/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That was a letdown.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 30074.jpg (87KB, 750x535px) Image search: [Google]
30074.jpg
87KB, 750x535px
That was a letdown.
>>
If you are a pleb, yes, I'm glad it was grounded and relatable rather than entirely about aliens try to blow up the city in a huge CGI clusterfuck like every other superhero movie.
>>
>>93714272
OP is faggot.,
>>
>>93714312
>you're a pleb if you don't like this movie that appeals to the lowest common denominator

what did he mean by this
>>
>>93714315
Not an argument.
>>
This is /co/. Wait for the honeymoon phase to end before criticizing the latest capeshit.
>>
>>93714312
Dude it's capeshit. Plebs will be all over this.
>>
NOOOO DELETE THIS
>>
>>93714379
>honeymoon phase
I don't think there's been more than a handful of genuinely positive threads made about this movie, both prior to and, so far, after release.
>>
>>93714337
Wow, look at all the people agreeing with OP.

Yeah...the vitriol is...pretty something...
>>
>>93714476
there's some cocksucers on the catalog right now
>>
>>93714315
>>93714312
>5 cents have been deposited into your bank account.
>>
>>93714272
The movie is Ok at best. It's entertaining if you are a casual. bUT Spiderman fans will absolutely hate it, too much Bendis in it.
>>
>>93714544
>>93714561
>35 cents have been deposited into your PayPal accounts.
>>
I know right?

I was expecting a terrible movie to rag on, but I got an amazing movie instead
>>
File: o.jpg (4KB, 236x160px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
4KB, 236x160px
>>93714272
ur r8...it's not spidey enough
>>
>>93714489
>One thread asking for actual discussion
Damn, /co/ really does love them movie.
>>
>>93714675
>amazing
You are so fucking easy to please. Disney loves lard asses like you.
>>
>>93714811
Disney is for the FAT LARDS
>>
>>93714272
There were girls giggling, in a few seats down from me, every time Tom Holland appeared on the screen. Everyone was sighing hoping they would shut up, Couldn't enjoy the movie at all.
>>
I liked it. I just don't understand why they suddenly got rid of spidey sense even though they established it in avengers.
>>
>>93714337
I love when people on 4chan say "Not an argument" after stating an opinion while failing to make an argument.
>>
I miss Raimi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REC7daXbjho
>>
I don't get why people think it's so amazing. I think it's an average movie at best.
>>
>>93714272
It was an excellent movie with some unfortunately terrible marketing. So I can imagine Sony still controls that aspect of Spider-Man.

Who the fuck let Amy fucking Pascal do press? The only time she opens her mouth is to switch feet.
>>
>>93714272
I went with incredibly low expectations and left pleasantly surprised.
First half/2 thirds are the same Marvel schtick, it's competent and fun but it could be much better, there's too many quips, villain is underdeveloped, movie is too light, etc... The usual 6/10
And then the nigga lost the costume.
And then the movie decided it wanted to be good.
And then we had stakes and drama and a legit good twist that was not only good because of the surprise, but also because it served to develop two characters at once.
And then there's that wonderfully executed prom scene.
And then there's that 10/10 scene with him getting out of the rubble, which I'm surprised anti-DC drones aren't complaining that it's too dark.
And then holy shit a final fight where the hero is out of his element and pushed to his limits and there's no time for quips it's because serious business? Holy shit is this a Marvel movie where the third act is the strongest? What the fuck is going on?
7.5/10 pretty solid shit.

Raimi is still king, new MJ is the worst fucking character, like holy shit you cannot have an uglier basic personality. Still pissed that Uncle Ben is barely fucking mentioned and has been replaced by Stark, a bit weirded out by how Iron Man-ish the spiderman costume is.

Also, Low key funniest moments?
>Dude, I got ice cream here
>anything related to the school news

Finally, I just want to say that I honestly love the Peter-Vulture relationship of mutual respect and hatred, it's a sad thing that it'll never be followed up because this is mahvel studios and continuity isn't as solid as you want it to be.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.