[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Dragon Tales? I always liked the pink one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Dragon-Tales_08.jpg (114KB, 634x474px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon-Tales_08.jpg
114KB, 634x474px
Thoughts on Dragon Tales? I always liked the pink one
>>
>>93711478
Screw you the twins were the best.
>>
>>93711478
I like how they would occasionally burn down villages and steal their gold. This show was neat
>>
>afternoon at your grandparent's who don't have cable
>>
>not posting pbs kino
>>
>>93711693
I wish. I swear they had a channel that only played Everybody Loves Raymond.

I've never watched that show as an adult so I won't judge it unfairly, but as a kid it was just excruciating.
>>
>>93711779
No one liked that show. It only stayed on to compete with Seinfeld, which it never even came close to.
>>
>>93711748
I still don't know how they got Gottfried to voice a main character
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 1434x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 1434x2048px
>>93711748
What's his name, /co/?
>>
>>93711548
Having sex with Wheezie would be weird. Like Zak's penis is probably in their shared cloaca, so you'd have to maneuver around that shit. Not to mention she was just an annoying pre-Pinkie Pie anyway.
>>
>>93711693
More like your whole childhood as a poor anon while everyone at school was talking about Cartoon Network and nicktoons.
>>
>>93711908
Christopher Lloyd
>>
>>93711908
THE Hacker to you!
>>
>>93711908
the mysterious hacker 4chan
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>93712111
This was me but come on, just because you had cable doesn't mean you couldn't watch PBS. You guys come off just like the "Disney vs CN/Boomerang vs Nick" kids they had to go /v/ tier console war shit. I watched all the good shit from all the channels, PBS had a plethora of good shit. The two shows posted in this thread, Arthur, Magic School Bus, Clifford, etc. Too much good shit up until 2005, that's when they did go full casual and more "family friendly" with their show archetypes.
>>
>>93711908
Image. It says so in the filename.
>>
File: Matt.jpg (112KB, 770x1293px) Image search: [Google]
Matt.jpg
112KB, 770x1293px
>>93715028
kek.
>>
>>93714930
You forgot between the lions

Anyways how long did it take you to realize the title was a pun
>>
>>93711478
Man, I hated this fucked show. Always wanted to change the channel to something else.
>>
>>93711478
>All the dragons had pouches like marsupials to store their items in
Yep this wouldn't manifest as strange fetishes later in life no sir.
>>
>>93715845
Did it remind you too much of a certain dinosaur?
>>
>>93716523
Didn't remind me of anything. I just thought there was always something better to watch.
>>
>>93715108
Far too long
>>
>>93715845
>this fucked show
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.