[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X-Men Thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: dddfd (5).jpg (936KB, 2063x3075px) Image search: [Google]
dddfd (5).jpg
936KB, 2063x3075px
> What are your current primary problems with the X-Men line?
Boring as fuck, poor art.
> If you could wish for anything X related, what would it be?
- New Storm ongoing with pic related's outfit brought back + cleavage & no yellow across torso. Marco Checchetto on art.
> Other X-related thoughts?
Let Psylocke die, she has been a insufferable cunt since Rick gave her a moral/emotional lobotomy in his run.
> Movie related thoughts?
Please god in heaven let Magneto & Mystique's roles be minor as fuck in Supernova.
>>
File: render-goddess-47.jpg (241KB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
render-goddess-47.jpg
241KB, 950x1229px
>>
File: render-goddess-70.jpg (304KB, 1087x1152px) Image search: [Google]
render-goddess-70.jpg
304KB, 1087x1152px
>>
>>93771024
>> Movie related thoughts?
- Domino does have the bleached white skin & does not have a afro.
>>
>>93771024
> What are your current primary problems with the X-Men?
The racism toward Inhumans, when they are all 99% the same shit.
>>
>>93771047
>>93771071
Mohawk Storm best Storm.

The curls with a Mohawk is an interesting concept.

>>93771434
Inhumans are racist against Mutants, not the other way around.
Mutants are justifiably angry, given the Inhumans nearly gassed them all to death.
>>
>>93771024
> What are your current primary problems with the X-Men line?
No real innovation or anything interesting at hand. Even before Perlmutter fuckery, they didn't have that much in the way of good stories developing.
> If you could wish for anything X related, what would it be?
To be able to read a recent X-comic and go "Damn, that was fucking good!"
> Other X-related thoughts?
I like Claremont, but reading his comics can be tedious because of how many words and redundant descriptions he shoves into panels.
> Movie related thoughts?
Logan and Legion were GOAT, so I have a little hope that the X-Men franchise can thrive in the TV/film market. Who knows? Maybe that Gifted show won't suck.
>>
>>93771024
>> What are your current primary problems with the X-Men line?

Using older characters and completely changing them. Sorry, but Bitch Jean, Edgy teen/oldman Logan and Twinkclops don't interest me. Morrison's run was the last time the X-men did anything different and interesting.

>> If you could wish for anything X related, what would it be?

For the new gen that were build up like New Mutants and Gen X to play a major role in the books already and bringing back proper leadership. Kitty fucking sucks.

>> Other X-related thoughts?
Give them more push in media already. I've always wanted an Mass effect styled X-game.

>> Movie related thoughts?

New Mutants sounds cool, Dark Phoenix will suck, and Gambit won't happen.
>>
>>93771024
>X-Men Thread
Won't even entertain the thought, cheesecakefag. Call me when you come up with a decent OP.
>>
>>93772106

There's certainly something worth talking about in how X-Men fans have embraced Charles Xavier's dream of peaceful coexistence by REEEEEEEEEEEEEEing for the Inhumans to be entirely blamed for the actions of a few individuals, and the calls for them to not be in comics anymore, and to be genocided.

Watching people over-identify with a fictional race has gotten odd.
>>
>>93771024
>Let Psylocke die, she has been a insufferable cunt since Rick gave her a moral/emotional lobotomy in his run.
for real. 80's Betsy was awesome. Purple Elektra is trash.
>>
>>93773011
3/10
Almost thought you were serious for a moment.
>>
>>93771024
super boring
Chamber gets to lead a team
all of Aaron and Bendis' kids are trash
make a Generation X movie
>>
>>93773011
It wasn't any few individuals, it was their entire leadership that was responsible.
>>
>>93773011
Go away, Ike.
>>
I want Emma to meet the "resurrected" Negasonic Teenage Warhead, because she originally died in Emma's arms when Genosha was destroyed by Cassandra Nova.

Emma probably doesn't know she is alive.
Also, if she had been alive and hiding since Necrosha, perhaps other dead students of Emma like the Hellions are alive too .

I think there is potential for a good story there.
>>
Rogue's X-Treme costume is her best look but admittedly not her most iconic.
>>
>>93773011
>xavier

Lol who cares. Magneto and cyclops were right
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.