/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will either of them be akumatized in season 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: miraculous.jpg (310KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
miraculous.jpg
310KB, 1000x625px
Will either of them be akumatized in season 2?
>>
>>93720254
I think the creator said no on twitter, which is shitty to be honest. I would like to see akumatized chat.
>>
>>93720272
for fucks sake, goddamn it, why not?!
we did kind of get "evil" chat noir which is something, but come on you can't do a magical girl cartoon and not have one of the characters actually be corrupted, it's a staple of the genre
>>
>>93720343
I know how you feel anon, its one of my favorite tropes too but Astruc has his reasons.
>>
>>93720365
what are those reasons in your opinion?
>>
>>93720420
I'll guess,
If chats Akumatized then Hawkmoth will know who he is too quickly and easily.

If Ladybug is Akumatized then who purifies her?
>>
>>93720254
Can they even BE akumatized?
Wouldn't being the holder of a Miraculous protect them from it?
>>
File: Dolls pt 1 2 & 3.png (434KB, 500x2026px) Image search: [Google]
Dolls pt 1 2 & 3.png
434KB, 500x2026px
>>93720343
We see Chat getting placed under a villain's spell ever other episode. Isn't that close enough?
>>
>>93720254
he akumatizes people by giving power. it wont work if the said people already have power
>>
>>93720343
>for fucks sake, goddamn it, why not?!
Because the show is repetitive shit.
>>
>>93720254
HEIL HITLER!
>>
>tfw no lewd Akumatized Chat flirting with
Ladybug/Marinette
>>
It does seem unfair though. The two new heroes were akumatized in season 1, but the original two heroes will never to get to experience that. I'd love to see Marinette get corrupted. You know she's got a ton of negative emotions bottled up (especially toward Chloe) but being Ladybug and feeling "responsible" for her community as a result has kept those emotions in check. Adrien's got some repressed baggage as well. I'd love to see those two finally let it all out and call bullshit at the various problems in their lives. Adrien sort of did that in the Christmas Special. For like two minutes and it didn't really go anywhere. But even if the execution was shit the idea was pretty good.

I want to see Marinette get angry. We see her get briefly angry and frustrated for humorous effect, but I want to see her explode. At Chloe.
>>
>>93721639
too bad this is wasted potential: the animation
>>
>>93721639
the new heroes didnt have their miraculous then
>>
>>93722225
That's not really the point. The point is we got to see what they were like when akumatized. It's about exploring the characters' dark sides. Hell, we're not even sure if Miraculous protect you from being akumatized. It seems that way, but it hasn't really been confirmed either way.
>>
The real question is: When will they finally fug?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.