[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has no cop just killed the Joker after Batman brought him in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Why has no cop just killed the Joker after Batman brought him in?
>>
why doesn't Batman just rape The Joker
>>
Because then they'd have to bring him back to life when they inevitably want to tell more Joker stories.
>>
Narrative
Imperative
>>
boring meta answer: writers would have to come up with a resurrection plot to use him again

boring in-universe answer: the good ones respect due process and the bad ones like having him around to cause chaos and distract from other crime

fun meta answer: the narrative itself protects him so that he can be used again and the question just basically never comes up

fun in-universe answer: Gotham is cursed and they try but they always mess it up
>>
>>93707111
Are we bringing this back again? Sheesh.
>>
>>93707065
They're scarred the bat would lose his shit.
>>
>>93707164
>the good ones respect due process and the bad ones like having him around to cause chaos and distract from other crime
that's not really all to believable
There's plenty of bad cops that would genuinely want to get rid of the Joker because chaos is not good for business, and there's a good number of good cops that would actually be pushed over the edge by the sheer number of shit he pulls and would execute him on the spot.
>>
because its dumb capeshit stop overthinking this shit and just buy another issue nerd
>>
File: Charlie Collins.jpg (15KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie Collins.jpg
15KB, 333x250px
>tfw no mini-series following a gang of Joker survivors conspiring against him with a bunch of Rasputin-esque assassination attempts
I mean, of course they probably wouldn't actually succeed and that grinning fuck will live to laugh another day, but it'd be nice to see that at least SOME people actively fucking trying in-universe, instead of permanently playing the roles of background character victims. There's bound to be a few cops who've lost good friends to that maniac, Arkham staff who really struggle to make a difference in the lives of the criminally disturbed who constantly have to put up with his breakouts and bullshit sending everyone else twelve steps back... If nothing else, they could at least emphasize the scale of his actions and their repercussions.
>>
>>93707065
I don't know what sort of cops you have in your hometown OP but I'm glad I don't live there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.