[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ciaran Hinds formerly teased his Justice League character of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: steppenwolf-ciaran.jpg (46KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
steppenwolf-ciaran.jpg
46KB, 600x300px
Ciaran Hinds formerly teased his Justice League character of Steppenwolf as

>He’s old, tired, still trying to get out of his own enslavement to Darkseid, [but] he has to keep on this line to try and take over worlds.

Now speaking on BBC’s Michael Ball Show he added

>“I’m sorry I’m not in costume. I didn’t even have a costume when I was doing it. It’s all done in motion capture. So… they stick a helmet on your head, they put two cameras around, and they capture all your expressions, facial expressions. So basically, they’re going to concoct some kind of construction and they will use my facial expressions – eyes, mouth, voice – they’ll turn into this murderous, avenging Steppenwolf from the planet Apokolips, apparently. Who’s bent on Hell on Earth.”

On never meeting the cast

>“No, I don’t know whether they’re all afraid to come and meet me– no, no they weren’t, really. Because it’s imaginary, you do it with green screen… That was another challenge, you could say, yeah. But it was quite fun. And they’re very encouraging in what you do, suggesting ‘Over here, look over there, imagine that, do this here, they’re coming at you now.'”
>>
This movie is gonna suck so bad.
>>
>>93771079
lol yea like wonder woman amirite?...oh wait

moron
>>
He has a God tier voice
>>
>>93770581
Anybody else have zero hype. Like Wonder Woman was decent, but I don't think Gal Gadot can really shine unless she has veteran actors to lean on and a good director. So even she isn't going to be that great.
>>
>>93770581
Cool, the old and tired shit and his relationship with Darkseid has me hyped.
>>
Looks decent
>>
>>
>>93771444
fuck off
>>
Well, at least they're keeping some of the complexity of his relationship with Darkseid. Makes me more hopeful about the portrayals of the New Gods in general.
>>
File: Ares Wonder Woman.jpg (96KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ares Wonder Woman.jpg
96KB, 683x1024px
>>93771560
>>93771589
I wonder if those are preliminary designs that they gave to the toy companies again. The final Ares design that we got with Wonder Woman was completely different and closer to his original than the one we got from the toys.
>>
>>93771327
SNYDER DEFENSE FORCE ACTIVATED
>>
>>93771327
>lol yea
>amirite
>....
Cringe
>>
>>93771632
It's terrible that we have to hope for Snyder vision of the new gods and pray Johns stays away from them. It's bizarre
>>
>>93770581
>Who’s bent on Hell on Earth
FUCK YOU SNYDER
>>
File: qhrMC.jpg (702KB, 1280x1970px) Image search: [Google]
qhrMC.jpg
702KB, 1280x1970px
i hope this does not happen to wonder woman
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.