[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we admit that The Vulture is actually a pretty cool villain now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: vulture.jpg (113KB, 718x838px) Image search: [Google]
vulture.jpg
113KB, 718x838px
Can we admit that The Vulture is actually a pretty cool villain now?
>>
>>93708858
I still think all Spider-Man villains beside Mysterio, Venom, Carnage, and Rhino suck.
>>
>>93708858
I liked his toybiz figure.
>>
>>93708892
>Dissing Sandman
>Dissing Norman fucking Osborn
Poor taste
>>
>>93708892
>mysterio
Fuck you
>>
>>93708946
He's right, Mysterio has 10/10 aesthetics
>>
>>93708892
Does Black Cat count as a villain? I like her as a sort of on again off again girlfriend with massive tits.
>>
File: vulture black armor.jpg (53KB, 411x640px) Image search: [Google]
vulture black armor.jpg
53KB, 411x640px
>>93708858
Vulture has always been an interesting villain to me, but he does look ridiculous in his classic pajama with wings
Black armor is much better
>>
Norman is the Spidey's top villain. Then Ock. Then interchangebly Sandman, Rhino, Vulture, Electro, Lizard, Scorpion, Shocker, Hobgoblin, Venom, Kraven, Mysterio. Then after them go interchangebly Enforcers, Tombstone, Hammerhead, Hydroman, Jackal, Carnage and Silvermane. Kingpin would also probably be up there if he hadn't been coopted by Daredevil.
>>
So which is more likely for the next movie? Kraven or Mysterio? I feel like those are the biggest two that haven't been done yet.
>>
>>93709146
I hope Kraven. He's honestly my favourite spiderman villian.
>>
>>93709194
Kraven + Chameleon in something base off of the Last Hunt.
>>
>>93709146
its scorpion. unless sony puts the symbiot on mac in the Venom movie.
>>
>>93709229
Scorpion and Kraven are already scheduled to appear in the Silver and Black movie. Cannot appear as main villains in MCU movie. That leaves us Mysterio and Chameleon.
>>
>>93709229
They aren't going to focus a whole movie around scorpion nigga
>>
File: 1499411103774.jpg (7KB, 288x212px) Image search: [Google]
1499411103774.jpg
7KB, 288x212px
>>93709146
Christian Bale as Mysterio.
>>
>>93709146
I'm praying Mysterio. He's the fucking best.
>>
>>93708925
Forgot about them. Add them to the list too.
>>
>>93709295
How about Bruce Campbell?
>>
I just realized they can eventually do Iron Patriot/Dark Avengers if they introduce Norman now
>>
>>93709122
>Implying Enforcers aren't top tier.
Guess you hate fun.
>>
>>93708858
>Implying he wasn't

I've always loved Vulture. He respesents an interest "age vs. youth" conflict Peter doesn't really have with his other enemies. Roger Stern's Vulture stories were awesome, and I loved O'Neill's Daredevil issue where he has a showdown with Toomes (and you realize that Vulture's actually a tough son of a bitch).
>>
>>93709021
>On again off again girlfriend with massive tits
You mean like catwoman?
>>
File: MAXIMUM TSUNDERE.jpg (109KB, 494x706px) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUM TSUNDERE.jpg
109KB, 494x706px
>>93709146
Scorpion seems to be the one they're going for, and he's another evil clone of the hero, so that's the formulaic pic. You could do Spidey getting arrogant until somebody who's he's physical superior comes along to knock him down and then he has to thing his way around the fight instead. Kraven's a bit of a hard sell, you can't do Last Hunt in his first movie, power wise he's low key unless they really beef him up and not that visually interesting unless they let him make lots and lots of deathtraps. Mysterio feels more like a B-plot villain for a movie like Shocker was unless they want to do something really trippy where Peter begins to lose track of what's reality and what's illusion. Maybe tie it into him losing control of his double life.

Maybe they'll go with something left-field like Hydroman where he's not too iconic so they can play around with the character and change him up, and power wise he's an interesting problem for Spidey to deal with. Sandman would be fun and he was barely in Spider-Man 3, I'd like to see him get his due and the MCU needs more non-tech based villains. Probably won't happen though.

