[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will her suffering end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 65432.png (539KB, 967x292px) Image search: [Google]
65432.png
539KB, 967x292px
will best guy ever come back
>>
>>93717639
Kamala was made for cucking
>>
she needs a new writer, I think PAD or McKeever would be great
>>
>>93717639
Never. That's the price for whoring yourself out to crossovers.
>>
>>93717966

>Marvel is owned by Disney
>Star and Kamala are the best young adult characters right now in their respective company
>both of them are massive cucks

it's like poetry, it rhymes
>>
>>93718075
>brunO
>MarcO
its a sign
>>
>>93718045
what do you think needs to be done in the coming issues? I'm still figuring out where they're going with this pseudo hydra takeover
>>
He was shipped away so Kamala could be shipped with Miles. That's why Bendis is also tanking Mileshell, which is the only good thing to come from Miles' book in a long time. Bendis wishes to be a black man who gets exotic brown pussy so we're gonna have to endure that.
>>
>>93718156
>He was shipped away so Kamala could be shipped with Miles.

That was my belief at first, but given that nothing has happened between Miles and Kamala since then, whereas Kamala and Bruno are still in each other's thoughts, I no longer think that's the case. What's going on with Lana now is just another example of Miles' supporting cast getting worse after Secret Wars.
>>
>>93717639
When she takes the Nova D
>>
>>93718195
I've lost track of time so maybe it really is DOA, but I kind of remember it being teased as recently as that godawful Spider-Gwen crossover.
>>
>>93717639
So I'm behind and the last thing I read was their falling out, but I honestly don't want them to be friends again. Kamalah fucked him and her friends over hard, and I don't think she deserves this kind of happy conclusion this quickly.
>>
>>93718156
That would explain the semi-weird arc where her brother marries a black woman.
>>
>>93718326
but it was Brunos own fault that he basically blew up his own hand
>>
>>93718371
For trying to rescue someone from illegal imprisonment because Miss Marvel was so obsessed with Carol Danvers she excused literal fascism?
>>
>>93718376
not saying the rescue was a bad idea, obviously kamala was in the wrong there- but his execution was a little stupid given the fact that hes supposed to be super smart don't you think?
It's her fault that it got that far but it's not necessarily her fault he blew up the door, he chose that method to open the door
>>
>>93717639
Kamala needs to get DEMONED
>>
>>93718385
I think whether or not his method of rescue was stupid is beside the point when she was explicitly going along with extra-legal detention of pre-criminals.
>>
>>93718399
fair enough. I guess it just confuses me as to why he did it that way but then again, story progression and all that. character growth for them both etc
>>
>>93718410
I honestly felt like his genius was more informed than demonstrated.
>>
>>93718410
Maybe I just missed an issue, but I feel like he went from "typical high schooler" to "Tony Stark levels of engineering genius" kind of overnight and I never bought it.
>>
>>93718479
definitely due to the way hes been written. not enough time was spent building up why he would be an asset to kamala in the first place in terms of skillset
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.