/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the 1984-1989 Legion collected?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Legion_of_Super-Heroes_v.3_01.jpg (76KB, 400x612px) Image search: [Google]
Legion_of_Super-Heroes_v.3_01.jpg
76KB, 400x612px
This is known as Legion of Super-Heroes Volume 3, with Paul Levitz, Keith Giffen, etc.

Is this collected anywhere in an omnibus or anything?
>>
Only the first 13 issues are collected, in trades called An Eye for an Eye and The More Things Change.
>>
>>93714262
That sucks. :(
>>
>>93714189
DC has long needed to step up their omni game.
>>
>>93714316
More Legion stuff is getting collected recently and with their incoming return I'd be very surprised if this doesn't get a nice big hardcover within two years.
>>
>>93714350
Dude what.

They've announced so many Silver/Bronze Age omnis this year I can't even keep up with them anymore.
>>
>>93714356
Yeah, we got great Deluxe collections of the Giffen/Levitz stuff from v2, so i'm sure they'll follow it up eventually.
>>
>>93714399
And the Levitz/Grell hardcover is about to come out too
>>
>>93714463
Oh fuck me, son. Link?
>>
>>93714519
http://a.co/3pznqF0
>>
Only 14 issues and a portion of one issue have been collected.

Two trades were released (#1-6 and #7-13) but they are far from complete: it lacks the Tales of the LSH (the year it was new stories before going to reprint V3 for the newstand) that ran inbetween issues of V3 #1-12, leaving a lot of plotlines unresolved and plot holes in the main story (especially in the trade collecting #1-6).

Also, they miss LOTSH Annual #3 (the Curse), which is printed out of sequence in the second oversized HC (The Curse). The story takes place after LOTSH V3 #2 but the Curse trade places it after LOTSH #312, which is before V3 #1.

Right now, DC has a two-fold plan to collect Legion: they are re-collecting it all from the beginning in the Omnibus format (LOSH Silver Age Omnibus comes out this later year) and doing a new HC line for those who bought the Archives (Superboy and LOTSH V1, which picks off right were the final Archive left off and just came out).
>>
>>93714394
See
>>93714737
This shit is classic. It should be avalable.
>>
>>93714189
If you dont mind reading on a tablet, here anon. Great book.

http://readcomiconline[.]to/Comic/Legion-of-Super-Heroes-1984

Just remove the brackets
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.