[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /co/ I have a challenge for you. Pic related is in every way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Ok /co/ I have a challenge for you. Pic related is in every way greater than any of the Avengers or Justice League hero stories ever. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.
>>
Why should I? What reason do I have to educate a know-nothing pleb like yourself?
>>
Underage are not allowed on this board, fuck off.
>>
>>93762143
This.
>>
File: nightthrasherdisplay.jpg (127KB, 619x329px) Image search: [Google]
nightthrasherdisplay.jpg
127KB, 619x329px
You know who's better than Kickass? Night Thrasher is better than Kickass. Why? Because Night Thrasher has a skateboard.
>>
All I'm hearing here is that you're not up to the challenge. I fucking win.
>>
>>93762176
See
>>93762143
>>
>>93762185
See
>>93762176
>>
>>93762199
See
>>93762157
>>
>>93762214
Ok before we keep going back and forth referring to the same posts, the reason I asked is because I sincerely believe it. I know that you'll disagree. I just wanted to see if you could change my mind. So are you up to the challenge? Kick Ass is better in all facets. Artwork, story, even the goddamn movies (the first was admittedly far superior to the second).
>>
>>93762076
I can't, kickass(comic) is unironically better then 90% of capeshit because it features a realistic charcter and story. Someone that could happen today.
>>
Super was the better movie
>>
>>93762269
This guy gets it
>>
>>93762283
Definitely funnier but I disagree
>>
>>93762267
Have you read EVERY Justice League or Avengers comic?
>>
>>93762303
Nope. Just going off my experience. Was born in 83 and read the classics growing up. Give me kick ass over batman, Superman, the avengers, X-Men, Justice League, or anything else I've ever read
>>
File: smuggenie.jpg (15KB, 302x248px) Image search: [Google]
smuggenie.jpg
15KB, 302x248px
Kick-Ass is drawn by John Romita Jr. If you want to read it, you have to look at that art with your own two eyes.

Checkmate, OP.
>>
>>93762267

Your boy John Romita jr has drawn plenty of Avengers comics in his day so idk where you're coming from with better artwork
>>
>>93762267
This isn't the kind of thing that can be solved by rhetoric. It can only be solved by you graduating high school.

I recommend checking out Roger Stern's run on the Avengers, though, as well as Kurt Busiek's. As for the Justice League, I highly recommend DC: The New Frontier for a new reader who's not too interested in continuity. If you want to dive right into pure DC insanity, The Obsidian Age is fantastic. I'd recommend Morrison's run as well but, despite the storytelling being excellent, the art is a little rough at times.
>>
>>93762375
I fucking love Romita's work on both sides of the marvel/dc aisle
>>
>>93762294
Although don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the comic,but Super left an emotional impact on me which is why I prefer it.
>>
>>93762421
Oh absolutely. But kick ass has a definite different flavor than say for example his work on Wolverine
>>
>>93762076
do you even know was the message of the book and the thematic?
>>
>>93762267
I genuinely believe you are underage because for the life of me I can't figure out why an adult would like something this shallow and edgefested tripe. Unless of course you are retarded, in that case you have my sympathy.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.