[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 13

Defend this.
>>
Batman is insane.
>>
>>93761364
I can't. That cross-over was garbage.
>>
Yes, such terrible JRJR art.
>>
>>93761364
Frank is in the right, why should I have to defend him?
>>
>>93761389
This pretty much. And Batman knows he's insane which is why he's taking every precaution to stay as non-insane as possible, even if that precaution is insane itself.
>>
>>93761364
This iteration of Batman doesn't want this iteration of Joker to stab him in the back while he's dealing with the blood soaked clearly unhinged sociopath he's about to fight because when someone covered in blood and wielding a gun is running around his first instinct is to beat the shit out of them and give them to Gordon.
>>
>>93761364

Why does everyone always blame Batman for the Jokers crimes? Batman isn't the Jokers babysitter he isn't responsible for the Jokers actions. Batman role is catching criminals and handing them over to the police/ legal system.
>>
>>93761616
Yeah I don't get why Rando cop number 26343329 doesn't shoot the joker? Would that make Batman mad?
>>
Blame gotham's legal system, and maybe joker can be rehabilited
>>
>>93761364
It's only natural to defend someone you love.
>>
>>93761668
>Yeah I don't get why Rando cop number 26343329 doesn't shoot the joker? Would that make Batman mad?

Unbelievably so.
>>
File: batman saves joker.jpg (762KB, 1280x1958px) Image search: [Google]
batman saves joker.jpg
762KB, 1280x1958px
>>93761616
>Batman isn't the Jokers babysitter
He sure loves acting like one
>>
>>93761364
>The Joker
>running away for fear of being shot
>not finding humor in Batman protecting him from Frank

Who wrote this shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 377x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 377x750px
>>93761364
Joker wasn't much of a serial killer yet. Until the lare 90s.
>>
>>93761668
>Be random civilian with a CCW license
>During one of the Joker's scheme decide to just shoot him
>Get paraded around as a hero by the whole city
>One night wake up to see Batman looming over you, red faced and with tears running down your face
>"With Joker dead, I need a new pussy, and you're it boy..."
>>
>>93761668
I remember this was an idea floating around one thread for a batman story where a cop does kill the Joker while he's tied up and defenceless after turned in by Batman. Kind of a reverse 'Sid the Squid' scenario.

Things start out great for him of course. He pleads self-defence on some story about Joker breaking free and his friends in the force back him up. He gets a bit of hero worship for putting the clown away for good. Gordon smells bullshit but can't really blame the guy.

Then shit goes bad. Batman's on his case as is Joker's gang and anybody who wanted to kill the Joker themselves. Top it all off the clown himself survives. etc.
>>
>>93761943
>Top it all off the clown himself survives.

so basically don't kill the Joker because he'll just come back anyway
>>
>>93761364
Batman is a massive pussy
>>
>>93762015
Kinda missing the point there. It's still a cop taking the law into his own hands and killing a batman rogue, followed by all the stuff that happens after. Doesn't just disappear because the killed Joker was a dobbelganger or something.
>>
>>93761364

Dixon is trash.

...this WAS Dixon, right?
>>
>>93762295
>Do the right thing
>Entire world shits all over you
Why do people even bother being heroes in the DC verse? Being a villain is basically the safest, easiest job in the world since some hero would commit genocide just to make sure you don't get a booboo
>>
Frank has had a really hard life. He's had to endure the kind of personal tragedy that means extreme coping mechanisms. That's why he feels justified in his war on organized crime.
>>
>>93761364
Batman shouldn't have been worried about Joker to begin with, it's not like he can die with the thick ass plot armor he has. The most recent issue is a shining example.
>>
>>93762532
>Why do people even bother being heroes in the DC verse? Being a villain is basically the safest, easiest job in the world since some hero would commit genocide just to make sure you don't get a booboo

This should be the canon explanation behind why Earth 3 is the way it is.
>>
>>93762532
Unless you're in the Man of Murderverse or Byrne has creative control.
>>
>>93761364
Childhood is when you admire Batman, adulthood is when Frank makes more Franks.
>>
>>93761364

Simple. Batman doesn't kill. He hates guns and he doesn't kill. That's his thing. He's wanted to, he may have tried to (during Hush), but he won't kill Joker and he will protect him if he needs to.

