[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider Man: Homecoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6649.png (149KB, 350x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6649.png
149KB, 350x215px
>Friend(Not-Ganke) knows he's Spider-man early in his career just like Ultimate MJ and Ganke with Miles
>Ultimate Nick Fury wanted Spider Man to join the Ultimates when he's older just like Iron Manlet wants him to join the Avengers
>Young Aunt May
>High School is a central part of the story just like Ultimate
>Liz Allen has an evil father
>Aaron Davis is an Ultimate character and he mentioned his nephew Miles

Do you like my movie /co/?
>>
>>93771063
>Do you like my movie /co/?

Your story?

The one you cribbed from the first years of ASM?

That story?

The one with a sexy aunt who tested well with adult male audiences expected to buy a lot of the dolls associated with the production, a lesson learned from Big Hero 6?

That story?

The one you don't own and can barely be said to have done more than change around the details of in your retelling, to which your incidental changes wouldn't even merit a screen credit even if you'd made the same changes to an actual movie script?

The movie that has 12 writers credited including Lee, Kirby, Ditko and Simon, and none of them are you?

They're not your characters. They're not your creations, and nothing of yours is in that movie, or you would have been credited - because you must be at least a WGA associate member after Powers got made by PSN and you've tried out (and apparently failed at and not been asked back) as a writer on Marvel's animated shows. And as you must know, any WGA member or associate who is involved in the writing of a script, even as an originator of characters, is invited to a read-through and discussion on who created what and an arbitration on who should be credited.

The only reason you wouldn't have been credited is if you'd turned it down, which is an argument we've had about your lie that you were "invited" to contribute dialogue to Raimi's Spider-Man in 2002, even though you could at most have been on USM for 18 months by the time all of that was recorded and edited together, and had only been on USM for 2 months when the movie script was finished.

I mean come on, OP, I get that you think a shit-eating grin is good trolling, but subtlety has far greater payoffs. Now go outside and think about what you've done.
>>
>>93771297

good lord this nigga is MAD
>>
>>93771297
>The movie that has 12 writers credited including Lee, Kirby, Ditko and Simon, and none of them are you?
I'm pretty sure Bendis was one of them actually
>>
I'd rather praise Pichelli
>>
>>93771297
>The movie that has 12 writers credited including Lee, Kirby, Ditko and Simon, and none of them are you?

Wasn't his name in the credits?
>>
>>93771063
>Do you like my movie /co/?

Yeah, I like that you won't be receiving royalties from it.
>>
>>93772228
>>93771341
>>93771338
I guess if he automatically assumed that Bendis wasn't in the credits he was probably wrong about his conspiracy theory about the WGA.
>>
>>93771487
Was Dwayne McDuffie credited because they made Shocker into a Nigga-Watt?
>>
>>93771297
Aaron Davis is in it OP,technically a Bendis OC
>>
>>93772549
No, you idiot /tv/ casual, it's because they used Damage Control.
>>
>>93771487
Did Bendis took that pic?
>>
>>93772647
It was from the camrip posted the other day
>>
>>93771063
Quite a lot of the MCU is based on the Ultimate comics. Even the new Fan4stic was loosely based on the Ultimate Fantastic Four origin.

Say what you want about Bendis, but he was great during the early Ultimate runs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.