[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far does a 100% unhinged, bloodlusted Spider-Man with his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0840.jpg (222KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0840.jpg
222KB, 960x540px
How far does a 100% unhinged, bloodlusted Spider-Man with his full capabilities brought out go in the Naruto-Verse?
>>
>>93729670
Why the Naruto-verse?
I feel liek he'd hold his own in his own universe
>>
>>93729670
Not far. Someone's dad or cousin or some shit everyone thought was dead would just appear if he beat everyone and then turn out to be the super-ninja god of all time from another world.

Also can any character beat madara uchiha etc
>>
>>93729670
What the hell is the Naruto-Verse?

Spider-Man's strength is literally god-like and he could go toe to toe with 99% of Asgard, so he could hold his own in pretty much any universe.
>>
Depends on the timeline. Early series was about badasses being badass with a little magic thrown in, end of the series was about warring demigods with the world hanging in the balance.
>>
>>93729725
Bc it's putting him out of his comfort zone and putting him to the test the fuck?
>>
File: spider-man18.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man18.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
>>93729670
I don't think even the spidey sense and his agility would let him avoid large scale ninjutsu. But his powers never run out, so stealth spidey could be viable.
>>
>>93729769
Ok, but why fucking Naruto?
>>
>>93729769
If he's "unhinged" and bloodlusted he's already out of his comfort zone and besides Marvel's got plenty of things to test him as is.
>>
>>93729744
>Spider-Man's strength is literally god-like
No it isn't. The best he's don is lift a couple hundred tonnes. And hand to remain stationary while doing it. The best he's ever done while remaining mobile is lift a train.
>>
>>93729848
It is canon that the average Asgardian is about as strong as Spider-Man. So, yes, literally godlike.
>>
>>93729744
>Spider-Man's strength is literally god-like and he could go toe to toe with 99% of Asgard

Why do Spiderfags overestimate everything he can do?
>>
>>93730424

It's been stated before that Spider-Man is as strong as a normal Asgardian citizen. It's not god like but Spidey is still pretty tough.
>>
>>93730609
Asgardian citizens are gods. They're just not Thor/Odin/Loki tier.

Sort of like how Mr. Miracle is a god but he can still be punched out.
>>
>>93729670
As soon as the power escalation fagotry starts he's gonna get eaten alive
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.