[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been working on this thing for real. Gotta a few pages in and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Been working on this thing for real. Gotta a few pages in and a friend to help with the colors. Made this bit of promo art myself the other day, gotta go get make to work on inking the comic now that I'm a little less dead.
>>
>>93705765
What's this?
>>
>>93706034
Some Steven Universe genderbent parody
>>
File: Gorgia and Copper.png (2MB, 5100x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Gorgia and Copper.png
2MB, 5100x3300px
>>93705765
>>
>>93705765
Huh, I remember that thread from a few months back. Good on you for sticking with it.
>>
>>93707294
I've gotten the designs real polished at this point, getting a hang of the style
>>
>>93705765
I like the robot dog thing
>>
>>93705765
>metaloids
Sooo... SU spin-off?
>>
>>93708379
yep
>>
>>93708341
yeah instead of a magical pink lion who makes even less sense when they did finally try to explain him. Stefanie and a robot dog her dad built to protect her and her mother. Suffice to say it has a few tricks of it's sleeves.
>>
>>93705765
uhh can we see those pages?
>>
>>93708730
it's probably closer to equal to stupidity to Lion than you'd like to think but it is quite toyetic so that's a good balance
>>
>>93710447
never said the dog wasn't silly, just that it's existence is easy to explain and follows consistent logic.
>>
File: Page_06 small.png (1MB, 960x1461px) Image search: [Google]
Page_06 small.png
1MB, 960x1461px
>>93710402
Have a randomly selected page. (shrunk down a bit here)
>>
>>93705765
https://picarto.tv/AlextheBorderCollie
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.