[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAM IS ON TV!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

he's in the newest arc of Guardians of the Galaxy

why did Marvel cancel his series
>>
>>93761630
And it was a damn fine set of episodes, though. Rocket fanboying over the weapons designer was adorable.

>>93761666
This isn't /tv/, you miserable fuck. We're allowed to talk about fun things there.
>>
File: oplotkEFz91vdmkguo1_500.png (367KB, 415x700px) Image search: [Google]
oplotkEFz91vdmkguo1_500.png
367KB, 415x700px
>>93761666
of course the devil hates Sam, he's pure
>>
>>93761630
>why did Marvel cancel his series
Low sales and general unpopularity online, especially compared to Miles and Kamala.

>>93761710
Is GOTG any better or worse than the Avengers series?

Because I'm aware that they all suck regardless.
>>
>>93761630
>he's in the newest arc of Guardians of the Galaxy
A fate worse than cancellation.
>>
>>93761710
>fun
There's that buzzword again.
>>
File: _o3lhgjRegN1sl29fzo1_540.gif (308KB, 540x268px) Image search: [Google]
_o3lhgjRegN1sl29fzo1_540.gif
308KB, 540x268px
>>93761732
>comic books, and their adaptions, which are a means to market toys to children shouldn't be fun
>>
>>93761728
Well, GOTG started out pretty darn bad except a rare few good episodes. It followed the first movie's themes slavishly and it was very annoying. They also brought back Ronan and every episode was named after a song.

The second season is better and has some good arcs. Today's 4-episode arc was good, people were in character and the fourth episode was an excellent Rocket-centric episode in which he fanboyed over a legendary weapons designer and she eventually admitted he was good enough to maybe be her successor.
>>
>>93762037
Oh good, filters are working again. That makes it easier to ignore obvious shitposters like yourself.
>>
>>93761630
Is he as annoying as he was in USM?
>>
>>93764203
more endearing and badass
they should make a spin-off show
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.