[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does /co/ get it's comics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 734619.jpg (250KB, 600x919px) Image search: [Google]
734619.jpg
250KB, 600x919px
Where does /co/ get it's comics?

What do most of you guys use, I like to use a bunch of apps on my phone to read mine
>>
>>93754475
I will often download old volumes via digital, but usually try to go to my local comic shop to catch up. Since the owner hates me (he asked me to buy Secret Empire, and I said I didn't like Marvel) he's been kind of rude to me when I buy stuff, so I might just end up ordering comics via mail. You can do that, right?
>>
>>93754528
Yeah I guess that is a better solution
>>
>>93754475
The comic book store.
>>
>>93754528
>Since the owner hates me (he asked me to buy Secret Empire, and I said I didn't like Marvel) he's been kind of rude to me when I buy stuff
What a shithead.
>>
>>93754475
Sometimes I order trades at a shop, sometimes I download a huge batch. I like to get a lot of them at once, usually around a single theme or story. I guess I'd rather read the whole thing in one go.
>>
>>93754475
Readcomiconline
>>
>>93754475
Local comic store. But full disclosure i haven't been there in a few years. Mostly because the majority of the comics don't. interest me as much as discussing the comics online.
>>
>>93754528
Is he a friend of Nick Spencer's or something? What the fuck.
>>
File: scusi moi.jpg (135KB, 1052x901px) Image search: [Google]
scusi moi.jpg
135KB, 1052x901px
>>93754620
>>93754662
I mean, he wasn't as bad as I make it sound out, he just...disapproves of me, I think. And part of that's my fault to be honest. I'm awkward. Like, I've been compared to shy anime girls. People spook me. But yeah, it wasn't long ago, I just graduated high school, and went to the shop. I came in, he was talking to customers (he was very, very chatty). He was telling a story about how his wife yelled at him for saying his son was going to get pussy when he was older. I minded my own business, searching through long boxes. I've been doing it since I was a kid, before the movies, before Iron Man, before Cape Kino, before the death of cinema and comics. Was hoping to find me some good ol' Superman or Hulk. Maybe Werewolf by Night if luck had it's way with me. It didn't. S'cool, though. Needed to catch up on Superman Rebirth. Shame I forgot the numbering of which issue I was on. 17? 18? 21!?!? Oh boy. I start to sweat buckets. Where did I leave off? Oh god, if I go up picking all of them and go to the register, he's gonna think I'm weeeird.

Fuck it. Pick up, like, six issues, hoping I'm grabbing the right one. Walk to the register and face the shiny white smile of his...after waiting for his talk with his other customer to end, nervously sweating behind this guy holding a comic for "Mine Equines of Small Stature: Comradery is Sorcery". After a while, finally get to register.

"Oh, Superman Rebirth. Ya know, I really like what they're doing." Starts going on about how it's good going back to basic storytelling. Agree with him. Too embarassed to say I'm several issues behind. Nervously pay. He starts shilling secret Empire.

"N-no thank you."

Starts really pushing it. I can't blame him. It's his livelihood Marvel's fucking with. Gets to the point where I just up and say: "I don't like what Marvel's doing." He glared. Next time I went, he was a bit more "synthetic." Been too scared to go back. Haven't gotten a comic in months
>>
>>93754828
No, no...he's just a nice, beta male.

Though I'm one to talk.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.