[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superman did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: superman solves problems.jpg (102KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
superman solves problems.jpg
102KB, 500x300px
Superman did nothing wrong.
>>
>>93745813
Correct until he started making himself King Superman and going on murder sprees.
>>
This? No he was justified it was everything that happens after. But to be fair WW used her pussy to manipulate him.
>>
>>93745813
The smart thing to do would've been to force Joker to kill himself. Then laugh in his face as he dies. That way, everybody wins (except Joker) and thus, no Regime.
>>
Supes problem was he was too fucking serious

if you're gonna abandon your principles. you could at least not be such a colossal tool about it.
>>
>>93745813
>Then laugh in his face as he dies. That way, everybody wins (except Joker)

Joker would win, because Supes laughed.
>>
>>93745813
Who approved those faces?
>>
>>93745813
Wasn't the Joker's trial outside of Gotham anyway?
There was no fucking way he wouldn't get the death penalty outside of Gotham.
>>
>>93745813
Was justified until he went full regiem
>>
>>93746218
Good for him.
>>
>>Murders preteen,Mogo,Bizarro,Plans on wiping out 2 cities including the one he killed joker for attacking
>>
Why the fuck does anyone in DC even tolerate harleyquinn?
>>
>>93746839
Writers are obsessed with her for some reason.
Personally I don't get why people think she's a great character, she's just a less interesting Joker with a vagina.
>>
>>93745813
Injustice was a mistake.
>>
File: 1499451358439.jpg (239KB, 1242x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1499451358439.jpg
239KB, 1242x1233px
>>93746218
>Joker would win, because Supes laughed.
Joker won in that very moment because he pushed one of the modern day Gods of their time to breaking their moral code and principal. He did what he could never do to Batman. And the Joker was right in his feeling of victory as this drove Supes to go full retard.
>>
He killed shazam!
>>
File: 1499051932766.png (363KB, 769x742px) Image search: [Google]
1499051932766.png
363KB, 769x742px
>>93747083
>I'm still butthurt about it
>>
>>93745813
Batman is so gay,
>>
>personally killed Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Mogo, Ganthet, Hercules, Jason Bard, Hawkman, Batwoman, Shazam, Lex Luthor

>teams up with Sinestro, Ares, Bane, Solomon Grundy, Killer Frost, Catwoman, Doomsday, Killer Croc, King Shark, Girder, Black Adam, Clayface, Zsasz
>>
>>93745813

Killing Joker means he won

Remember that
>>
>>93747260

>Black Adam

This never made sense to me in Injustice 2's story mode
>>
>>93747268
Fuck off Justin Trudeau
>>
>>93745813
I haute comic threads because it's always full of moralfags
>>
>>93745813
how he went about it was wrong
but his actions were fine.
>>
>>93745813
so many years of cucking and then his waifu is ded, no wonder he turns into a super hitler
>>
>>93745813
When injustice finishes, I hope they take turn doing the Justice Lords. No cheaping out and making them evil, keep them as good people having to deal with a world spiraling out of control. Some villain succeeds in blow up a G20 meeting or something. World teeters on the edge of collapse as nations start recriminations. A few more parliaments are blown up, nations start gearing up for war, panic and opportunistic villainy on the streets. Then the Justice League steps in and restores order.

>Year one - the build up from G20 to Justice League declaring their intent to restore order.
>Year two - Justice League gathering support, taking on government loyalists, reestablishing law and order, but gradually being forced to resort to make difficult decisions
>Year three - building the new world order. Justice League as as the high council. Regions divided up with governments incorporated. Technology booms as Atlantean, Wayne, LexCorp tech distributed and becomes widespread.
>Year four - A major alien incursion. Justice League realises that more alien civilisations are going to take notice of Earth now its united and developing in technology rapidly. Earth Rearms and looks outwards. Begins striking back. Human fleets fighting a war with the Reach or something.
>Year five - timeskip. Earth, and the Justice Lords established as a formidable power. Justice Lords rule with a fair but ruthless grip. Majority of humanity prospering and supportive, with a few dissidents. Earth has huge military forces, enhanced soldiers etc. Culminates with the Lords and humanity invading Apokalips.
>>
File: Scary_hit.jpg (55KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Scary_hit.jpg
55KB, 960x540px
With Scarecrow's toxin being able to affect everyone, is he OP?
>>
>superman is now a villain
>here, take the magic pill that let you fight superman

MLP have better writing than DC
>>
>>93745813
Why is it that every time Joker dies the killer goes full retard and starts killing everyone? What would happen if someone actually kills the Joker and just goes on their day? Pretty sure that will at least give the public's eye on Batman at least...
>>
>>93747260
>Martian Manhunter
This one was justified to be fair he was going to kill him and WW
>>
>>93745919
>WW used her pussy to manipulate him
Hah, typical of a woman.
>>
>>93747289
My guess was he knew Sups could kick his butt so he just stayed allies with him so he could rule his kingdom in peace.
>>
>>93747618
No because alot of them have developed a way to counter it.
>>
>>93748654
>Why is it that every time Joker dies the killer goes full retard and starts killing everyone?
I'm pretty sure its canon that Joker's blood is like 300% cloun toxins
>>
>>93749105

>MUH KANDAQ

Nigga your a villain
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.