[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you fix them inb4 >kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: here's your CHAMPIONS.jpg (217KB, 964x768px) Image search: [Google]
here's your CHAMPIONS.jpg
217KB, 964x768px
how do you fix them

inb4
>kill
>>
>>93729928
>Have someone else write Miles and put focus on him being a Spider-man from another Universe.

>Make Waid read King's "Vision" several times.

>Contine Loveness' "Nova"
>>
>>93729928
>give the series to a better author
>make said author study who these characters actually are
>Get everyone who has an ongoing out of there
>Make it about kids learning why heroing is harder than it looks, not entitled brats being entitled at people.
>>
>>93729928
Champions is a disaster, a pathetic Teen titans rip off to replace young avengers that failed as well.

Try a new teenager team.
>>
>>93729928
>Kamela - the leader

That's Scott.
>>
Kamala's fine, Nova's fine, Miles is fine but overused to hell, Hulk should lose his powers, dunno the other two.
>>
>Add Robbie and Gabe Reyes as suporting chats
>Miles shouldn't be a black Peter, he should be written more like Deku/Midoriya. Maybe make Peter retire/lose his Powers, stay with Parker industries and act as a mentor to Miles.
>More original Rogue castro for them in Group and individual comics
>Remove Amadeus Hulk
>>
>>93732046
>Hulk should lose his powers

I like him with his powers, He is so refreshing. Almost all of the hulks are either evil or suffering.
>>
File: Boneitis.jpg (20KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Boneitis.jpg
20KB, 512x384px
Fuck you for putting that in my field of vision and implying I should read it.
>>
File: IMG-20170608-WA0020.jpg (19KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170608-WA0020.jpg
19KB, 209x193px
>>93729928
Is Miles really into anime? Does he look like the kind?
>>
File: shaggyrogers.jpg (289KB, 481x658px) Image search: [Google]
shaggyrogers.jpg
289KB, 481x658px
>a "dog lover"
>>
>>93732176
Miles and Kamala are nerds and they like to write about fanfics in their off time.
>>
>>93729928
>Kid heroes
Remove them

Kids should be looking up to adult role models. Not kids "their age" who do the same shit they do.

Kid sidekicks are fine because they can act as self-inserts for the readers but actual kids should never be in the hero position
>>
>>93732260
>what is classic Spider-man
>>
Make kumala question her faith.

Nover goes to space and never returns bye. Spess adventures back-up story.

KFCpiderman gets his ass kicked EVERY ISSUE. He begins to question if being a hero is worth it. He stops being a superhero for a short time, only to have the rest of the team fail without him, so he comes back, and then they save the world. This feeds his ego enough that he knows he has to remain on the team...but he continues to get his ass handed to him, every single issue.

Hulk has a threesome with Visiongirl and whoever she was flirting with I can't remember. Hulk goes first, as an asian, and Visiongirl yawns. Then Hulk gets totally cucked by whoever, so he goes Hulk-green, and fucks her motherfucking brains out, and the reverse-cuck is complete, and she falls in love with him and drops the loser. Hulk begins to question if she loves him for being him, or the Hulk for being a big green cock.

Cyclops doesn't turn gay. He remains straight.

Visiongirl's fine like she is I guess. I'd probably read her solo book.
>>
>>93732445
>what is billy baston
>What is the runaways
>young justice
>what is powerpack.
>>
>>93729928
The selling point for Miles Morales shouldn’t be that he's black, but extremely YOUNG. Give him original villains. GIVE HIM A HARRY. Deadpan snark -- he can keep it as long as it isn't constantly over-confident and all “Whoa, predictable and unnecessary joke that isn’t funny. Isn't that ironic?”
Self-deprecating snark is hilarious, by the way. Give him that snarkiness instead and make it genuine and relatable. A neat story would be him going through a crisis where he wonders why he's Spider-Man anymore. They're like a billion of them anyways, what makes it special to him anymore? Maybe have him stop being Spider-Man and consider other avenues. Keep him open, because Miles' character DOES have a lot of potential, but is unfortunately wasted under the writer Brian Morbid Obendisity. And hell, ol’ Miles can watch his anime too! Long as it ain't cutesy shit so it can be a funny quirk. Integrate into his personality. I don’t like anime. He does. Make him persuade me. Heh. I actually think it'd be rather funny if he kinda self-deprecatingly thought about the shit he's watching. Fuck, it'd be hilarious if he were a /co/mrade, really. Make him less pussy-tumblr bait and more "I'm an actual kid, dammit! I have REAL interests! I'm NOT just a black Peter Parker replacement, but I'm ME, I like anime, I like this, I like that!" Make him the real teenager that Parker never was. Parker liked science. Miles? Miles likes other things. Make him a real kid.
>>
>>93733251
CONTINUED

Moving on to Amadeus Cho. Fuck, I remember the first issue he was in during WWH. Thought he was fucking awesome. Loved that coyote, too. Wish they kept him the way he was. He used to be this clever boy genius on the run, met the Hulk, etc. I'd return him to something like that. Make him lose his gamma powers. Perhaps he's becoming too angry and thus dangerous. He decides, after nearly killing someone in a rage, that he, being the genius he is, will cure himself. If only he weren't as he were smart. Because now, he's stuck as a mindless monster that only eats and smashes due to a slight miscalculation. Make Banner come back (he will, of course), and then repeat of Hulk and Rick Jones Hulk from long, long ago. Afterwards, have Cho, now without gamma radiation and no more Hulk, settle down from all this hero business. Make him an inventor-type character instead who helps out other heroes. Make him an agent, maybe. Maybe have a series where he runs away from it all, but governments want his smarts, so he goes from place to place (like the Hulk tv show) and solves problems.
>>
>>93733299
CONTINUED

For Kamala...I can't hate her TOO much. I never read a single comic of her's, I don't know much about her, but I know she's a fangirl. According to the OP's pic, she's a lot like my sister. Can't really hate her for that because my sister is my best friend.