Writers always want to complicate it but a simple childhood trauma turned into an iron clad vow to never take another person's life or use guns should be the most of it. Doesn't everyone have things they will absolutely not do despite logic and pressure to do so?
>>
Seriously though, how would Batman react to some random civilian with a concealed carry license just shooting down the Joker in a clear black and white defensive situation?
>>
>>93761364
Batman stops serial killers for murdering people, that's kind of his thing
>>
>>93764654
I think he understands the law well enough to be able to tell that it was self-defense and he'd be fine with it.
>>
>>93764654

He'd go after that person and bring them in. Nothing more. But knowing comics things would turn to shit and Joker would end up with god powers or something.

It's already been pointed out multiple times by multiple writers that Batman is a god of sorts, a necessity for the universe. Joker has been hinted at being the same but as a force of chaos and evil. Snyder has hinted at it a few times, tying into why Batman doesn't kill Joker because someone worse would come and take his place.

Joker "dies" and then you get Bloom almost destroying the city.
>>
>>93761364
I need more Joker being scared moments
>>
>>93764623
/thread
>>
>>93761364
in Batman's opinion, the greatest danger in Gotham is a punk with a gun. and Frank fits that description
>>
>>93764623
On top of that, he's always seemed a firm believer in rehabilitation and opposed to the death penalty. A criminal is either ready to mend their ways or be locked away until then. An insane criminal needs to be committed for treatment.

It's not Batman's fault that the systems for those criminals are shitty with corrupt guards and doctors more interested in making a name for themselves than keeping their charges under control.
>>
>>93761364
Batman understands there is a line. If he crosses it he knows he won't be able to stop and just keep killing criminals more and more until the amount of killing of criminals reaches absurd and unacceptable heights. Here he is looking out for Frank trying to protect Frank from crossing that line and also reaching that fate.
>>
File: 4460001-bat+2gvow1y.jpg (167KB, 619x960px) Image search: [Google]
4460001-bat+2gvow1y.jpg
167KB, 619x960px
>>93761364
Defend this.
>>
>>93764930
Batman is projecting harder than an IMAX theater.
>>
>>93764930
Sonic gauntlets or fire bombs are so easy to write in as Batprep. But no, just punch him.
>>
>>93764896

Pft, Frank crossed multiple fucking international borders worth of lines by that point.

If Frank still had a gun to Joker's head and Batman tried to push that noise on Frank, Frank'd just pop Joker and tell Batman to go ahead and take him in to save him the trouble of looking for more criminals to murder. Frank is far more stubborn than Bruce in that sense.
>>
File: good night sweet prince.jpg (133KB, 466x544px) Image search: [Google]
good night sweet prince.jpg
133KB, 466x544px
>>93761943
>>93762295
yeah remember Chris Dorner?
Cops 100% killed him deliberately and it wasn't even a question that it would happen. Hell I'm partial to ACAB thought and even I can't muster a meaningful feeling of outrage, considering Dorner fucking murdered the families of cops as well.
The Joker is magnitudes worse, if we go by what he's done in the comics. It is an incredible suspension of disbelief that joker hasn't been killed a million times over.
>>
>>93764698
You mean "writers are terrified of actually writing a conclusion so they make up dumb shit about characters being immortal gods or whatever"
>>
>>93761364

Someone make an edit of this where Frank is aggressively undoing his pants.
>>
>>93764896
>If a cop shoots a guy coming at him with a knife he's crossed a line and will now murder everyone he sees
>If some old lady confronts a home invader with a shotgun and shoots him down when he tries to lunge at her she's crossed a line and will become a one woman genocide machine who kills millions
That's some pretty retarded logic
>>
>>93761668
IIRC there've actually been several issues where cops or other random citizens try to kill the Joker. In every one of them I can remember, Batman intervenes and stops them.

Then the next issue Joker blows up an orphanage or steps on a puppy or some shit.
>>
>>93761364
Batman isn't an idiot. He understands the world he lives in. Joker is a fiend and a menace and it's all Bruce can do to be one step behind him most times. But he understands the world around him. Look at the DC universe. Things die. But they don't stay dead. They come back stronger. And with Batman can't risk that. So he locks him in Blackgate and hopes beyond hell it works because the alternative is losing even more.

