[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you watch it if it finally got a chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: aKittyBoboShow[1].jpg (209KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
aKittyBoboShow[1].jpg
209KB, 864x864px
Would you watch it if it finally got a chance?
>>
>>93736950
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>93736998
To bad it will never happen :(
>>
>>93736998
Actually, how many times did the writer pitch it to the major channels?
>>
Bump please don't let my thread die.
>>
Yes i love slice of life inner city shows, they are honestly comfy to watch and i enjoy watching them.
>>
>>93737496
It's just kinda a shame, the time when the writer pitched it to Disney, it failed, and along with Chloe and the stars. I feel really bad for the both of them.
>>
>>93737549
Shame really, Kitty bobo deserves better just like mission hill did.
>>
>>93737755
I am sure Kitty Bobo would work if they pitched it today, maybe to Adult Swim?
>>
>>93737830
yeah i want to see Maggie getting her period animated.
>>
>>93737993
Exactly, and for other reasons.
>>
File: osmondtv05[1].jpg (17KB, 200x156px) Image search: [Google]
osmondtv05[1].jpg
17KB, 200x156px
>>93736950
There was this show called Splat not to be confused with the Nickelodeon programing block. It was a magazine type show with a lot of interviews with animator and behind the scenes of different shows and videogames. Due to many right issues the show is now lost media. I would kill to get a copy of the show anywhere.
>>
>>93736950
If it were made today, it would be all about social media, dating sites and sending memes on each other's phones.
>>
>>93738532
Noooooo, i am positive it would be different.
>>
>>93738532
>pilot episode is about bobo getting a neato phone and annoying all his friends with it

They'd use it for cheap jokes at least. Bobo would try to be a clever, edgy memer to fit in but only turn out to be obnoxious
>>
>>93736950
I voted for it. I wanted that instead of fucking Kids Next Door.
>>
>>93740705
You heathen.
>>
>>93736950
Hell Yeah, I'd watch it
>>
>>93736950
You know, every time I hear this song:

https://youtu.be/JGwWNGJdvx8

I just imagine a whole animated music video with Kitty Bobo and friends just hanging out and shit
>>
>>93743988
You know you could do an animatic if you had an idea with that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.