[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinity War thread What do you wanna see the most out of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: avengers-infinity-war.jpg (103KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
avengers-infinity-war.jpg
103KB, 1024x576px
Infinity War thread
What do you wanna see the most out of it?
>>
I want more combination attacks between the Avengers

Just a lot of teamwork and fun combos and such
>>
>>93703674
Is Spider-Man in it? Because I want to see what his instant kill function does
>>
I want that one anon's version of the ending to happen.
>>
>>93703811
You're gonna have to be a lot more specific
>>
>>93703674
adam warlock
so i am already disappointed
>>
>>93703784
Yeah, he's confirmed to be in it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAOzrChqmd0

I do hope he goes full insta kill mode on some chitauri
>>
>>93703674
Finger-snap then instantly credits
>>
>>93703674
Hulk and Thanos in a fist fight.
>>
>>93703847
I don't have it, but it gets posted often.

IIRC The one where Cap's shield breaks and he uses Mjolnir to smack Thanos.
>>
>>93703888
Added bonus

No post credits stingers.
>>
>>93703860
Im pretty sure they're setting up Vision to be exactly what Warlock did in the comics

Or the movies gonna begin with him crashing into Dr. Stange's office with the Infinity Stone missing from his forehead and he'll be what Silver Surfer was
>>
>>93703959
Nah, Thor'll fill in for Surfer. Vision's gonna be the Warlock of it.

There's a deleted scene from Age of Ultron that nobody's seen outside of a blooper where Thor and Vision stand out on the balcony at Avengers tower and talk about shit.

A bunch of potential Infinity Stone information was just taken out of that movie.
>>
File: thor vision kiss gag reel.jpg (102KB, 715x402px) Image search: [Google]
thor vision kiss gag reel.jpg
102KB, 715x402px
>>93703959
>>93704010
Pic related
>>
>>93704010
I'm assuming Thor Ragnarok is where they're going to fill it all in
I think this one is gonna be a huge lead in to IW as soon as Thor finds the last Infinity Stone
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.