That's the only remotely consistent line of thinking I can muster at lease.
>>
>>93765101
You're talking about the average citizen. Obivously they'd be singing praises to the cop for killing the maniac. That's not what I typed:
>Batman's on his case as is Joker's gang and anybody who wanted to kill the Joker themselves.
>>
>>93765135
Both instances you mention are accepted as last resorts, where there's no other option. Even in those situations, it can mess somebody up to take a life. If it weren't then yeah, it means they're going to more readily kill.
>>
>>93765135
Batman is mentally unsound, and might actually go off the deep end if he killed.
>>
>>93765234
There's plenty of people who have come out of shooting situations relatively unaffected outside of the initial stress and adrenaline, saying they're going to go out and kill hundreds of people is ridiculous.

Also
>What are soldiers?
>>
/r/ Middy kicking the asshole's head off.
>>
>>93764930

He's beating up a shitty Spider-Man villain.

He's killed Darkseid and beat up Superman on multiple occasions, I'm pretty sure he can take meme-Venom.
>>
>>93765266
>>What are soldiers?
Suffering PTSD
>>
>>93765290
you think he can take on Carnage with just his fists?
>>
>>93765293
Yeah, literally every single, or even the majority, of guys who served in Iraq came back as completely broken messes who decide to become fuhrer kings of America and go on a rampage that slaughters hundreds.

Nigga, if this "line" bullshit was real than humanity would have been completely wiped out centuries ago.
>>
>>93765299

Sure, it's Batman. He learnt a martial art for punching symbiote wearing assholes in the face during his training.

He SHOT Darkseid.
>>
>>93764623
>Simple. Batman doesn't kill. He hates guns and he doesn't kill. That's his thing. He's wanted to, he may have tried to (during Hush), but he won't kill Joker and he will protect him if he needs to.
>Writers always want to complicate it but a simple childhood trauma turned into an iron clad vow to never take another person's life or use guns should be the most of it. Doesn't everyone have things they will absolutely not do despite logic and pressure to do so?
yeah it's kinda telling that one of the only times Bruce has broken either of those vows in the modern era was against Darkseid
>>
>>93765317
with a god bullet, this is just regular fists, carnage is 10x stronger than venom and venom beat up Superman
>>
>>93765171
Batman openly targeting the police is the best way for him to get any sort of special status he enjoys revoked. And why the fuck would Joker's gang care about retribution if he's dead? It's all about seizing control of what remains of the organization at that point! Besides, even idiots dumb enough to follow a murdering psychopath know that targeting cops is a real good way to get destroyed by the only legal gang in America.
>>
>>93765481
meant to quote >>93765202
>>
>>93765266
>What is PTSD?
>>
>>93765503
Something that only effects 11-20% of soldiers, can be fixed with therapy, and often doesn't lead to people running around in Bat costumes murdered everyone with an unpaid parking ticket.
>>
>>93765314
To some degree, yeah. Nobody likes killing and if they do, that's all kinds of messed up.

besides, you're getting too into this whole "one kill = SLAUGHTER THOUSANDS!" thing you dreamt up. It's a very simple matter of once you make an exception, you're going to keep making it. The old lady isn't going to start actively murdering people but she's going to be less hesitant to shoot up an intruder.

Batman can't kill for that reason. It wouldn't stop with the Joker and Gordon could never trust him again because of that.
>>
>>93765139
jesus christ i hate batman so much!
>>
>>93765519
There was a great series of issues in Injustice where it explores an alternate version of events where Batman kills the Joker. He surrenders himself, serves time in prison, is released, never kills again, and ends up banging Wonder Woman.

That was a good timeline.
>>
>>93765370
Xenos don't count
>>
>>93765481
>Batman openly targeting the police is the best way for him to get any sort of special status he enjoys revoked.
You forget how Batman handles the 'innocent' types. No assault, no proof that he was there. Just some questions and a reminder that he's watching them.

