[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, who bought it from Tony? There are really only two options

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6277.png (872KB, 1279x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6277.png
872KB, 1279x532px
So, who bought it from Tony? There are really only two options Reed Richards or Norman Osborn.

Seeing how the sequel won't be until after IW it's not out of the realm of possibilities Marvel gets F4 from FOX.
>>
I would love to see Johnny be Petes bestfriend in the MCU and right around his age. That would make for a fun team up. Maybe they are roommates in college.
>>
>implying Tony wouldnt sell it to a villain.
Kingpin, Von Doom, Osborn could easily afford it.
>>
>>93735444
Man I want the F4 to be in the mcu so bad. Make Doom the big baddie for phase 4
>>
>>93735605
And with the F4 you have all of the ultra strong Cosmic villains that come along with them.
>>
Maybe they'll got the Spectacular Spiderman route and make Tombstone the king of organized crime. He could use the building as a front for his true business.
>>
>>93735444
>So, who bought it from Tony?

probably a bank
>>
Why the hell do people like the fantastic four they are so fucking boring.
>>
>>93735826

you have no respect for Kirby's legacy

you suck my eggs
>>
File: aaa.png (127KB, 281x245px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
127KB, 281x245px
>>93735444
I can't be the only one who saw this.
>>
>>93735826
I didn't know this was a "things casuals say" thread!
>>
>>93735642

This.

Kang, the Skrulls, Annihilus, Silver Surfer, and Galactus are all stuck at Fox through Fantastic Four.

Although, the presence of the Watchers in GotG2 might mean that they were able to finagle something like Scarlet Witch for some of the cosmic characters. Also, IDC what anyone says, Kang is an Avengers villain, not a F4 villain.
>>
>>93735605
With the success of Homecoming, Fox may see the appeal to cutting a deal with Marvel like Sony did.
>>
>>93736024
What they finagle was any watcher but THE watcher.
>>
>Peter goes to college in sequel
>his roommate is Johnny

This would be fucking amazing.
>>
>>93735444

Their was a rumor going around that they wanted to do Dark Reign for Phase 4 so Osborne buying Avengers Tower would work for that.
>>
>>93736863

Would be a good way to tie in Daredevil to the movies by incorporating Bullseye, too.
>>
>>93736863
>Dark reign seasons of the Netflix characters
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.