[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this a fair matchup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1628.jpg (110KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1628.jpg
110KB, 960x540px
Was this a fair matchup?
>>
>>93712500
Probably not.

Maybe Rhino would be a better one?
>>
Considering before the episode aired, tons of Batman/Bane fanboys were swearing up and down Bane was way stronger than Venom and that Venom had no chance

I would say (no)but yes if public perception of these characters is anything to go by, most people on this board don't know jack about Venom other than hes a "big guy", which Bane is also known for
>>
>>93712922
That's basically it. Most don't really remember the full extent of Venom's powers. I'll admit I didn't either. I mean, when was the last time Venom turned invisible?
>>
They're doing Lucario vs Renamon next to appeal to the furries even though they said Digimon wins every time.
>>
>>93712500
It's impossible to tell. Both sides are inconsistent as fuck. Bane sometimes can go toe-to-toe with Superman and the other A-listers while other times he got his ass kicked by the likes of Batman.
>>
>>93712500
Even they said it wasn't a fair match and only did it because people wouldn't stop asking for it
>>93713831
No Tamers
No Trainers
No unnaturally learned moves
>>
>>93712922
Anyone who thinks Bane could beat Venom in a fight clearly has no understanding of Venom at all.
>>
>>93713911
> Bane sometimes can go toe-to-toe with Superman and the other A-listers

What? I thought he was just a strong big guy.
>>
>>93713937
They probably have no understanding of Bane either
>>
>>93713952
Bane is Batman (no gadgets) but evil and with super strength.
>>
>>93712500
Bane fights a guy who has no super powers and absolutely refuses to kill people. everyone who wanted him in a death battle wanted to see him against Kingpin or something.

I kind of wish they would at least try to match characters of similar power levels like Raiden vs Wolverine. Maybe they could have thrown Bane against Captain America.
>>
>>93714765
>Bane vs Kingpin
Honestly I could see that working if they all had their own personal resources at their disposal. Granted Bane would be softened up after dealing with Fisk's goons but I think it would be pretty cool.
>>
>>93714765
Bane has super strength though, Kingpin is just a fatguy who happens to be strong on a human level, Bane is technically a super human if he has his venom
>>
>>93712500
I'm still waiting for Shinji Ikari Vs. Steven Universe
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.