[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Controversial Opinion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: anastasia-1997-di-02-di-to-l8.jpg (65KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
anastasia-1997-di-02-di-to-l8.jpg
65KB, 630x354px
I unironically think pic related was a better Disney Princess movie than any actual Disney Princess movie.

Oh, and Whedon's contribution to The Runaways was fucking terrible.
>>
>>93717475
>Oh, and Whedon's contribution to The Runaways was fucking terrible.
This is supposed to be a controversial opinion thread, OP.
>>
>>93717488
I thought his run was generally pretty well regarded?
>>
>>93717505
Ha ha, nope.
There's a reason most people will tell you to stop when BKV ends his run.
>>
>>93717516
Huh, well I'll be damned.

Then for a more thread appropriate opinion I actually think there's some stuff post-BKV worth sticking around for, at least until the end of the second volume (cannot remember that arc's name right now)
>>
>>93717475
Welll Anastasia was an ACTUAL FUCKING PRINCESS.
>>
Anastasia is fucking shit
>>
>>93717475
>Goes to /co/
>'Controversial Opinion Thread'
>Likes Anastasia
>Dislikes Joss Whedon

Anon, that's the most conformist you could possibly be.
>>
the guardians of the galaxy are better characters and have better stories in the movies than they ever have in the comics
>>
I enjoyed the sonic Archie comics story before the massive retcon.
>>
File: T3.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
T3.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
T3 is mostly fucking useless.
>>
>>93717475
I actually find Prince of Egypt to be much better than any Disney film.
>>
I've never read a Spiderman comi or, watched any of the Spiderman cartoons, but I like that Tony Stark is in Homecoming. I don't care if he overshadows Uncle Ben's death or whatever.

I was getting tired of the "solo film --> group film. solo film --> group film" setup we've been having for awhile for superheroes, so to me, it's kind of nice to enter a point in Marvel's phase where movies have some casual crossovers but with only a couple of characters. This and Thor I'm looking forward to seeing.

In fact, I hope it happens more in the future even more casually. I want Captain America to just appear for a conversation or two in Antman & Wasp or Doctor Strange to show up and shack Marvel's hand in Captain Marvel.
>>
Zootopia is actually underrated. The fact that it lacks corporate milking of the franchise and how Moana is still reference and talked about in popular television despite Zootopia making more money and winning more awards confuses me.
>>
Marvel and DC superhero stories were never good. Fun and entertaining, sure, but not really good. A fans of one or the other are like fans of McDonalds or Burger King.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.