[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Heroes" that did everything wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Lawful evil not chaotic good.jpg (174KB, 620x928px) Image search: [Google]
Lawful evil not chaotic good.jpg
174KB, 620x928px
Post characters people or the writers think are heroes but which you believe are pure evil.

Pic very related. One cannot be good and take away another person's right to a fair trial a due process.
>>
File: Wallflowerdeath.png (168KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
Wallflowerdeath.png
168KB, 300x350px
>>Wiccan: You guys shouldn't blame Scarlet Witch for anything! All the Avengers go crazy now and again! Like Scott Lang was a burglar, and Wonder Man was a villain! Just because Wanda selfishly eliminated 90% of the mutant population, lead to the deaths of hundreds of mutants, and blames that men fear her cause she's a woman with power doesn't mean she should be punished for her crimes! Scarlet Witch is so pure and innocent, the characters she lead the deaths of will be forgotten anyways!
>>
>>93739271
Well I do agree with you in a sense, I think he's a fantastic character and among marvel's best. The core of his character is just such an interesting concept which is vigilantism taken to it's extreme. He's an interesting element in the Marvel universe for other characters to reflect off of and to call into question more nuanced ethical quandaries than we are used to for a comic protagonist.

My only actual complaint with the character is that he's left alone by the superheroing community even though he's literally just a serial killer.
>>
>>93739374
Wew, and I thought I was obsessed with my waifu
>>
Punisher isn't a hero and nobody ever said he was. He's an antihero, because he does things which are bad for reasons he believes are morally justified.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.