters in droves.... That and it made an impact,I Mean YOU are still talking about after all this time.
>>
>>93772667
it set back the concept of animation for adults as being full of juvenile cock jokes

luckily it only set it back about 5 years or so.
>>
File: 1491009059929.jpg (35KB, 367x458px) Image search: [Google]
1491009059929.jpg
35KB, 367x458px
>>93775117
Hi Seth how's trying to shake off being pigeonholed as 'that Family Guy guy' going for you?

Also, choke on a bullet.
>>
>>93778027
But Seth Rogan is neither of the Family Guy Seths
>>
>>93772723
THIS
>>
>>93777649
Who's doing the writing and came up with the idea to begin with dude? Think about shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.