[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They were Pirates. Pie-rates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

They were Pirates.
Pie-rates
>>
That still doesn't explain why the pies were bombs in the first place.
>>
>>93735041
They were from a bomb factory, duh.
>>
>>93735041
They were pirating them.

Heh.
>>
>>93734857

I...was that actually it? Was that actually the explanation for that entire sequence?

I could honestly believe that the writers wrote the entire episode on the "Spongebob eats a gift pie from Squidward that turns out to be a bomb" premise but then couldn't figure out how to lead into it, so they just made a bad pun and figured kids wouldn't question it.
>>
>>93734857

They were made in a bomb factory, THEY'RE BOMBS.
>>
>>93735060
>>93735155

Why does bikini bottom have a bomb factory anyway, one that makes bombs disguised as food and will sell them to civilians?
>>
>>93735344
It's part of the Mayor's plan
>>
>>93735344
They gotta feed their children somehow
>>
>>93735344
The same reason they have a pitchfork and scissors factory, the citizens of Bikini Bottom are violent and will pay anything to riot.
>>
>>93734857
what was their rating?
>>
>>93734857
Goddammit I keep thinking these are piganon threads
>>
>>93734857
MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: DA BOMB.png (247KB, 320x276px) Image search: [Google]
DA BOMB.png
247KB, 320x276px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.