My absolute dream would be a Spider Slayer-Scorpion movie where the actual main villain is just J. Jonah Jameson and the entire film is about his and Spidey's antagonistic relationship. Something that ends with this panel. If anything could tempt J.K. Simmons back to the role I think it would be that.
>>
>>93709146
Mysterio has the best costume and aesthetic potential.
>>
>>93709334
Would have worked ten years ago. Too old now.
>>
>>93709146

KIinda hope they use Kingpin. Anything that gets D'Onofrio into the movies would be great.
>>
>>93710062
Lol.
>>
>>93708858
I've always liked him.
>>
>>93708892
Did Mysterio ever escape the Ultimate universe?
>>
>>93710377
Yes. He's been in Spider-Man/Deadpool. WIsh they'd wiped Peter's identity from his ind though. Too many people know right now.
>>
>>93709591
>If anything could tempt J.K. Simmons back to the role I think it would be that.
Dear lord. Please.
>>
Nathan Fillion said he wanted to play the Scorpion a while back.
>>
>>93709122
didn't kingpin start as a daredevil villain?
>>
>>93711130
Nope. He was a full on Spider-Man villain from the start until Frank Miller brought him into Daredevil's world in 1981.
>>
>>93708892
where the fuck is Shocker on this list? Also Scorpion?
>>
so is peter's new suit at the end much different?
less chunky black lines?
and more importantly, less tech?
>>
>>93708892
At least Spiderman actually has a villain roster.
>>
>>93711223
>where the fuck is Shocker

Hiding in the ends of the earth
>>
File: IronSpider.png (101KB, 395x275px) Image search: [Google]
IronSpider.png
101KB, 395x275px
>>93711224
It's the Iron Spider suit.
>>
>>93711223
Don't really care about those two.
>>
XD
>>
>>93709591
there's other angles you can do
>lost all sanity because Jonah personally paid to mutate him
>he's a private investigator who's constantly trying to find Spidey's secret identity
>thanks to his mutation, he'll die without his suit
he'd definitely work better than electro in the 2nd ASM movie
>>
>>93711130
Kingpin was always a Spider-Man villain from his very introduction. He took over the New York crime scene in the wake of Frederick Foswell being outed as the Big Man. He had these long storylines throughout the 70s with his wife Vanessa and his rivalries with other crimelords like The Rose and Silvermane. He was a solid B-tier villain, he only hit the big time when Frank Miller made him a primary antagonist for Hornhead and slowly molded him as DD's absolute nemesis. He's been THE Daredevil villain ever since, they fit so well together.

Kingpin's problem as a Spider-Man villain is that he's a REALLY strong human fighting a guy who can bench-press cars. He's a master planner and criminal mastermind but the minute he actually fights Spidey it's totally one-sided. Daredevil fits the same street level niche and is a much closer physical match for him.
>>
>>93711286
..oh dear...
really? please tell me this is fake
how is there not more of an uproar about his suit being all teched out
>>
What do you like more

Vulture being a mob boss or Vulture being a supervillain-for-hire mercenary? Both are interesting in his case of being really fucking old
>>
>>93711411
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKElSYYxU3U

He rejects the suit though.
>>
>>93711411
Because it's an actual thing from the comics too.
>>
>>93711411
Tony says it's his with a spot on the avengers and he turns it down and tony gives him back the original high tech suit.
>>
>>93711444
yes but it's not the original nor is it the norm. for him to have it all the time is dumb. he's not iron man. the only tech he should have is webs.
i can do with the moving eyes but all the lights and scanner things are too much for spidey.
>>
File: Hobgoblin_lives.jpg (62KB, 365x394px) Image search: [Google]
Hobgoblin_lives.jpg
62KB, 365x394px
>>93708892
>Not liking Roderick Kingsley, the original Hobgoblin who is the smartest when it comes to being a super-villain
>>
>>93709146
They will turn mysterio into a knock off scarecrow or even worse a michael bay parody
>>
>>93711441
>Tony and Pepper getting back together
neato
>>
File: 1499409984796.jpg (24KB, 413x620px) Image search: [Google]
1499409984796.jpg
24KB, 413x620px
>>93709146
I'd love Keith David as Tombstone. Voiced him before and like Lincoln, he's from Harlem.
>>
>>93710062
Having the same actor play two different versions of the character would be confusing, and we'd have to do another fucking origin story.
Unless Infinity War is a huge ass retcon and brings the Netflix universe into canon, they'll never ever cross over ever.
>>
File: movie_thegambler-2014-2.jpg (17KB, 783x396px) Image search: [Google]
movie_thegambler-2014-2.jpg
17KB, 783x396px
>>93712858
Should get John Goodman.
>>
>>93711441
>That ending with may

I didn't even know cringe of this level was possible. Also, you're a fucking teenage genius and a superhero pete, close the fucking door.
>>
So Vulture isnt going to join the Sinister Six?
>>
>>93712938
>Sivermane, in my territory? This isn't "Nam, this is the Mafia; there are rules! AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE RULES???!!?!??!!!?!?
>>
>>93708892
>Carnage
>not sucking
Pick one.
>>
>>93713267
Carnage sucking is a meme, literally nothing wrong with "kill everything" villain.
>>
>>93713353
>anything I don't like is a meme
Eat a dick. Carnage is an awful villain.
>>
>>93713839
>Everything I don't like is a meme
But you don't understand, "Carnage is shit" is an ancient /co/ meme.
>>
>>93711102
Looks like Michael Mando is playing him now.
>>
>>93714414
In the MCU. Silver and Black will be different.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.