[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post characters, shows, and episodes that women will never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Hank.png (47KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Hank.png
47KB, 225x225px
ITT: Post characters, shows, and episodes that women will never understand

(Not a /pol/ thread)
>>
File: aquateenhungerforce01.jpg (266KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
aquateenhungerforce01.jpg
266KB, 1280x960px
never met a woman in my life who liked it
>>
>>93770486
tried showing my wife aqua teen and she called it "crude", direct quote
>>
>>93770486
tried showing my wife aqua teen and she called it "crude", direct quote
>>
File: IMG_1282.png (52KB, 470x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1282.png
52KB, 470x359px
KotH is a show made for the everyday husband. Hank loves everything that men around that time did, lawnwork, golfing, watching football, etc. He was bland, but in a way that made him relatable to pretty much any man. He was the quintessential family man. Women probably didn't like the show because the only main stay females were an airhead, a cheating whore, and Peggy.
>>
>>93770486
This I can agree on but

>>93770390
I've never met anybody that disliked or felt neutral towards this show, woman or man. It seems like people either watched it and loved it or never even gave an episode a try
>>
>>93770751
I've heard ladies criticize the show based on its "lack of content". Pretty sure some articles written about it
>>
>>93770609
I know that a lot of older married couples enjoyed KotH. My parents sure did
>>
>>93770486

my sister was a huge fan of the show
>>
>>93770803
Is your sister cute and autistic
>>
>>93770486
>look astronaut, racecar driver, maybe bikini judge
>but food service? That's third world! And I'm from the first!
>>
>>93770486
Came here to post this.
>But I don't understand Anon, it's just fast food being ignorant and vulgar!
>>
>>93770795
fuck you, friend. i dunno where you're "hearing about" ladies' opinions but maybe ask a few what they thought about it instead of being "pretty sure" there are some shitty articles written by jerks? everyone i know who's given koth a rewatch since childhood has adored it.
>>
>>93770486
My sister likes it and I'm pretty sure I've met others. Most girls probably don't like it, but the type of girls that would browse 4chan are probably the type that would like it.
>>
>>93770486
I've never met another person who likes this show.
To absurdist for the normies I hang with I guess
>>
>>93770921
You don't have to be rude. Of course there's expections. It's a generalization because a lot of woman don't watch or enjoy the show.
>>
So, did you get what you wanted from posting this /r9k/ thread everywhere?
>>
>>93771133
I just saw it on /v/ and thought it'd be interesting. It's about male camaraderie and understanding, not about hating ladies. That's why I put a no /pol/ sign
>>
>>93770486
Can this just be an ATHF thread?
>>
>>93770486
I'm a girl and I've never seen this show. Give me the best episode and a half hour and I'll report back.
>>
>Not a /pol/ thread

Mhm
>>
>>93770390
>>93770609
I'm a girl and I really like this show
Also I'm european so pretty much everything they do in this show is alien to me and thus amusing.
>>
>>93771510
Sorry but europeans can't be girls magda, you don't count
>>
>>93771510
Interesting. Woman's appeal is how alien it all is. Men's appeal is how familiar it all is.
>>
>>93771635
stay jelly Sam
>>
Das. Raciosit
>>
>>93771801
I don't think so. I don't think that's why you enjoy shows with little girls
>>
>>93771254
https://youtu.be/ENeJYBnP5gg
>>
>>93771161
So you are both a faggot and a retard.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.