[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these two the most perfect endings in superhero movies ever? Yes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: endings.jpg (74KB, 852x960px) Image search: [Google]
endings.jpg
74KB, 852x960px
Are these two the most perfect endings in superhero movies ever?
Yes
>>
>>93740185
is that from the first superman movie?
the one where, at the end, he flies around the earth backwards to turn back time?
you think that's a perfect ending?
>>
>>93740185

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC9QBntYz9o

Idk, despite what people say about Batman returns I really like how it captures an atmosphere for Gotham like the first movie. And a bitter sweet ending for Batman just feels right.
>>
>>93740320
Plus that piano score
>>
>>93740185
the ending to Spider-Man 1 is pretty good.
>>
File: OG.gif (3MB, 524x342px)
OG.gif
3MB, 524x342px
>>93740185
>Red trunks Superman
>>
>>93740276
>at the end, he flies around the earth backwards to turn back time?
I thought that was Superman Returns
>>
>>93740276
That's just the shot of him smiling at the camera when he flew by at the end.
>>
>>93740556
No that's the one where he flies around a kryptonite continent like it's not complete bullshit
>>
>>93740320
The only thing I don't like about this ending is that final shot of Catwoman revealed to be alive and looking up at the Bat-signal.
The movie ends in a way that, thematically, collapses the duality that guides every character's actions. The reveal of Catwoman alive, in costume, ready for action, kind of muddies that otherwise near perfect ending. It would be much better if Bruce picked up the cat and the movie left on that, a mildly hopeful scene in a overall sad ending.

And apparently most of the people involved in the movie felt that way too, especially Burton, since that shot was mandated by WB to be put into the movie. They didn't even get Michelle Pfeiffer for it.
>>
>>93740276

>Superman doing some Silver age tier bullshit isn't perfect

Neck yourself pleb
>>
File: mask ending.jpg (17KB, 350x196px)
mask ending.jpg
17KB, 350x196px
>>93740185
No.
>>
>>93740392
Pretty much the end of Donner Superman, Burton Batman and Raimi Spider-Man are perfect.
>>
reeve's smile at the end of superman 1 is pure perfection
>>
No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkNxh5RDfv4
>>
>>93743041
>that The Graduate ending
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.