And why the fuck would Joker's gang care about retribution if he's dead?
Harley. Need I say more?
>>
>>93765519
Going from
>I have to kill this borderline genocidal maniac because if I don't he'll kill tens of thousands more like he's already done hundreds of times in the past
to
>I have to kill this guy who's driving with an expired license because if I don't he might get a ticket
Is a pretty fucking massive leap, if Batman was that mentally unstable he already would have killed half of Gotham.
>>
>>93765549
Any timeline where Batman bangs Wonder Woman is a good timeline.
>>
>>93765564
See, you don't even get the concept. It's a rule that can't just be broken "just this once" because one guy is bad enough. Batman's trusted to take criminals to justice, not administer it himself.
>>
>>93765564
Maybe he should just do what he did in Mark of the Bat?
>>
File: tumblr_og0tjx6pCm1u9ru6ro1_500.png (318KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og0tjx6pCm1u9ru6ro1_500.png
318KB, 500x370px
>>93761364
In the 1980s, Frank Miller was having a mid-life crisis because of Batman. He realized that he had gotten older than Bruce Wayne was meant to be. So he writes a story where Batman is a worn down extra cynical old ass man

And he pushes the envelope as far as he could. He took this character that he loved in his childhood and made him into Judge Dredd, only without the irony and with a no-kill rule, because if you have him kill people, he's not the same character anymore. People loved it. Between that and other popular grim and gritty comics at the time like Punisher and Wolverine, along with some of the more mature elements seen in stories by Alan Moore and his fellow English invaders... and started applying it to Batman.

But underneath all that greasy modern crime drama grit, Batman is still a guy who is meant to be marketed towards 8-12 year olds. That metamorphosis happened extremely early in the character's career. So there are certain lines they weren't willing to cross. And because they couldn't cross that line, some writers felt they needed to codify the logic Batman uses. Instead of Batman not killing people because that's just now how things play out, Batman is REFUSING to kill, on the same moral high ground you'd expect from a silver age comic.

Which is fine, at first, but they don't show the same kind of restraint with any of his villains. Because they don't have to. No one cares if bad guys do bad things, right? Even if they're bad guys who might be printed on kids underoos. So they get worse and worse. Joker gets a body count in the triple digits. Batman goes from fighting colorful weirdos to a literal serial killer, like Zsasz. He gets put in situations time and time again where a rational person would kill. He ends up looking crazy.

All because Frank Miller was feeling old, so he took a childhood favorite and decided to make him cool and edgy
>>
You just don't kill other hero's villains ,man . it's like an unwritten rule or something.
>>
>>93765585
Considering how absolutely fucking abysmal the justice system in Gotham is that might not be such a bad thing
>>
>>93765619
It is a wonder why Batman didn't try to improve it with all that Wayne money.
>>
>>93765579
What about the one where Batman literally cucks himself while banging Wonder Woman?
>>
>>93761364
I will defend Batman saving the Joker, but I will not defend Batman letting the Joker run away, that's what truly pisses me off.
>>
>>93765602
That's what Warren Ellis was talking about in that issue of Planetary, before he slipped into a commerical for Transmetropolitan.
>>
>>93765687
Frank's goal is Joker, not Batman. If Joker was knocked out or restrained on the scene, Frank would try to shoot him during the fight and ultimately win. So Batman makes a compromise to get the target off the scene.
>>
because then batman would remain unemployed and trust me you dont want that.
>>
>>93761364
No really, why not just let Frank kill the Joker
>M-muh no kill rule
Exactly, Batman isn't killing the Joker, someone else is, Batman is just kinda not doing anything to stop it, and legally speaking you have absolutely no obligation to stop a murder if you're an un-involved party, only to report it.
>>
>>93761402
It did produce the stupidest panel I had ever read until that one in Thor you know the one
>>
>>93765799
>that filename
mein nigga
>>
>>93761943
You would have the other two jokers looking for revenge
>>
>>93761738
Nigga don't know about original joker
>>
>>93765799
I hate it when I get back to my Homebox and there's a nastygram in there.
>>
>>93761705
Joker is not insane though, he's super-sane

He understands the choices he makes 200%
>>
>>93764654

He wouldn't do anything. He might feel bummed out, but it would be because he was the batsman who views Joker as his dark reflection, and that if could cure the Joker's mine it would mean he could fix his own.
>>
>>93765549
Why was Wonder Woman offered up as a prize for him serving time?

