[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for the inevitable /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6626.png (363KB, 900x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6626.png
363KB, 900x714px
Are you ready for the inevitable /co/?
>>
What? Peter gushing about how awesome Miles is in the next Spider-Men?
>>
>>93722340
Good! That means miles will be interesting in this movie.

And peter will grow out of his highschool phase.
>>
>>93722340
I don't get it.
>>
>>93722340
This isn't gender bent peter getting blacked by miles
>>
>>93722340
Death? Yes, looking forward to it.
>>
>>93722493
Miles Morales was confirmed in Homecoming. Best boy is coming to the MCU.
>>
>>93723148

just like that "real Mandarin" is coming
>>
>>93723148
I'm inclined to believe this will be an eight year set-up, like Iron Man. Stark has had eight years to have Fury play a semi-father figure and has now transitioned to being a father figure to Peter. In another eight years Peter will be a father figure to Miles.

The formula practically prints cash, and I love every second of it.
>>
>>93723148
When was he confirmed in homecoming? I saw it last night and I didn't notice anything.

I saw he was confirmed in the vidya game though.
>>
>>93723570
Glover's character Aaron Davis mentioned he had a nephew that lived in Queens.
>>
>>93722340
Inevitable what? Miles exists only because there is Bendis. He's not Spider-man and will never be Spider-man. As soon as Bandis leaves the rudder, Miles will die (heroically), or will become a villain or will, simply, be forgotten.
Best-case scenario for him, post Bendis, is to take a new identity and leave the Spider-Man name, because otherwise he will end badly.

Remembers Thunderstrike? Remember Ben Reilly? Kristoff? Pretenders have no long life.
>>
>>93723148
>Best boy

Sam isn't in the MCU.
>>
>>93723148
You mean worse boy?
>>
>>93722340
>Are you ready for the inevitable /co/?
Shota? SHOTA!
>>
>>93723148
And why would Disney allow Sony to "waste" Miles in their animated movie if they planned to get the idiot in the MCU anytime soon?
>>
>>93724335
>Thunderstrike

Thunder strike was his own thing. He was the jane foster of the 90's

>Ben Reilly

What are you talking about? Ben reily was in several games and cartoon. And people keep on referencing him. He invented the web-bullets.

>Kristoff

Yeah, You got a point there.
>>
I dont really see the point
>Young Peter
>Stole Ganke and renamed him Ned
>Marvel Studios wont allow 2 Spider Men on the screen at the same time because they're trying to make Tom Holland the next RDJ
>Miles is fucking OP and boring
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.