[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

king of the hill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: vlcsnap-2017-07-09-07h18m27s380.png (163KB, 464x354px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-07-09-07h18m27s380.png
163KB, 464x354px
how did Bill get so rich?
>>
His family owns a plantation in New Orleans. Probably send him money once in a while. He doesn't have anyone to spend it on so he has plenty saved up.
>>
>>93745129
Wasn't that a "fake" check Bill handed Dale as a joke on a million dollar bet? And when Dale tried to cash it it way overdrew Bill's account.
>>
File: hjfcjgk.png (40KB, 562x446px) Image search: [Google]
hjfcjgk.png
40KB, 562x446px
>>93745129
>______one million and 00/100

Leaving that much space at the head is a great way of getting defrauded out of tens of millions.
>>
File: 1436366614714.png (30KB, 234x183px) Image search: [Google]
1436366614714.png
30KB, 234x183px
>>93745244

We were all having a good time until THIS asshole showed up.
>>
>>93746712
Isn't that why he writes down the actual amount in numbers on the cheque to the right?
>>
I thought it was because the army set him up with cushy discharge checks due to the experiments they did on him
>>
>>93748598
He wasn't discharged.
>>
>>93748598
He wasn't discharged, and Bill doesn't know how much leverage he actually has over the army.
>>
>>93751449
I mean to be fair he illegally obtained those documents
He was the control so they didn't actually DO anything to him
They don't have any of the other subject's names so they can't track them down and gain proof that the experiments were a success
>>
>>93745129
he sold his private island that he never goes to anyways
>>
>>93745160
the entirety of the Dauterive family fortune was spent making a regular poetry publication for Robert, apparently
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.