Why do the Injustice writers hate Wonder Woman?
>>
>>93765915
>>93765928
original joker, insane joker, and super sane joker are three different people
>>
Serious question. Why don't Gotham citizens all take full advantage of their 2nd Amendment rights? Seems like the smart thing to do.
>>
>>93766060
because if batman sees anyone with a gun he beats them up.
>>
>>93766060
having a gun is just asking to get shot by two people with guns
its gotham. if you want to make it home alive you place your wallet on the ground, bend over, and think of england
>>
>>93761705
so what happens next?
what issue is this?
>>
>>93762705
This
>>
>>93764930

Why would anyone defend Batwank?
>>
File: vader.jpg (52KB, 383x263px) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
52KB, 383x263px
>>93764654
i imagine something like
<< this
>>
>>93764889
>he's always seemed a firm believer in rehabilitation and opposed to the death penalty.
This
>>
>>93765918
The trick is to get to the magic cookie first
>>
>>93766060
I imagine gun laws are strict as fuck in Gotham.
>>
>>93761761
>Batman hands me a purple suit, green hair dye, white makeup, and lube
>>
>>93761364
Deuteragonists having opposite morals makes for a more compelling relation between them.
>>
>>93765602
man ,you must be fun at parties
>>
>>93766168
couple week ago when baz lantern showed up, he was plainly told y gordon if he insists on keeping his firearm on him he better get the thing registered, but there was no implication that it would be a particularly gruelling process
>>
File: CxvtLU8WEAAok2J.jpg large.jpg (171KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CxvtLU8WEAAok2J.jpg large.jpg
171KB, 2000x1000px
>>93761761
>CCW
>in Gotham

Not so fast, goy
>>
>>93765478
>carnage is 10x stronger than venom

According to no one of import.

The last time Carnage did something "scary" was Maximum Carnage and other than killing a few people at a night club what did he do?
>>
>>93765602

Who is Denny O'Neil?

Why was Batman killing people with guns and throwing them off bridges when Bill Finger with Bob Kane created him?

You don't know shit. You think that Adam West Batman is the "true" Batman and there were no other interpretations of him before or after until Frank Miller.

Also, fuck off 4chan Dobson.
>>
>>93766176
>"And it did nothing until I smiled."
>>
>>93766266
I can see it now
>Villain A had been knocked out by Batman from the ledge of a building
>Batman tried to save the villain from the fall, but couldn't
>Villain falls into a mattress container on a train going out of Gotham
>Villain wakes up in a new city
>"HAHA! Time to Conquer this city, then the world!"
>Flys over to the nearest bunch of people
>Starts exploding shit, flipping cars and wrecking havoc
>"HAHA, Fear me mortals! For I a-"
>Unfortunately for Villain, he was in Freedom City, where >80% of the adult population was CC'ing.
>Gets gunned down before he could even go through half of his speech
>>
>>93761943
what about if a cop just shoots joker in the head while he's tied up, and instantly gives himself up and goes to prison because it's worth it for all the lives he just saved by killing that lunatic
>>
>>93766408
Gets Batman off his back but he's going to get shiv'd on Harley's orders.

Actually would mean Batman has to defend him in prison somehow.
>>
>>93766535
Don't high risk prisoners like that get put into separate parts of the prison for their own protection?
>>
>>93761364
This is why Frank will always be a million times better than Bruce.
>>
>>93766408

This literally happened in Morrison's run, proving you don't read comics and also proving you don't understand how hard to kill the Joker is.
>>
>>93766408
>>93766535

I'd like to read an elseworld story about this, and yeah, the main character dying at the end because of Harley (who goes on to be 'the worse thing than the Joker' due to breaking down) shortly after being voted guilty, being given the absolute minimum sentence possible, serving his time, and being on his way to a surprise party by his fellow cops.

I want it.
>>
>>93766586
>shot in the head
>"you don't know how hard to kill he is!"

I haven't read that, so how did the Joker survive a point blank gunshot to his brain?
>>
Batman doesn't kill the Joker because if he kills one of his villains then he would have to kill all of them otherwise the rest would think he was playing favorites.
>>
>>93766713

Because he's the Joker.

How did he survive getting shot in the chest multiple times then falling from a lethal height in Death in the Family? Because he's the joker.
>>
>>93766741
wow sounds like really fucking shitty writing
>>
>>93761616
>Why does everyone always blame Batman for the Jokers crimes?
Literally because of OP's pic?

Someone is literally there to kill joker for him, gotham, the entire earth, and dc as a whole but fucking gaybatman has to have a boner for his clown and defend him.

