[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xavier Renegade Angel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: xavier_renegade_angel-show_5999.jpg (32KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
xavier_renegade_angel-show_5999.jpg
32KB, 333x250px
Why does this exist? This is technically television YTP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU
I like it, but it's not for everyone
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 223x226px
>>93759014
Only intellectuals understand the mind boggling complexity that is this shows writing.
>>
>>93759097
>>93759014
>tfw to intelligent to NOT laugh at Frutada
>>
>>93759014
>>93759097
Xavier, Moral Orel, and Venture Bros. will forever be /co/'s pleb filters.
>>
>>93759014
Because PFFR wanted to make Big Art and Adult Swim gave them the money to do it.

And your average YTP is pretty close to incomprehensible. Xavier Renegade Angel is fucking crazy but usually follows a coherent train of thought.
>>
It's the best [AS] show
>>
>>93759140
>Frutada
Fritata, it's a common dish among many hispanic peoples
>>
>>93759284
Xavier is very clearly saying "frutdada" though.
>>
>>93759097
It takes you a moment to understand that all the gibberish nonsense actually makes sense
>>93759222
If you've watched Fawful's YTP it comes close to this but the writing of XRA is superior by far

Also how was this show funded in the first place and how did it manage to get two seasons made?
>>
>>93759014
Xavier is my husbando
>>
>>93759014
https://youtu.be/2rwPPrxjqKY?list=LL5cvPq-rucLi-KTqbdraSeA
Your average /pol/ thread
>>
>>93759680
this is one of the funniest scenes in any show
>>
>>93759014
>LIFE, I guess you could say it started when I was a kid
>Like most folks I've always been different, but not like the others.

The writing in this show was almost TOO good. Sometimes you laugh so hard at a joke that you miss some of the ones that come after it.
>>
>>93760689
It's like a constant stream of one liners, at a rate of about 1 joke/1.5s
>>
LIE-EEF! (lie-eef, lie-eef, lie-eef)...
>>
A show /a/ and /tv/ will never understand it's messages
>>
>>93760787
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWH5XubGKLA
I know a guy like that.
>>
>>93759191
>4chan's pleb filters
Ftfy

Nearly everyboard I've been on, even /a/, likes those shows
>>
>>93759014
It's a mixture of brilliant wordplay, hilarious satire and visual nightmare fuel. Truly one of Adult Swim's best.
>>
I always hope that PFFR will come back to the writing they had in X:RA.

This shit always gets me, this and Wonder Showzen to a lesser extent.
>>
>>93764051
They got something new called The Shivering Truth they are working on with Adult Swim
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.