[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somehow out there is a dimension of skeletors.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: don-glut-origins.jpg (285KB, 827x1081px) Image search: [Google]
don-glut-origins.jpg
285KB, 827x1081px
Somehow out there is a dimension of skeletors.
>>
If other dimensions existed wouldn't a dimension with superior tech have traveled to ours already?
>>
>>93729899
No because our dimension isn't interesting.
>>
There was an episode like that
>>
>>93729899
They would have to find earth first. Which is another problem.

They could had landed on some other populated world in our system.

Anyway with the expanding universe thing and no visist ecer happending, and uf we orove dark matter is nothing. Then they don't exist.

Concepts like time travel are just as unsound.
>>
>>93729899
The only reason they would visit is because this is probably the only dimension where Trump won AKA the best timeline.
>>
>>93729899
No, because as soon as they make contact with us there are ten million universes created for varying degrees of how well it went, and even more for where they never made contact.

Alternatively, it's impossible to do because you would essentially be creating more matter in the universe you visit.
>>
>>93730089
>don't talk to me or my sons ever again
>>
That origin sucked just as bad as the whole Keldor shit.

Skeletor should just stick to being a former member of the Horde who got stranded on Eternia because Hordak is a dick/stranded Skeletor so he could play daddy to He-Man's sister.
>>
>>93731430
Weirdly that one makes the most sense

Everything else is just weird or adds too much drama to a show never designed for it
>>
File: 2017-05-14 13.25.30.png (271KB, 446x513px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-14 13.25.30.png
271KB, 446x513px
>>93730374
>implying the universe isn't constantly expanding exponentially every attosecond...
>>
File: 1495457209225.jpg (560KB, 1035x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1495457209225.jpg
560KB, 1035x1400px
>>93731430
I thought it was better Skeletor just being an evil guy from another dimension. I liked how most of his henchmen were criminals he snatched from other dimensions and just forced them into servitude.

I'm of the mind that, most of the time, characters don't need origins. He-Man just encounters characters and who gives a shit WHY they have a giant fist or a penchant for head-butting things?
>>
File: dc_gods11.jpg (148KB, 924x1363px) Image search: [Google]
dc_gods11.jpg
148KB, 924x1363px
>>93732279
The comics in a lot of cases pre-date the show.
Shit was legit cosmic-scale and the show kind of forced the whole thing to regress.
I mean it was hugely popular so "regress" might not be the best term, but you know.
>>
>>93732478
I wonder if they'd have Zodac encounter Metron.
>>
>>93732386
I prefer the idea that most of them are generic mercenaries, hence why Skeletor doesn't have a regular crew outside Evil Lyn and Beast Man.

Preferred origins:
Evil-Lyn is an Eternian sorceress who's dad is basically a purple color version of the King In Yellow and some random broad.

Beast Man is a generic thug/monster wrangler for bad guys

Triclops is a former swordsman/mad scientist who wants to kill Man-At-Arms for blinding him.

Trap-Jaw is a crazed bounty hunter who tried to kill Skeletor and He-Man and who Skeletor ends up hiring from time to time because he's impressed with Trap-Jaw's ruthlessness

Webster's a professional thief

Clawful and Whiplash are dumb muscle for hire

Mer-Man is basically a war criminal general who works for Skeletor while plotting to take control over his undersea kingdom again.
>>
>>93732381
The space is expanding, not the amount of matter. This is why Heat Death is so scary.
>>
>>93729899
If other dimensions exist then why haven't at least one of my other selves tried to kill me yet
It's what I would do
I'm disappointed in myselves
>>
>>93732478
I want to see Zodac, Metron and Thanos in a chair race
>>
>>93729899

Yes!

And since all possibilities are actualities there is a shitty one where there hasn't been a visit!

Guess which one you live in!
>>
>>93735275
The way they told "Keldor's" origin in the 02 series is too good for me to discard, though having quit the DC comics, I would like to see a new series go back to the alt-dimension conqueror concept if only to try it out.

Sure you can combine both by having Keldor fall into an alt dimension and come back as Skeletor, but the series doesn't *need* him to be Adam's uncle/half-uncle/whatever to be good.
>>
File: 0c4.png (12KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
0c4.png
12KB, 599x605px
>a female from Skeletor's race

would you?
>>
>>93735275
>Beast Man is a generic thug/monster wrangler for bad guys

You know, that would actually make him interesting: rather than being a dumb ass bruiser.

I could see Beast Man as some sort of middle manager type, getting monsters for Skeletor or Mer Man or Hordak. He cares more or less about money, smart in a sort of ruthless businessman sort of way, and basically gets pissy when He-Man beats him up because he's just a guy trying to make money.
>>
>>93734703
They haven't done that but they DID retcon Zodac (the white version) as the MOTU version of Metron. Complete with a Keith Giffen drawn/written one-off from the modern DC MOTU comic, where Giffen had a Hordak/Zodac fight with the two basically written like Darkseid and Metron
>>
>>93732478
I'd argue the Filmation cartoon actually fixed shit in terms of being the lesser evil canon.

Skeletor is threatening but he's not some over the top satanic villain.

Teela being the result of Man-At-Arms (who's mustache was added by Filmation to make him more "fatherly") fucking Sorceress, was better than the bullshit "cosmic clone" origin the mini-comics gave Teela.

Orko was a decent comic relief character

And making Queen Marlena a human stranded on Eternia and secretly fully aware that her son is He-Man made her more than a generic Queen type.
>>
>>93736907
Disagree.

Even though it was taken from the aborted plans from the mini-comic, I'd rather the notion be that Keldor was a human white male/Randor's brother and that Skeletor murdered him when they bumped into each other while Keldor was traveling between dimensions. And that Skeletor wholesale shits his pants at the thought of the royal family finding out that he killed the king's brother, because that would cause things to escalate BIG TIME as far as He-Man/Randor wanting Skeletor either in prison or dead for murdering a royal.
>>
File: lady-skeletor-motu-art.jpg (148KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lady-skeletor-motu-art.jpg
148KB, 900x1200px
>>93736927
Like the motherfucking Fist of the North Star
>>
>>93737117
Yeah, seriously, can we have that Marleena back? Even if the astronaut angle isn't left in, I much more prefer the gentle yet savy mom who knows Adam's secret but won't say a word.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.