[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this would be the best possible ending, without question. but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.jpg (318KB, 1280x612px) Image search: [Google]
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.jpg
318KB, 1280x612px
this would be the best possible ending, without question.
but what would it take for it to actually happen?
>>
>>93762228
the show to end and in 10 years get a Samurai Jack final season
>>
File: 640x360-nHF.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
640x360-nHF.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
Rebecca Sugar would never allow this, it's too clear that she's channeling her favorite 90's anime shows where the power of friendship always wins out. I honestly expect that the show is going to conclude on something of an anticlimax because Steven himself is categorically incapable of seeing anyone as an enemy that must be defeated, no matter the cost.

That said, I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that we might see some kind of "what if" situation at some point during the series. It's a pretty common American cartoon trope, and Steven Universe is particularly well-suited to it.
>>
>>93762228
you get a full episode of it with no lead up or explanation and in the end it's bad fanfiction written by, oh, let's say Ronaldo
>>
>>93762228
Steven is grief stricken by witnessing the death of many innocents in Beach City, including his dad and Connie, and asks the gems for help separating his human half from his gem half. It works, but instead of bringing Rose back, it creates a Steven filled with nothing but hatred and pain in his heart, who proceeds to murder his human half and forcibly take the power of all the gems for himself.

In another timeline, Greg and Connie find themselves flung into the future,where Connie comes face to face with him and now must defeat Dark Steven once and for all.
>>
File: S02M02_title_card.png (650KB, 621x474px)
S02M02_title_card.png
650KB, 621x474px
>>93762353
So we're just gonna rip off Danny Phantom wholesale, huh? I can dig it.
>>
>>93762228
No it's gonna go the Eva route and have everyone fuse and end the world
>>
>>93762228
i would like a benevolent gemperor steven universe
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.