And Nova? No fucking clue. Rather read Green Lantern. I guess you could traumatize him. Make him do something he doesn't want, and live with it. Make him GROW. Maybe he has, though. Not like I know at all.

And finally, I have no idea why there is a robotic daughter of the Vision. What even. Whew. Don’t know what to say except “I don’t care, and neither does tumblr, normies, or anyone else for that matter”. I don’t think anyone will flock to stores to buy a comic with her.
And that's all I have. Haven't read Marvel since 2010, by the way, so sorry if I'm out of date with some of these ideas.

>inb4 no replies
>>
>>93729928
Turn Champions into a fun adventure book instead of making it about limp-wristed political statements.
>>
>>93732164
>What is She Hulk?
>>
>>93733251
>>93733299
>>93733352
>only one of these characters existed, and was not the Hulk when I read Marvel but I know exactly what will fix them
Jesus Christ
>>
>>93733475
>Almost all.
>>
>>93732176
He's half black and half Hispanic so he'd be very into Dragon Ball Z and other battle shonen.
>>
>>93733577
I can thank /co/ for that. It's easy to act like you know what you're talking about.

I mean, despite super-heroes being the shit, no one really "cares" about them. I myself read DC comics, but whoo! No one, I mean NO ONE really reads anymore. It's scary.
>>
>>93732445
Something that lasted for about a year.
>>
>>93732454
You don't take the first big name muslim character and make her question her faith. You don't do it with the second one either. You need a LOT of muslim characters before that's okay.
>>
>>93729928

Give the book to G. Willow Wilson to do as she pleases.

Or better yet, G. Willow Wilson and... Christopher Yost. Or the guy who wrote the latest Nova series.

And a better artist.
>>
>>93734448
Wilson is a boring writer, Kamala's series has been shit for over a year
give it to PAD and have him recreate YJ magic or Loveness, Hastings, Robbie Thompson or Wells just write fun kid stuff
>>
>>93729928
>Living embodiment of ?????? ?
well shit that defines him pretty well actually
>>
>>93734537
>give it to PAD
We're not allowed to have nice things anon.
>>
Have reality not line up 10/10 with their expectations, especially Woke!Princess Kamala
>>
>>93729928
what's the deal with Vision's daughter?
>>
>>93729928
>Ms Marvel
Stop shoving her in everything and stop making her an author mouthpiece

>Nova
He's fine. His last run was fucking fantastic

>Miles
Give him an actual personality that doesn't around hashtags

>Chulk
Generic as fuck and will be forgotten a week after Bruce comes back

>Kidclops
Poisoned from the start but has potential

>Viv
The biggest fucking travesty of this entire comic. Tom King probably cut himself after reading the first issue.
>>
Miles should never have been Spider-man. He fucking zaps people with his powers for fucks sake. he's more like a goody Shocker or electro-spider or something
>>
>>93735565
Viv was the only thing I liked about this shitshow, the others characters to too fucking cringeworthy and I hate how the comic tried to instantly push this team as some kinda of big deal "guys I think we started something" yeah you started generic superman number 55456,get real kiddo.
>>
>>93736258
*super team
>>
File: 1486268878042.jpg (43KB, 213x570px) Image search: [Google]
1486268878042.jpg
43KB, 213x570px
>>93729928

Kamala is fine as long as authors stop using her as a political mouthpiece.

Sam is fine but he'll never be Richard and they need to stop pushing him as the definitive version of the character.

Miles is a boring character that needs a "Kraven's Last Hunt" or "Death of Gwen Stacy" story to make him a character that even comes close to living up to his predecessor. They're pushing him as Spider-Man but nothing about him hits the same notes as Peter. He's just bland, boring, and defined by his skin color.

Amadeus Cho should not be Hulk. It's a horrible development. Easily the worst development his character has had and a horrible development for the Hulk. He should lose his powers and become a more present character in the Hulk mythology, because he *is* a good character, when he's just a smart guy.

As for Scott, I've never been at all interested with the story of bringing the past X-Men to the future. When the fuck are they going back to the past? Wasn't this supposed to be temporary? Is it good that they know so much about their future? These are all questions very pertinent to their characters and I'd like to see them address that. It'd be the only thing interesting about them, because past Scott is as bland as unbuttered toast compared to how his future self evolved as a character.

Viv just seems really boring. She's basically just her dad but a girl and less interesting. They need to stop pushing her as a young Vision and make her her own woman, so to speak. The existential crisis and not belonging thing has been covered by Vision since his character's inception. I don't need to see it again with a young girl version of the same character.
>>
>>93733905
Why is this so accurate
>>
speaking of this how long until Bruce inevitably comes back?
>>
>>93736841
Whenever someone cares enough to want to write about him
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.