And you're fucking asking why people blame him?
>>
>>93766750
That's what killing a character just to satisfy your moralfaggotry boner when you know they will definitely come back gives you.
That's why Batman doesn't kill, because it's even shittier writing to have people die and come back because reasons than it is having a character with flawed morals.
>>
>>93765928
super-sane is autistic fanfiction that is not canon now and never should have been
>>
>>93766761
because defending people is actually his job
>>
>>93765915
Are you fucking stupid? There's been decades where he either killed no one or a few.

Stuoid ass nigger from africa.
>>
>>93761616
This. Why is it Batman's fault that the idiots of Gotham keep finding him incompetent to stand trial, throwing him in an Asylum that has been shown time and time again to be incapable of holding onto anyone, and looking shocked when he escapes? If Gothamites want random Clown rampages why should Batman stand on their way?
>>
File: monologuing.jpg (3MB, 1280x3996px) Image search: [Google]
monologuing.jpg
3MB, 1280x3996px
>>93766321
>>
File: 650-19-20.jpg (2MB, 1988x1528px) Image search: [Google]
650-19-20.jpg
2MB, 1988x1528px
Why not use this?
>>
>>93761616
Batman doesn't have a role other than what he makes up for himself
>>
>>93764930

easy, he's punching him in his exposed face
>>
>>93761616
>takes it upon himself to fight crime even if he has to break the law to do it
>other than taking care of the Joker of course cant let my husbundo die

if he's such an autist about no killing he could even lock Joker up in his own super secure private prison in the batcave and they jerk each other off forever
>>
>>93765763
>Batman in the unemployment line
>Batman getting NEET bux on top of the Bruce Wayne money
>>
>>93766535
who's gonna give a shit what Harley says if the Joker can't back her up? Won't the criminals be happy that theres one less maniac gassing the street where their friends and families live?
>>
>>93761364
I've been thinking about this a lot recently... what if Batman's no kill rule came from a religious mindset?
I don't really remember seeing him as a faithful believer, has that ever been shown in a comic?
IMO this would be a better justification for him not killing than the usual SLIPPERY SLOPE!
>>
>>93767125
So he'd rather kill one of his sons than the Joker? The man who originally murdered the boy in a torturous fashion?
Its not like he's even in a hurry to try and staunch the bleeding on that page
>>
>>93766948
Except when they are victim's of the Joker.

And defending people isn't his job, running a company is his job. He's a wackjob vigilante in a stupid bat costume.
>>
>>93766070
He can't be everywhere. No speedster in Gotham.
>>
>>93766948
by defending him he just killed a few thousand people. What a hero.
>>
>>93766321
That's where I live. The crime here is really low. You should come.
>>
File: batman killing.png (2MB, 928x988px) Image search: [Google]
batman killing.png
2MB, 928x988px
>>93761712
someone who thinks it makes sense for Batman to have an unbreakable no kill rule. I miss the days where he would kill. At least in self defense.

Who ever came up with the no kill rule should be banned from writing comics.
>>
>>93767011
>>93765915
>>93761738
He had already brutally killed Jason and paralyzed Barbara by this point.
>>
>>93765519
You think Gordon will give a fuck about Batman killing the mass murderer who paralyzed his daughter and blew his wife's brains out? Gordon probably secretly hates Batman for not killing the Joker.
>>
>>93767104
Sasuga Big Boss.
>>
>>93766586
The only reason he doesn't die is he's a DC cashcow. They have to bend over backwards to make stupid excuses for him not being killed.
>>
>>93767580
Murder isn't christian, but killing is.
It'd come down to different philosophical debates but the comic industry is overwhelmingly Jewish, who tend to be averse to writing overtly religious fiction and prefer more progressive works. The majority of super heroes aren't christian, off hand I can only think of Captain America who was written to be a (progressive) good old boy and Nightcrawler who is a shitty christian and sold his soul.

obviously other religions exist but batman was written for America in 1939, when the heavy majority of the nation was some denomination of christian, which practically guarantees that his character be either a christian or started as quietly religious and moving more secular over time.
>>
>>93767819
"BATMAN WHY WON'T YOU RAPE THE JOKER?"
>>
>>93767904
Spider-Man has literally met God but still sold his marriage to the devil because MUH AUNT MAY

Comics are terrible.
>>
>>93764930
When did a Marvel-DC crossover happened?
>>
>>93767963
There was a few cross-works between the companies back in the day, before marvel instituted a policy of FUCK YOU
>>
>>93767104
Based Rucka.
>>
>>93767125
>Batman would rather slit his own son's throat than let Joker die
I don't know how to feel about this. Was Under the Red Hood considered bad?
>>
Joker probably has a kill count on par with 9/11. He's launched numerous terror attacks on major US cities, repeatedly.

