[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it have been better if Cyborg replaced Aquaman instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cyborg-vs-martian-manhunter.jpg (67KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg-vs-martian-manhunter.jpg
67KB, 600x315px
I think so
Let's say that you have to put Cyborg in for diversity reasons. Obviously Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and Flash are much bigger than either character. I think MM is a much more essential and cooler JL member than Aquaman (not that I hate him).
Justice League thread I guess
>>
>>93745046
Probably yeah but mostly because I never liked Aquaman in the JL

He's a fucking king, why is he part of some peacekeeping force? He's got king shit to do. That would be like Trump actively volunteering in the Peace Corps
>>
>>93745046
Aquaman is more popular than MM. That's why he is there.

Nobody gives a fuck about MM. He is simply far too powerful to write stories about consistently.
>>
>>93745046

Martian Manhunter has almost no pop culture presence. He's jut not well known enough.
Aquaman on his worst days is remembered as a joke. But he is remembered.
>>
Are you really saying you want to change a proud Atlantean man with a filthy Sapiens? How much specist can you get? HE WUZ KANG AND SHEIT (and he's likely going to be KANG soon enough, at worst at the end of the current run)

Also, regarding Green Lantern, you could have argued about it when New 52 started, but with the Justice League movie coming out soon and the fact that Aquaman appears to be one of the most enjoyable characters, while neither GL or MM are going to be in it, I think that this may be the moment for Aquaman to reach at least the Top 5 as far as recognizable DC characters (after the Trinity and Flash)
>>
MM doesn't fit in the world of DCEU because there's no un-human like alien existed in the universe yet
>>
MM would be much better than boring Aquaman

They could also make MM a minority since he's a shapeshifter.

Asian detective manhunter would be cool.
>>
>>93745046
In general yeah, but this version of Aquaman looks like it's actually going to be pretty damn good, so not this time. I'm pissed that MM is not in there though, he's a JL essential and a great character. He should be there instead of Cyborg. They could even fill the diversity quota by making his usual human persona a black guy, it would be enough to satisfy the SJWs and wouldn't even rape the character's lore much, after all John had dozens fake personalities from all over the world.
>>
If you didn't buy his last run, you're the ones responsible.
>>
>>93746408
But it was ass with a shitty twist that undermined the entire fucking thing. The only thing people remeber from it was the stupid girl persona who had a craving for some aquadick.
>>
File: RCO011.jpg (470KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO011.jpg
470KB, 1041x1600px
>>93746451
Can you blame him/her?
>>
>>93746561
I would've preferred if they hadn't boiled a deep friendship into lmao he wants his dick. But yeah I can see it. Arthur's drowning in pussy.
>>
>>93746561
Love how they brought back his old look bc of based Momoa
>>
>>93746451
It was good. You just have shit taste. I guess you like Darkseid war.
>>
>>93747328
No I just think compared to American secrets, the demattis mini, and the Ostrander ongoing it sucks fat cock and couldn't even competently do its own thing. Just because it did something different doesn't make it better.
>>
>>93746451
They also remember Mr. Biscuits
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.