[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calvin and Hobbes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: calvin-hobbes-love-the-sinner.png (29KB, 600x192px) Image search: [Google]
calvin-hobbes-love-the-sinner.png
29KB, 600x192px
What did he do?
>>
Peed on a truck logo.
>>
Put a strap-on on his favorite pet tiger and went to town for a couple hours. Only thing is he got a tad bit too kinky and now he has to explain why he has bite marks on his dick and why his tiger is covered in his shit. I guess dad will have to teach him a lesson on why it isn't right for boys to put things in his ass by showing him just how painful it can be, getting fucked raw no lube by a REAL man. Of course it wouldn't be a one time thing, he'd have to make sure his son wasn't turning gay by whipping him relentlessly every time he shows signs of liking his anal punishment. There's no way he's letting his son ruin the family's reputation that he'll even be willing to chain him in the basement if it means he doesn't get the chance to mouth off to the autorities about the unspeakably pleasurable acts his father has preformed upon him. Might need to give him some electroshock therapy too if his butt blasting proves incapable at fixing his zoophilic degenerately gay offspring, each shock would come at the sound of a moan escaping the poor child seeing as he shouldn't be enjoying having his ass brutally excavated, his dick smacked and his cute little nips zapped.

This ought to teach him not to fuck his 'pet' tiger.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.