Forget Batman, the GCPD, and the Gotham civilians - Joker and his Gang would be treated on par with ISIS and Al-Qaeda. Jokers Goons would be dumped in Guatmo and Joker himself would have been flat out executed, damn what the ACLU, Batman and every other apologist thought.
>>
>>93766229
>woah a magic ring that can make anything you could possibly imagine cool, get that gun registered though

is gotham filled with retards
>>
File: n3ve.png (1MB, 781x1177px) Image search: [Google]
n3ve.png
1MB, 781x1177px
>>93766077
He goes to visit Joker in the hospital and they talk about their relationship
The issue was Batman: Cacophony
>>
>>93768405
But anon, guns kill people
>>
>>93768443
>Did you glue pubes to my face?
>>
>>93768484
Yes.
>>
>>93768490
>I Love It.
>>
>>93768521
>>
>>93768092
>slit his own son's throat
Didn't happen. It just got lodged in that area between your shoulder and your neck.
>>
>>93768544
Do you see how much blood is gushing out into the floor though
>>
>People got mad about Batfleck killing in self-defense in BvS
Which is it people?
>>
>>93768574
It went a bit beyond 'self-defense'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Ba9yb83JY
>>
>>93768544
>>93768564

Sliced his carotid it looks like.

Pretty much a death sentence.
>>
>>93764623
>Simple. Batman doesn't kill. He hates guns and he doesn't kill. That's his thing.
Okay, but in that situation Batman doesn't have to kill. Frank would do it.
>>
>>93768574
You have to be in every thread, huh ?
>>
>>93764930

To be fair, most people do try and kill Carnage, or at least permanently cripple him.
>>
>>93768443
>>93761705
KEVIN SMITH'S STORIES DON'T COUNT.
>>
>>93767609
>>93768092
>>93768544
>>93768620

What the fuck? Would Batman seriously murder one of his own adopted sons instead of letting him kill his own murderer?

Hot damn that is garbage.
>>
>>93761364
Was he supposed to let Frank kill his husbando? That's crazy.
>>
>>93768844
BUT DON'T YOU LOVE BLACK CAT BEING RAPED BY HER COLLEGE BOYFRIEND WHO THEN GOT HIT BY A CAR, WHICH IS WHY SHE DECIDED TO BECOME A SLUTTY COSTUMED CAT BURGLAR?
>>
this thread is a prime example of "/co/ doesn't read comics"
>>
>>93768919
People shouldn't read capeshit generally speaking.
>>
>>93768939
people should read whatever they want to read, it's becomes pathetic when they dictate what others should do or run their mouths talking about stuff they have no idea about or have no interest in
>>
>>93768977
>>93768919
What exactly is preventing you from typing properly? Seriously, it doesn't take a second.
>>
Don't you see? If you make a person dead, they win.
>>
>>93769000
im not english you retard, also its a fucking weeb form, sorry im not a stickler for grammar and punctuation while talking to contrarian NEETs
>>
>>93766568
harley would just suck off the warden to kill the guy or something
>>93766650
>implying the jury would not just vote the cop innocent to nullify the murder charge
>>
>>93766281
Didn't he have sex with C'thulu and become some kind of elder good being thing recently?
>>
>>93768865
Winick fixed it in the animated movie by having him throw the batarang into the barrel of the gun as it fired.
>>93769584
Yeah, Conway's Carnage maxi was pretty good. It was no Carnage-Man, but nothing is.
>>
>>93767104
>Shooting
>Necromancy-powered villain

How long was it before Black Talon was back? A week? A day?

Would be interesting to see Punisher against that type. "You shot me! Ruined my best cos-"BLAM

"AGAIN! Motherfucker why'd you shoot me AGAI-"BLAM
>>
>>93767104
Good ol' Frank.
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.