[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War was so fucking useless, that in Homecoming Tony is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: 1462506553890[1].jpg (200KB, 1000x1432px)
1462506553890[1].jpg
200KB, 1000x1432px
Civil War was so fucking useless, that in Homecoming Tony is still building Cap new gear like nothing had happened.

How can people still defend this shit show?
>>
>>93707185
>in Homecoming Tony is still building Cap new gear like nothing had happened

pic?
>>
>>93707200
Hes building him a new shield alongside weapons for the other avengers
>>
>>93707185
He is angry at Cap but he knows he's not a bad person, I mean he did let him get the other heroes out of the raft and let them escape.

>>93707222
Steve won't leave his old vibranium shield like in every version where Tony makes him a better shield Steve just thanks him and goes to his old one.
>>
Tony has ignored every event from previous movies since the start.

Why is Pepper in Homecoming? I thought they broke up. What the hell was up with her and Tony in CW?
>>
>>93707540
Pepper is still the CEO of Tony's company, bruh.
>>
>>93707364
>He is angry at Cap but he knows he's not a bad person so he will keep working for him.
Tony is not that cucked
>>
>>93707185
The movie has no reason to exist. Nothing that happened felt important.
>Superheroes fight each other instead of villains for the millionth time

I wish the "Serpent Society" title wasn't a hoax. Cap going "Raid Redemption" on a plethora of super villains would've been so awesome.
>>
>>93707540
They didn't break up
They had relationship problems like any other couple
Also, she's the CEO of Stark industries
Tony is just the founder
>>
>>93707185
the fact it got great reviews and still managed an easy billion
>>
>>93707678
they werent even speaking, at all, full severance, and then with no resolution were making marriage jokes in homecoming.
>>
>>93707618
Stark Industries doesn't still finance the Avengers do they? Not after Tony went full government stooge for CW. What about accountability and his entire stance from that movie?
>>
>>93707185
>Tony is still building Cap new gear like nothing had happened.

I assumed that was something Tony was working on before Civil War. It just happened to still be lying around the lab.
>>
>>93707909
I guess they were having a bad patch that got resolved off camera after Pepper found out that Rhodey got fucked up.
>>
>>93707702
>an easy billion
LOL
>>
>>93707185
Homecoming takes place in 2020 there's plenty of time for them to make up
>>
>>93707966
>got resolved off camera
this is indeed the only explanation. Without a flashback sequence for it though it's bad direction.
>>
>>93707988
>4 years after CW
>CW Peter would have been in middle school
>takes place after Infinity War
Fuck the moron that made that subtitle.
>>
>>93707185
RDJman is above the silly trappings of continuity
>>
Gonna re-watch this tonight. Saw it when it came out and wasn't impressed but curious to check it out again for some reason. I'm not even bothering with Spider-man
>>
Civil War and Apocalypse were shadows of their (already paper thin) comic forms.

I have high hopes for Avengers vs X-Men when Sony go bust though
>>
>>93708075
>when Sony go bust though
You mean Fox. and thats not likely given the success of Deadpool and Logan.
>>
>>93707185
Why wouldn't he? Tony has always spent his time building anything he might possibly need in the future. Even if he's not getting along with Cap at the moment, he'd be insane to think that he'll never need to assist or be assisted by Cap in the future.
>>
>>93707185
>>93708200
Civil War ended with Cap sending him a letter saying "no hard feelings bro, hit me up when Thanos gets here".

That's a pretty clear cut white flag
>>
>>93708200
He really seems to be a pretty sensible person. I wonder why he was not one in Civil War to talk a bit with Steve?

Maybe its because this movie was completely useless, and they had to create a completely unnecessary conflict to fool idiots like you into buying a ticket.
>>
This movie fucking sucks
>>
>>93707185
>>93707200
>>93707222
It's a prototype for a new shield, they never said he was actively developing it. The stuff on the plane was old, like the Mark 42 suit
>>
>>93708734
I just rewatched and I like it a little more watching it a second time. But it's still the weakes CA movie.
>>
>>93708007
Why? Tony's trilogy is done. We don't need the ins -and-outs of his personal life anymore. He's there for Avengers stuff and nothing more.
>>
File: ANTS!.jpg (15KB, 314x339px) Image search: [Google]
ANTS!.jpg
15KB, 314x339px
>>93708808
>its okay to just randomly change major aspects of characters with no explanation at all.
>>
>>93707185
it took you this long to figure that out and not when Rhodey got crippled but then was walking and quipping 5 minutes later?
>>
>>>/tv/84715470
>>
>>93707185
Never fight your best friend you beta cuck? Most men have, women as well. Socially inept beta faggot on /co/, no one surprised at all.
>>
>>93708840
Major aspects? He was having a rough patch with Pepper, not full blown break or distancing themselves, and there's little proof that it was major motivator for his actions in CW. I dunno why you're so keen on seeing something so throw-away.
>>
>>93708992
>He was having a rough patch with Pepper, not full blown break or distancing themselves

Civil War implied that they broke up.

He also quits from being Iron Man in Iron Man 3, blows up all his suits and then in Avengers 2 he is more Iron Man than ever, no PTSD either anf he didn't do anything to get over from it
>>
>>93709566
I'm pretty mad they show him eat and then later Happy's the one in the bathroom, what the fuck? Did Tony. Shit. Off. Screen?
>>
>>93708982
Last time I had a fight with my best friend was when we were 13. Grown men don't bicker with each other.
>>
>>93707933
Technically the Avengers (as an entity) did sign the Sokovia Accords.

Signed:
Stark
Rhodes (out of action due to injuries)
Vision
Romanoff (defaulted on this afterwards, on the run)

Against:
Cap
Falcon
Wanda
Hawkeye

Funnily there're only 2 active Avengers under the Accord now, and Stark evidently is less than cooperative with Ross.
>>
>>93708321
He did talk to Steve a few times though.
Like the time with the pen set, after the Cap/Bucky/Panther fight.
And when he tried to talk things through before the airport fight.
>>
>>93710686
>50%
>as an entity
No
>>
>>93710751
Hawkeye technically retired, so that's a 4:3 ratio, which makes it a majority.
>>
>>93707222
I figured it was the shield from Iron Man 2, the like, half-finished one.
They also dropped a hint of Ultimate Thor's belt, which is pretty neat, though I have no idea what it could be used for in the MCU
>>
>>93707933
>What about accountability and his entire stance from that movie?

remember when he decided to go against Ross's wishes and fly to Siberia off the record?
>>
>>93707620
Except that he is and it's obvious he has some weird as fuck issues with hating Steve and wanting Steve's acceptance that stem from his daddy issues with Howard who admired Steve (and borderline gay for him if you watch the first season finale of Agent Carter).
>>
>>93707629
We got Civil War because of nostalgiafags and banwagoners cried for it and because of Marvel Studios sucking RDJ's dick.
>>
>>93711201
Tony Stark doesn't follow anyone's rules.
>>
>>93711582
>Marvel wants to cater only to people who won't read anything before 2005
>We'll never get stuff like robo-Arnim Zola, Flag Smasher, Serpent Society, Baron Blood, or a legit Zemo
>They already completely wasted Crossbones

So fucking stupid I swear.
>>
>>93707185
The shield was obviously in development before Civil War, you dipshit.
>>
>>93710686
I sure hope Vision doesn't defy the Accords by sneakily visiting his Waifu in Scotland.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.