[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French Animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Y'all want to have another French cartoon thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbKZPwKQ94E
>>
>>93701050
I wonder how much she eats.
>>
>>93701999
haha
>>
wew France
>>
They cut this entire scene from the English dub.
>>
File: anime-shock.jpg (39KB, 571x363px) Image search: [Google]
anime-shock.jpg
39KB, 571x363px
>mfw there's an entire graphic novel about a 12 year old nudist and shows full frontal nudity
Frogs literally take it from no one.
>>
>>93702656

So, uh,

Sauce?
>>
>>93702274
>>93702656
Did the French go through the same puritan Victorian phase that the eternal anglo did and never truly recovered from?
That might explain when the frogs are so... Loose about this sort of thing.
>>
>>93702702
Something like "new skin" in french which could refer to someone as new self.
>>
>>93702702
>>93702899
>Peau Neuve
That's the name.
>>
>>93702274
Really? i didn't see anything bad about that scene, there weren't any nipples or actual genitalia in fact, there weren't even too much skin show.
>>
>>93702786
Freedom is the building block of France, anon.
Americans only adopted it from them to be the problematic teen to the Anglos.

Animation is an art form with long tradition for them. Art never had to conform to the puritanism.

I mean:
>Be American
>post a picture of Lady Liberty
>get kicked out of the job for NSFW material.
>>
>>93703204
It's all over for americans
>>
>>93703116
Never doubt the power of the anglo

Remember the big pedophilia scare a few years back were so much as hugging your daughter in public would get you concerned looks?
>>
>>93704695
so by just implying that a girl is taking a bath the scene must be censored? that's stupid.
>>
>>93701050
Fun fact: the girl is normal-sized, everything else in that world is tiny
>>
>>93706965
Except that giant fucking crab I guess
>>
>>93702786
Comics and Animation is practically the ninth art in France. They're one of the few countries to take it seriously, which is why they like anime so much
>>
>>93703204
>>Be American
>>post a picture of Lady Liberty
>>get kicked out of the job for NSFW material.
Did that actually happen?
>>
>>93709344
What do you fucking think?
>>
>>93704695
>a few years back were so much as hugging
>>
File: tumblr_inline_neu8r6aHui1r6kozr.gif (431KB, 434x233px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_neu8r6aHui1r6kozr.gif
431KB, 434x233px
Yugo a cute.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.