[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that they're still not in the MCU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

How is it that they're still not in the MCU?
>>
>>93771879
poor syngery
>>
Marvel sold the rights to FOX in the 90's to avoid going under after the industry imploded.
>>
If FOX is so bent on making this franchise a hit they should've integrated it with their other properties long ago.
>>
Fox execs just keep trying in hopes the next one will be a hit, how will they fuck up the next reboot I wonder
>>
>>93771879
Perlmutter can get them back for Disney when they got Daredevil and he didn't want to, blame him
>>
I don't know if I want to see them in the MCU, to be honest... I know that Fox ruined them, but Marvel Studios would make them Stark bitches or something like that.
>>
>>93772043
If they have the guts to announce another reboot at E3 I hope they get booed off stage
>>
>>93771879

Because FOX and Marvel are locked in an eternal, petty pissing contest.
>>
>>93772093
That certainly would make my day. Why E3 though?
>>
>>93772122
Meant SDCC, I'm tired
>>
>>93772118
kinda unfair when marvel has a fire hose for a cock
>>
>>93772118
Marvel allowed Fox make the new x-men tv shows though
>>
File: perlmuttersmillions.jpg (105KB, 590x295px) Image search: [Google]
perlmuttersmillions.jpg
105KB, 590x295px
>>93771879
They could have been if Ike had taken Fox's first offer a few years ago.
>>
>>93772077
No he couldn't. They tried arranging a deal, but FOX was so sold on the recent F4antastic movie that they shut Ike down.
>>
>>93772043
We already know how. They are going to make it a kids movie like the Incredibles. They are literally trying anything they can. First 2 were the early 2000's style super hero movies like Raimi's Spider-man, then came the grim dark reboot in after the Dark Knight became a hit. Now they're going for the kid audience since they have lower standards than adult audiences.
>>
>>93771879
Fox is greedy
>>
>>93772043
Net one will be kid oriented

http://screenrant.com/fantastic-four-reboot-kid-friendly-rumor/
>>
File: x-men-vs-fantasticfour-464x320.jpg (80KB, 464x320px) Image search: [Google]
x-men-vs-fantasticfour-464x320.jpg
80KB, 464x320px
>>93772029
Hell why not
>>
>>93772089
Do you want Doom, Kang, Immortus, Galactus, Silver Surfer, the other heralds, the Badoon, Annihilus, Blastaar, Super-Skrull, Power Skrull or any notable Skrull character, Mephisto, Agatha Harkness, Impossible Man, Molecule Man, Mole Man, Iron Lad, Thundra, Maker, Franklin, Valeria or even Paste-Pot Pete at any time?
>>
There was a joke (rumor?) that the Avengers Tower was being sold off and could become the Baxter Building in the MCU. The "A" logo could be cut a but to look like a 4.
>>
>>93772278
That will bomb as well. Kids don't know jack shit about the Fantastic Four.
>>
>>93772029
>>93772286
they need an agreement with Marvel or they could loose both rights, are individual agreements
>>
>>93772243
i could dig it. get back to their campy lost in space ish roots.
>>
>>93772314
The last thing I want is all those cosmic characters in the hands of Gunn... and knowing Marvel Studios, Doom will be rival of Iron Man, the only one that makes sense is Kang but again... knowing Marvel Studios he will be descendant of Stark, also Agatha but we know that Marvel will use Doctor Strange to train Wanda.
>>
The only attractive thing about the FF is the related characters like Doom. Is it worth to introduce them to a universe just for that?
For DOOM, maybe.
>>
>>93771879

Frankly, its too late to include the classical FF into the MCU.

Maybe if there was a MCU reboot. Or it'd take a huge revamp of the characters, a revamp that has never managed to stick.
>>
>>93772243
oh lordy

also, can't wait to see how that hack writer from fant4stic and x-men apocalypse will ruin the next x-men movie as a first time director, that'll be fun
>>
>>93772345
>That will bomb as well. Kids don't know jack shit about the Fantastic Four.
>can't use original content because the audience doesn't know them
>>
>>93772389
But FOX owns both the X-Men and the FF?
>>
>it's ultimate F4
>evil reed is the new phase 4,5 and 6 villain
>>
>>93772524
Fox only the Xmen Constantin Film owns Fantastic Four and have an agreement with Fox I think, they can't
>>
>>93771879
>>tv
>>
>>93772492
they could make it a period piece in the 60's and have them end up in modern day MCU through some alternate dimension traveling or quantum shenanigans
>>
>>93772623
Integrating F4 into MCU is easy as fuck. They went into space in the 70's and some space phenomenon happens like it does all the time in Star Trek. Space time dilation shenanigans happens and they end up crashing back on earth in the modern day with their powers. Movie would be about their time in space looking for a way home and doing space science shit. Encounters with various aliens and investigating mysterious dead planets with obvious signs of ancient civilizations. Movie ends with them crashing on earth in the modern MCU and the avengers arriving to investigate. The F4 warn them that Galactus is coming.
>>
>>93772500
But he also wrote DofP.
And that was the best cape movie in years.
>>
>>93772903
the best stuff in that movie was most likely Matthew Vaughn's ideas
>>
>>93772748
that's a movie i'd watch, anon. good job
>>
>>93772314
>Do you want Galactus, Silver Surfer, the other heralds, Annihilus, Blastaar, Super-Skrull, Power Skrull or any notable Skrull character

Maybe before GotG, but now the Nova Corps and the Celestials have taken the rol as galactic menace and link, so not, I'm fine without them.
>>
They simply don't work. They're terrible characters.
>>
>>93772089
FF movie Synopsis:
AFTER AVENGERS VIII, Tony Stark decides the world needs a brain trust of geniuses and mechanical engineers to help the AVENGERS (TM) so recruits an until now unseen family as the FANTASTIC FOUR (TM) with funding from Stark and Universal threats it's up to them to setup the next Marvel movie and for someone to quip with RDJ!
>>
Honestly, I kind of liked Moviebob's pitch for how to bring the Four into the MCU.
>>
>>93771879
They are not really viable for Disney to try and get back. Their comics did not sell well, their products did not sell well, their movies were all shit; also add in the fact Ike-boy is a fucking douche who only cares about dollar signs and nothing else. You will not see them in MCU or as a team in the comics until Ike finally kicks the bucket.

Then it will be a huge event to bring them back into the comics, still doubt the movie rights or an agreement will happen with them though.
>>
What if they just rebrand them as The Future Foundation?
>>
>>93776580
>Moviebob
NObody like Moviebob and Puppet Master can't work in the MCU
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.